Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose (3603 Views)

Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby / After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Luby913: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Wahala for who wan marry Nigerian men!
na cup dey must drink grin
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
wait wait wait,how much do you guys even have to begin with? I'm not talking about entitlement here,you simply do no understand me and you don't even understand my response to which you quoted.gush!!! how did you guys reach this point?how? only if you can read Toks(2008) last topic and search for franchas(ng) comments,maybe you'll understand better,just maybe. In reality how many of you guys are truly rich here,I mean in the real sense.It's never about entitlement or paying bills for me, Its about having a good sense of responsibility.

Trying to broke shame guys does not excuse leeching behaviour. It’s not even a point of argument. The question is why can’t you live without billing a man? Why can’t you make your hair, buy your clothes and bags and go on trips without looking for a male sponsor? Are you incapable of making wealth?

Why can’t you pick up your own responsibilities? Pay your bills for once. It’s not that hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Trying to broke shame guys does not excuse leeching behaviour. It’s not even a point of argument. The question is why can’t you live without billing a man? Why can’t you make your hair, buy your clothes and bags and go on trips without looking for a male sponsor? Are you incapable of making wealth?

Why can’t you pick up your own responsibilities? Pay your bills for once. It’s not that hard.
Not my thing to broke shame anyone, I only responded to you comment based on the way you keep hammering on money money money when I've been trying to make you see beyond that.Well your mindset is already designed in a way to see all women as liability even when they pose no threat in that regards. A single woman should pay her bills but the story changes when she's married, you deliberately don't want to understand my points and You can't push me into that corner you wish, you can only try.Your type loose good women because of your over consciousness over issues of sharing bills.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by mediainc: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Kholiwe(f): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Why can’t you pay your own bills? Why do you need a man bankrolling you before you can have some class? Can’t you work and earn money?
See broke nigga cheesy wink
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Kholiwe(f): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

We are equals now. Pay your own bill
If you are poor just confess cheesy cheesy
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by SenecaTheYonger: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kholiwe:

If you are poor just confess cheesy cheesy

Pay your own bills. No need to broke shame. Guys have been paying ladies bills without broke-shaming them.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Kholiwe(f): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Pay your own bills. No need to broke shame. Guys have been paying ladies bills without broke-shaming them.
Nigga have you eaten today. Only broke ass men complain cheesy cheesy
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by SenecaTheYonger: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kholiwe:

Nigga have you eaten today. Only broke ass men complain cheesy cheesy

You depend on men to survive you shouldn’t be asking me that question grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Kholiwe(f): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

[s] You depend on men to survive you shouldn’t be asking me that question grin grin cheesy [/s]
Nigga have you eaten cheesy cheesy
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kholiwe:

See broke nigga cheesy wink

Lol. Can’t relate.

Guys, this is how to know unintelligent, ratchet babes whose lifestyles depend on the man they’re fvcking.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Kholiwe(f): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

[s] Lol. Can’t relate.

Guys, this is how to know unintelligent, ratchet babes whose lifestyles depend on the man they’re fvcking [/s].
Look at this Broke ass nigga ranting on Nairaland. Go and eat something you look hungry cheesy cheesy wink
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not my thing to broke shame anyone, I only responded to you comment based on the way you keep hammering on money money money when I've been trying to make you see beyond that.Well your mindset is already designed in a way to see all women as liability even when they pose no threat in that regards. A single woman should pay her bills but the story changes when she's married, you deliberately don't want to understand my points and You can't push me into that corner you wish, you can only try.Your type loose good women because of your over consciousness over issues of sharing bills.

A married woman is not a minor. A married woman is not a child. Is marriage an escape from personal responsibility? Are married women living, breathing bills to be taken care of? Lol. This mentality is shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kholiwe:

Look at this Broke ass nigga ranting on Nairaland. Go and eat something you look hungry cheesy cheesy wink

I “look” hungry. cheesy

Guys, you see what I mean? Unintelligent ratchet. grin I shouldn’t be soiling myself conversing with the likes of you.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Bombblacks: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
BigBashiru:
No matter how much you "love" a woman, the truth is when you marry, you sign up for footing at least 70% of household expenses all ur life...typically 90-95% and given women's inherently selfish natures (men are selfish too - both genders are), they are always reluctant to spend their own moni.

yet when you "propose" u still dey kneel down. what rubbish!

the whole proposal nonsense should be scrapped. it's those that don't know the female gender well that fall victim to the proposal nonsense. if only u knew what u were proposing to!
How about you allow men that want to knee when proposing to their woman do it and men that don't feel like kneeling don't do it? How about that
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

A married woman is not a minor. A married woman is not a child. Is marriage an escape from personal responsibility? Are married women living, breathing bills to be take care of? Lol. This mentality is shameful.
Mtcheww, you sound like men who leech on women, your type are everywhere these days. I trust most naija women shishi you no go see.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Bombblacks: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Why can’t you pay your own bills? Why do you need a man bankrolling you before you can have some class? Can’t you work and earn money?
How about you follow women that are well to do and don't need your money while other men follow women they want to take care of and make full time housewives? How about that
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Kholiwe(f): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

I “look” hungry. cheesy

Guys, you see what I mean? Unintelligent ratchet. grin I shouldn’t be soiling myself conversing with the likes of you.
A typical hungry and broke ass nigga ranting on Nairaland. When last dud you eat cheesy cheesy
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, you sound like men who leech on women, your type are everywhere these days. I trust most naija women shishi you no go see.

cheesy A man who leeches on women would never type the way I do. Cos engaging you should be a case of esprit de corps as you guys would belong to the same industry.

Go and hustle and stop being a liability. You’re just a piece of furniture in his house. No value other than sex and child bearing which anyone can give him.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kholiwe:

A typical hungry and broke ass nigga ranting on Nairaland. When last dud you eat cheesy cheesy

Lol. I don’t have time for broken records.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bombblacks:

How about you follow women that are well to do and don't need your money while other men follow women they want to take care of and make full time housewives? How about that

How about you keep mute so the internet wouldn’t suspect your lack of sense? How about that? grin

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Kholiwe(f): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bombblacks:

Which rich woman will look talkless of following that riff raff and houseboy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

cheesy A man who leeches on women would never type the way I do. Cos engaging you should be a case of esprit de corps as you guys would belong to the same industry.

Go and hustle and stop being a liability. You’re just a piece of furniture in his house. No value other than sex and child bearing which anyone can give him.
Well,this is how your mind has been programmed maybe as a result of the type of women you've been with (club girls for sure). You've always wanted to draw this negative conclusion, now you've forcefully achieved your aim. I Hate You With Passion
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Kholiwe(f): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Lol. I don’t have time for broken records.
How can you have time when you are busy looking for breakfast cause you haven't eaten today. Hungry broke houseboy with Hausa stretch marks cheesy cheesy
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Bombblacks: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

How about you keep mute so the internet wouldn’t suspect your lack of sense? How about that? grin
When I see stupidity I can't look away. If you are looking for a woman to bring in money during marriage then follow those kind of women. Others like their wife's to be full time housewives. Stop displaying your stupidity
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,this is how your mind has been programmed maybe as a result of the type of women you've been with (club girls for sure). You've always wanted to draw this negative conclusion, now you've forcefully achieved your aim. I Hate You With Passion

Well, sorry that you hate me with passion. I don’t hate you. I only feel for you as your only claim to value in a man’s life is your ageing body.

If I’d only been with club girls as you say, then shouldn’t I be more sympathetic to your cause, as I would be able to draw parallels between you and those girls?

Look, there is dignity in labour. When you earn money you would understand the feeling.

Love and light.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Well, sorry that you hate me with passion. I don’t hate you. I only feel for you as your only claim to value in a man’s life is your ageing body.

If I’d only been with club girls as you say, then shouldn’t I be more sympathetic to your cause, as I would be able to draw parallels between you and those girls?

Look, there is dignity in labour. When you earn money you would understand the feeling.

Love and light.
Hey,I play with words here so don't take anything to heart, like I want to bite you right now for your wrong assumptions about me simply over some statements. I can't remember where I said a woman should not work. What makes you think i dont earn money?Hatred and fights.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bombblacks:

When I see stupidity I can't look away. If you are looking for a woman to bring in money during marriage then follow those kind of women. Others like their wife's to be full time housewives. Stop displaying your stupidity

I see you are determined to display your ignorance to the world. grin Keep at it.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Bombblacks: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

I see you are determined to display your ignorance to the world. grin Keep at it.
Your stupidity is still showing.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bombblacks:

Your stupidity is still showing.

It appears, for you, this is a race to get in the last word.

By all means, you are welcome to it. Kindly swerve after that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfroKnight:

Stop fighting people who are against your belief. Please Marry a feminist so that this won't ever be a problem to you.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
BigBashiru:
No matter how much you "love" a woman, the truth is when you marry, you sign up for footing at least 70% of household expenses all ur life...typically 90-95% and given women's inherently selfish natures (men are selfish too - both genders are), they are always reluctant to spend their own moni.

yet when you "propose" u still dey kneel down. what rubbish!

the whole proposal nonsense should be scrapped. it's those that don't know the female gender well that fall victim to the proposal nonsense. if only u knew what u were proposing to!
is it your liability

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Hide Your Girl When Am Around (pics). / I Need A Man Like This To Lick His Ear / Slob Vs Neat Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.