Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose (3607 Views)

Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby / After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Debbe:
is it your liability

guilty conscience don dey carry them come one by one...
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by DMerciful(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
The term real man is a scam. A manipulative term invented by women to control SIMP!
Iyaebe:
Have I said I'll not work and earn money but the way you young men have made it a point of duty to rub it on women's faces to pay their bills is nauseating. Real men don't have eyes for their partner's money.

2 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
DMerciful:
The term real man is a scam. A manipulative term invented by women to control SIMP!
Don't mind me, I'm just dragging that AfroKnight guy.In all truth and honesty its not out of place for a woman to help her man,it's OK and not also cool for a man to leech on a woman. A woman should work and earn for herself but a man must not have his eyes on his woman's money.I don't know where all this competition between men and women starts from sef lol.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by DMerciful(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
I believe men should be men and provide for his family, the wife can help but it shouldn't be 50:50. I also believe women should be women and provide care and nurture for the family,
the husband can help with chores but shouldn't be 50:50.

Let's maintain our traditional roles, it has sustained humanity for thousands of generations and we shouldn't give into the West that wants to mess things up with experiments and same sex marriage. Not everything is worth copying

Iyaebe, why are you so nice on this thread?
Iyaebe:
Don't mind me, I'm just dragging that AfroKnight guy.In all truth and honesty its not out of place for a woman to help her man,it's OK and not also cool for a man to leech on a woman. A woman should work and earn for herself but a man must not have his eyes on his woman's money.I don't know where all this competition between men and women starts from sef lol.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by kepstone: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Well I will help honestly respond to this as a matured person.
Firstly a woman been married is not a liability. Whatsoever suits a person it's ok when it comes to proposal kneeling or not kneeling it's not an issue what matters most is the foundation of a relationship.
For someone like me I won't see my wife as a liability. She has become one with me my partner for life.
The many issues arising from many failed marriages today is due to lack of proper information and expectations of the people involved.
When you go into marriage with the mindset that a woman is a liability she will be a liability to you.
Responsibility should push you as a man to become the best for your family. God created man first before the woman, God gave man responsibility first and designed the wife as a helper.
Now if you look at the word responsibility it's 2 anglo Saxon words which is combination of "Respond and ability" meaning you were to design to respond to an ability in you. The man who does not understand responsibility should not marry. Responsibility is not slavery it's your innate drive by nature to respond to the ability in you. Men were designed differently from the woman. Don't blame any one go back to God and ask why man came first into the earth. So for a man ignorance of responsibility is the ignorance of accountability. You are accountable to your family your wife and children because they are your responsibility, you owe them responsibility. Responsibility here includes lots of things.
For the woman her natural disposition is to be a helper. Now who is a helper, this is were many ladies got it wrong and shift all marital responsibility to the man.
A helper is someone who can help, has the capacity and resources to help you, someone who is suitable and adaptable to your needs by rendering help.
So if a lady sees herself as a helper she knows her role in a man's life.
Marriage is a lifetime of partnership that's why it's called life-partner.
A true partner is a partner who is always there to help you both in your strength and weakness.
I think the reason why alot of guyz sees most ladies as liability is because most ladies have been misinformed and truly the ladies in this generation are misinformed.
In an ideal marriage were love thrieves it is a roleless mutual relationship. Were any of the partner can settle the bills in the house without talking % share of bills.
But sadly the ladies of today are selfish, greedy and only think of themselves just me me.. many ladies are not helpers in this generation. When a ladies keeps away her resources from you, she does not love you and not interested in been a helper to you.
Let talk about money, money has been the major cause of broken marriages all over the world and that's because alot of ladies go into marriage with the mindset that a man should do everything, the man risks his life out there to be responsible for the family and deny himself if comfort only for his wife and children, most ladies see this as the job of man no doubt, but your role in his life is that of an helper. Many men go through stuff they can't say all because society has labelled them to be men. I have been a man all my life and I know what responsibility is that the outside works is not as easy as it seems.
If you are a lady here pls understand stand that a family is not just the responsibility of your husband alone in all aspect but both of you, don't leave financial responsibility to him alone be part of that responsibility, don't keep your money to yourself with the saying my money is my money his money is our money that mindset is demonic and barbaric. If you love your husband, love your home your resources should go into supporting the family regardless of the %. And I am begging guyz here don't abandon your responsibility to your wife totally because she has decided to be if help but also in many meaningful was show her you absolutely value her contribution.
I believe that there are basic stuff a woman should be able to provide for herself. So don't include your husband inside to meet those needs he is carrying lots of loads already. School fees, house rent, medical bills, transportation etc. As a lady if you earn enough contribute to all the bills your husband is paying in the marriage a partner shares in responsibility. Don't leave your life off a man. Many ladies marriage is only the escape route out of penury it's must be be so please get yourself busy enough by becoming valuable so that your husband can see your value and worship you. Be a treasure instead of a trash.
I end with this 2 real life stories. It was a pastor who told this story that happened between his church menbers who were dating about to marry. The lady was dating this guy a banker and the banker was giving her money from time to time as his girl. So, one time the lady brought up a need and the guy could not meet up it became a fight between them. The guy said baby I don't have this money at the moment pls just be patient with me I will work out something for you. The fight escalated till it got to pastors ears, the lady was a student in Uni lag. When the pastor called both of them for counseling he used simple logical wisdom and asked both of them to print their account statement. They both did and brought it to their pastor. The pastor looked at it and told the lady here is the account statement of your bobo 3500 naira he has been telling you the truth all this while. And the pastor told her bobo the account statement of the girl 450k was sitting in the bank account and she was disturbing him for 30k.
The lady began to cry she didn't know that he had no money she sorry bla bla. The pastor said both of you sort yourself out. The guy ended the relationship after all the discovery that the person he was sacrificing for had money yet she was forming the victim. The guy told the pastor he has ended the relationship the pastor congratulated the young man and told him, nobi your wife be that. God save you.

My second story is a man married his wife for years and was sacrificing for for the family regardless of the challanges of life. One time his wife fell sick and she was rushed to the hospital and they needed some money for medical bills and attention before anything could commence, it was 12k they needed. He asked the wife of she had any money with her she said rara oooo. The man rallied round and was looking for money praying that his wife should not die, when he eventually got half of the money about 6k plus his wife had already passed on. He was crying profusely, as they were removing her cloths and trying to take her to the morgue about 6k500 fell of from her wrapper and they called the man's attention to it. The man that was crying profusely stopped and started beating the corpse of his late wife, calling her wicked and heartless to her ownself.
The moral lessons if this 2 stories are many ladies cling to their money in relationships and never want to part with it at all with the mindset that it's the man's job to do everything.
Kudos to exceptional ladies who are adding value to themselves and truly want to support their family I must say it worth it.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2021
kepstone:
Well I will help honestly respond to this as a matured person.
Firstly a woman been married is not a liability. Whatsoever suits a person it's ok when it comes to proposal kneeling or not kneeling it's not an issue what matters most is the foundation of a relationship.
For someone like me I won't see my wife as a liability. She has become one with me my partner for life.
The many issues arising from many failed marriages today is due to lack of proper information and expectations of the people involved.
When you go into marriage with the mindset that a woman is a liability she will be a liability to you.
Responsibility should push you as a man to become the best for your family. God created man first before the woman, God gave man responsibility first and designed the wife as a helper.
Now if you look at the word responsibility it's 2 anglo Saxon words which is combination of "Respond and ability" meaning you were to design to respond to an ability in you. The man who does not understand responsibility should not marry. Responsibility is not slavery it's your innate drive by nature to respond to the ability in you. Men were designed differently from the woman. Don't blame any one go back to God and ask why man came first into the earth. So for a man ignorance of responsibility is the ignorance of accountability. You are accountable to your family your wife and children because they are your responsibility, you owe them responsibility. Responsibility here includes lots of things.
For the woman her natural disposition is to be a helper. Now who is a helper, this is were many ladies got it wrong and shift all marital responsibility to the man.
A helper is someone who can help, has the capacity and resources to help you, someone who is suitable and adaptable to your needs by rendering help.
So if a lady sees herself as a helper she knows her role in a man's life.
Marriage is a lifetime of partnership that's why it's called life-partner.
A true partner is a partner who is always there to help you both in your strength and weakness.
I think the reason why alot of guyz sees most ladies as liability is because most ladies have been misinformed and truly the ladies in this generation are misinformed.
In an ideal marriage were love thrieves it is a roleless mutual relationship. Were any of the partner can settle the bills in the house without talking % share of bills.
But sadly the ladies of today are selfish, greedy and only think of themselves just me me.. many ladies are not helpers in this generation. When a ladies keeps away her resources from you, she does not love you and not interested in been a helper to you.
Let talk about money, money has been the major cause of broken marriages all over the world and that's because alot of ladies go into marriage with the mindset that a man should do everything, the man risks his life out there to be responsible for the family and deny himself if comfort only for his wife and children, most ladies see this as the job of man no doubt, but your role in his life is that of an helper. Many men go through stuff they can't say all because society has labelled them to be men. I have been a man all my life and I know what responsibility is that the outside works is not as easy as it seems.
If you are a lady here pls understand stand that a family is not just the responsibility of your husband alone in all aspect but both of you, don't leave financial responsibility to him alone be part of that responsibility, don't keep your money to yourself with the saying my money is my money his money is our money that mindset is demonic and barbaric. If you love your husband, love your home your resources should go into supporting the family regardless of the %. And I am begging guyz here don't abandon your responsibility to your wife totally because she has decided to be if help but also in many meaningful was show her you absolutely value her contribution.
I believe that there are basic stuff a woman should be able to provide for herself. So don't include your husband inside to meet those needs he is carrying lots of loads already. School fees, house rent, medical bills, transportation etc. As a lady if you earn enough contribute to all the bills your husband is paying in the marriage a partner shares in responsibility. Don't leave your life off a man. Many ladies marriage is only the escape route out of penury it's must be be so please get yourself busy enough by becoming valuable so that your husband can see your value and worship you. Be a treasure instead of a trash.
I end with this 2 real life stories. It was a pastor who told this story that happened between his church menbers who were dating about to marry. The lady was dating this guy a banker and the banker was giving her money from time to time as his girl. So, one time the lady brought up a need and the guy could not meet up it became a fight between them. The guy said baby I don't have this money at the moment pls just be patient with me I will work out something for you. The fight escalated till it got to pastors ears, the lady was a student in Uni lag. When the pastor called both of them for counseling he used simple logical wisdom and asked both of them to print their account statement. They both did and brought it to their pastor. The pastor looked at it and told the lady here is the account statement of your bobo 3500 naira he has been telling you the truth all this while. And the pastor told her bobo the account statement of the girl 450k was sitting in the bank account and she was disturbing him for 30k.
The lady began to cry she didn't know that he had no money she sorry bla bla. The pastor said both of you sort yourself out. The guy ended the relationship after all the discovery that the person he was sacrificing for had money yet she was forming the victim. The guy told the pastor he has ended the relationship the pastor congratulated the young man and told him, nobi your wife be that. God save you.

My second story is a man married his wife for years and was sacrificing for for the family regardless of the challanges of life. One time his wife fell sick and she was rushed to the hospital and they needed some money for medical bills and attention before anything could commence, it was 12k they needed. He asked the wife of she had any money with her she said rara oooo. The man rallied round and was looking for money praying that his wife should not die, when he eventually got half of the money about 6k plus his wife had already passed on. He was crying profusely, as they were removing her cloths and trying to take her to the morgue about 6k500 fell of from her wrapper and they called the man's attention to it. The man that was crying profusely stopped and started beating the corpse of his late wife, calling her wicked and heartless to her own self.
The moral lessons if this 2 stories are many ladies cling to their money in relationships and never want to part with it at all with the mindset that it's the man's job to do everything.
Kudos to exceptional ladies who are adding value to themselves and truly want to support their family I must say it worth it.

Excellent write up. I will keep expanding on my response so please keep checking back, I will make my last update by Wednesday.
1. The reason guys like me talk of % is because I dont want argument - I want things pre-set.
2. I like your balanced view - many guys get misled by the "helpmeet" thing; the truth is that only a born again christian woman is really a helpmeet.... and even then she is still very selfish - do you know why some men kill their wives? due to their selfish nature!
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by calcal: 3:05am On Nov 08, 2021
AfroKnight:

Why can’t you pay your own bills? Why do you need a man bankrolling you before you can have some class? Can’t you work and earn money?

The question is if a woman still going to depend on a man why are they schooling?

2 Likes

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by BigBashiru: 3:33am On Nov 08, 2021
calcal:

The question is if a woman still going to depend on a man why are they schooling?

And bleeping alphas while schooling and having boyfriends up and down. The ultimate insult to her future husband. Not only does he get a used up hoeee but he also has to foot her bills forever. I wont accept that. I encourage men to have side chicks!
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by AfroKnight: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2021
calcal:

Good but dangerous question.
Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have I said I'll not work and earn money but the way you young men have made it a point of duty to rub it on women's faces to pay their bills is nauseating. Real men don't have eyes for their partner's money.

And real women don't have eyes for their partners money.

Real recognise real.

1 Like

Re: U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose by femi4: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2021
BigBashiru:
No matter how much you "love" a woman, the truth is when you marry, you sign up for footing at least 70% of household expenses all ur life...typically 90-95% and given women's inherently selfish natures (men are selfish too - both genders are), they are always reluctant to spend their own moni.

yet when you "propose" u still dey kneel down. what rubbish!

the whole proposal nonsense should be scrapped. it's those that don't know the female gender well that fall victim to the proposal nonsense. if only u knew what u were proposing to!
Cheap drugs at work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Hausa Fulani Ladies Avoid Premarital Relationship? / I Need A Man Like This To Lick His Ear / You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.