Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It (35096 Views)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Assumptabeke(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Special32:
Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.

I feel it wouldn't be right because we are in the same department same level in school I keep on trying to let the feeling go but everyday I keep on seeing her and my feelings for her keep on increasing.

I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her.

I am pretty sure that once you sleep with her, all the love and like you're professing now, will vanish away.

Bros just face the book wey your Papa say make you come school come face.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Highter1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Special32:
Am a 24 years medical student in my fourth year of the university I meet her when we where in our second year I never knew she was even in our class until our second year at first we where only saying hello to each other than some school stuff brought us together in our third year ever since we became close as friends and now I am realizing that I really like her and I want more than just being normal friends with her.

I feel it wouldn't be right because we are in the same department same level in school I keep on trying to let the feeling go but everyday I keep on seeing her and my feelings for her keep on increasing.

I really need advice on what to do I don't know what to do about the emotions I feel towards her.
As much as this could breed distraction, i will advice you talk to her and who knows what can come out of it. i fell in love with my borrowed course mate and today we are happily married with kids.

1 Like

Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Highter1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Assumptabeke:

I am pretty sure that once you sleep with her, all the love and like you're professing now, will vanish away.

Bros just face the book wey your Papa say make you come school come face.
That's my fear also, hope its not lust. cos once u past through her leg every story will change then u come here again to ask for advice.
Re: I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It by Brian47(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Op hw fa na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.