Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' (9478 Views)

Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History / Twitter Sued By World-famous Soccer Star (ryan Giggs) / Man Utd Player 'Ryan Giggs' To Sue Twitter (and Possibly NL) For Exposing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by mystikal(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
if true. Giggs fall my hand sha
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by friedrice1: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
I have actually noticed his play in the field is somewhat incestively adulterous.
He couldnt control is ManUiness thing. Shame on Man United angry angry
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by lepasharon(f): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
snowdrops:

He cheated on his brother DUH.

Are you missing a brain cell?

that makes it even worse!
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by snowdrops(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
lepasharon:

that makes it even worse!
how do you mean?
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2011

“She should kick his a*** and take him for every single penny he’s got.”

What a silly statement from a silly aunty. What has his money got to do with anything? If his wife is so pained by his conduct, I'm sure she can simply kick his a** (i.e. walk away from the marriage) and leave it at that! How does "take him for every penny he's got" (HIS hard-earned money) come into play in all of this? Is taking him for every penny he's got supposed to make his wife feel much better or what? I just don't understand these rapacious parasites. Thieves.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by atasteve: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
Infact nobody can break God's principles and laws!!!

Shame and dishonour are the rewards of sexual sins.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by pereze: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
edoyad:

Hehehe grin . European season is officially over, welcome to the afterseason.@topic, later in romance section you'll be hearing Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that, it's all and every where man. Many young women and men will sleep with their parents if they're wealthy or influential enough. It's sad cos i didn't think i'd live long enough to experience such things
Young man, the world is not sick, the people in it are!
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by snowdrops(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
pro01:

What a silly statement from a silly aunty. What has his money got to do with anything? If his wife is so pained by his conduct, I'm sure she can simply kick his a** (i.e. walk away from the marriage) and leave it at that! How does "take him for every penny he's got" (HIS hard-earned money) come into play in all of this? Is taking him for every penny he's got supposed to make his wife feel much better or what? I just don't understand these rapacious parasites. Thieves.

by taking his money he would feel as much hurt as she has been feeling since the revelations. if you wanna deal with a rich man, make him poor.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by kedukc(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
them gurls wuda neva lukd ma guy's way if nt for d moolah, nw they cry wolf, u gotta lov womanthink, "oh he's cheatin on ma sista too" chickbrainz, as if d sista mattered in her initial analysis
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
pro01:

Most of them marry cos of money, not love
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
Genesis 38:8

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.”
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by kbdrim(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
john terry is a saint, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by naso2(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
aribisala0:

Genesis 38:8

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.”

I hope you know this instruction came after ER, onan's brother died? **** B4 you use bible justify illegality*****
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by omo9ja1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
I taught it was only african men are branded "dirty dog" but this oyinbo are doing pass us o0o0o

What concern Manchester United with Ryan Giggs "dirty Dog" or the club sign him to mess around with people's wife

why people are pointing a shame finger to manchester united i see jelous people again lol
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by pereze: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
For those calling for the head of this U 'Legend', I will advice you steam down a little.
It is Ok to call Giggs names and all that. I am not saying that what the man did is ok but then, I am no saint here!
In Uk, you need to go to a nightclub to get things in the right perspective. For those staying in Manchester, a visit to printworks on a weekend reveals a lot. Almost all the 'make sense girls, will tell you even without your asking that that day is their birthday. I remember one telling me to give her friend  a birthday kiss just like that (I no think am twice).
I am well built and wear dreadlocks. Most white girls will always want to know if I am a footballer. I noticed that I got loads of peeks every time I said yes. I be wake up dude wey no fit dull my hand, they will literally ASK YOU OUT and will stop at nothing to get you DOWN. It takes a man that knows his roots to withstand them.
The only place I will blame Giggs is if it eventually proves true that he SLEPT WITH HIS SISTER-IN-LAW, that one no make sense at all.'Clean' call girls can serve you for £200/hr at least . >£2000/hr still de market self. Forget that one called Imogen, that she feels like dying, na lie, Rooney still de exixt  oh!
I will sign out with this. Why have we not bothered to ask Natasha why she confronted Giggs on his affair with Imogen. What is the confrontation based on, as a wife, mistress, sister or what? Why did she keep quite all these years? My naija people, life here na super story unless you have your head with you. Their girls are something else. Why must they always kiss and tell? I have decided to play them at their own game, and I enjoy doing just that.  But for those wey holy pass, you guys should keep on throwing bricks and gravel, who cares, BACA don win!
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by jmaine: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
texazzpete:

Sister-in-law is not a relative by blood, sorry. There's no 'abomination' here.

Texazz . You no try with this one oo! . .Bunking your blood Brother wife ( Married and still married i guess) . . .  That na abomination abeg

texazzpete:

This has nothing to do with being a footballer and everything to do with being rather wealthy.

Succinctly accurate
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by mystikal(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2011
If you have not been shagged by Ryan Giggs please say ''Aii''
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by texazzpete(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
jmaine:

Texazz . You no try with this one oo! . .Bunking your blood Brother wife ( Married and still married i guess) . . .  That na abomination abeg

People dey inherit their blood brother wife for Bible na. David chop Saul wives na. Where is it an abomination? Will it become an abomination only because it is done behind the hubby's back?
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Outstrip(f): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
Her vagina must be made of sugar. How crazy can someone get. Really? Your own brother's wife
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by mystikal(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
And we all were baffled how Giggs remained as fit as a youngie? #Regularshagg
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
yahoo news just reported that giggs has smuggled himself out of uk, to avoid d british press
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by snowdrops(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hope he didn't leave with rooney's wife. As this man can't keep his punny in his trousers.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Osama10(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Outstrip:

Her womanliness must be made of sugar. How crazy can someone get. Really? Your own brother's wife

Some are even made of honey but not your brother's wife now. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by noblegas2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
fried-rice:

I have actually noticed his play in the field is somewhat incestively adulterous.
He couldnt control is ManUiness thing. Shame on Man United angry angry

Bros, u need to have ur skull examined, manchester united is a football club and has noting to do wit giggs being adulterous!!! angry angry
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Abdblues(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ texazzpete: I beg let's call a spade a spade, sleeping with your brother's wife while he is still alive is a big abomination!!are we living in the jungle?
I guess the more quiet they seem the deadlier they are, what a shame (but i still hope it is not a true story sha)
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by emmatok(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
What is all these noise about.

Didn't Imogen Thomas cheated on her husband too.

I am really sick of these feminist influenced media.

When the man cheats the whole world blows up.

Yet the cheating woman goes unnoticed!!! angry angry angry angry

Now another woman(wife) will want the distroy GIGGS. By collecting all his fortune in the name of divorce settlement.

I won't be surprised if his wife is also cheating too, because nobody will  talk about that.

Man don suffer for these world.

Real  Hypocrisy.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by capiti: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
Another randy footballer,
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by doublekay: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
emmatok:

What is all these noise about.

Didn't Imogen Thomas cheated on her husband too.

I am really sick of these feminist influenced media.

When the man cheats the whole world blows up.

Yet the cheating woman goes unnoticed!!! angry angry angry angry

Now another woman(wife) will want the distroy GIGGS. By collecting all his fortune in the name of divorce settlement.

I won't be surprised if his wife is also cheating too, because nobody will talk about that.

Man don suffer for these world.

Real Hypocrisy.

its so cos giggs is the super star
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Abdblues(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
Guys wake up, it is a serious allegation abi una fit screw una brother wife
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by kobikwelu(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
a pity,

as i said earlier, terry must be laffing his ass off now
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Patsey: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
It's a shame that many African cultures, many of which bear resemblance to those of the Civilizations of the Ancient  Near East, have been traded with Western European Civilizations. Polygamy is one of the elements of traditional African culture which, sadly, has been subtituded with/for monogamy. From Bill Clinton (former USA president) to John Major (former UK prime minister), from  Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger (ex-California Governor) to the brainy, but disgraced, Jeffrey Archer (former deputy chairman of the UK Conservative Party), from Archbishop Richard Burke (the erstwhile Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Benin City) to Rev Dr Albert Odulele (of the Glory House International in East London), the reality is that people should have the liberty and the autonomy to practise polygamy or enter into "open marriage" which typically refers to a marriage in which the partners agree that each may engage in 'condomised' extramarital sexual relationships, without this being regarded as infidelity. If these were to be the case, the likes of Ryan Giggs and Tigger Woods would simply have been considered to be following their own conceptions of the good/worthwhile.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by cap28: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
so natasha (Giggs sister in law) only decided to expose their dirty little secret after she found out that she was not the only one Giggs had been bonking - as they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,
It sounds as if this woman only married Giggs brother in order to stay close to Giggs, doesnt sound as if she had any iota of love for her so called husband, which makes me wonder whether Giggs may be the father of her child,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hitv Bans Unauthorized Public Viewing Of Premier League & Other Matches. / Europa League : Manchester United Vs Athletic Bilbao (2 - 3) On March 8th 2012 / Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 23rd January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.