Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' (9479 Views)

Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History / Twitter Sued By World-famous Soccer Star (ryan Giggs) / Man Utd Player 'Ryan Giggs' To Sue Twitter (and Possibly NL) For Exposing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by duchessemi(f): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2011
@ 1025

Looking at ur coment,it shows dat u hate manchester united with passion!, even u would do d same tin, it takes only d grace of God 2 saved any man from we daughters of EVE unclothedness,
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by cap28: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
A third woman has emerged claiming she had an affair with Ryan Giggs , the wife however is staying put , she beleives these women are just after her husband:

Ryan Giggs’s wife will stand by him despite the claims he had an eight-year affair with his brother’s wife.

The footballer, 37, has denied that he has been having an affair with his brother’s wife and Stacey believes him.

Ryan is said to have told his brother Rhodri that Natasha ‘made up’ the allegations.

Standing by my man: Stacey Giggs is said to be sticking with Ryan despite the claims made by his brother's wife Natasha that she has been having an affair with the footballer since 2003. Giggs is said to have claimed the allegations were 'made up'

A source told The Sun: ‘Ryan tried to tell Rhodri that the whole thing was rubbish and not true. But Rhodri snapped back “I don’t believe a word of what you’re saying to me. You’re just a liar.”’
And Rhodri is said to have continued: "How can anyone believe what you say ever again after all this? Why would Natasha make any of this up?"
The source also said: 'Eventually Stacey grabbed the phone off Ryan and starting shouting: "Look Rhodri, if it's not true, it's just not true. We don't believe Natasha." She then hung up.'

Stacey, 32, is said to believe that Natasha, 28, has been besotted with the Manchester United footballer for many years.

A friend close to Stacey said: ‘Make no bones about it, Stacey believes that Natasha has been trying to steal her husband,’ according to the Daily Star.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2000167/I-dont-believe-Ryan-Giggs-wife-Stacey-tells-brother-law-Rhodri-wife-Natasha-liar---claims-THIRD-lover-emerge.html#ixzz1OaPquLnF
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Skii(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
@1025

I dont even know where to start from with you

I am still reeling with shock over the allegations against Ryan Giggs, the possibility of truth,the gravity and the possible effect on Manchester United

I am also wondering what the world is coming to?

Bill Clinton, Jacob Zuma, Arnold, Dominic Strauss Kahn, and now Giggs (if true),

Mehn
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by donjazzie(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
Tearing you apart since 1991,
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by 1025: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ 1025

Looking at your coment,it shows dat u hate manchester united with passion!, even u would do d same tin, it takes only d grace of God 2 saved any man from we daughters of EVE unclothedness,

@duchessemi,
does this topic make u a judge over who i hate or like? does my liking or hating man u have anything to do with a brother loosing his wife to his own brother? i wonder what makes u think i will sleep with my brother's wife. all the same, u are enjoying the freedom of speech as is the order of the day in a democratic setting.
giggs is a red randy devil. whether u like it or not, nothing devil is good and it is worst when it has to do with a red devil.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
natasha and ryan need to take equal blame. i bet natasha married ryan's brother just so she could stay close. she really wanted to be with ryan and probably never loved the brother. just disgusting. and the fact that she ran away makes her a coward on top of being a fraud. she needs to come home and face the music.
stacey and the brother should both divorce their spouses and suck them dry. nothing to save here.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by mbulela: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
Skii:

@1025

I dont even know where to start from with you

I am still reeling with shock over the allegations against Ryan Giggs, the possibility of truth,the gravity and the possible effect on Manchester United

I am also wondering what the world is coming to?

Bill Clinton, Jacob Zuma, Arnold, Dominic Strauss Kahn, and now Giggs (if true),

Mehn

Is this some funny joke?
that man is in a class all by himself.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
texazzpete:

People dey inherit their blood brother wife for Bible na. David chop Saul wives na. Where is it an abomination? Will it become an abomination only because it is done behind the hubby's back?

*dialling mrs tp*

cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by newbride: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2011
i will blame the stupid sister that has betrayed her sister
ryan was just been a man
the sister-in-law is the slut,
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
newbride:

i will blame the silly sister that has betrayed her sister
ryan was just been a man
the sister-in-law is the slut,
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by martinosi: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
cap28:

A third woman has emerged claiming she had an affair with Ryan Giggs , the wife however is staying put , she beleives these women are just after her husband:

LOL CAP28, i dont blame her, and really where does she really want
to go if she leave Giggs. The grass is not greener outside and
she's had a life-style now for over 15 years that is based on "not lacking
anything", i guess she would not trade that for the world lol.

Let 100 women come out and claim they slept with him, Giggs
wife is not gonna leave him, as long as she says by his side those
gold-diggers cant get at Giggs Money.

Funny you know that all these Gold Diggers wait untill a footballers
career is nearly over before they start pouring in for a chance to grab his money!!!
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by 1025: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2011
only 3 women revealed and giggs is running what will happen then when the others emerge? names have influence on the life we live. how can someone be a DEVIL and A RED DEVIL at that.
maybe they will turn to RED DEVIL DOGS
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Osama10(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
1025:

only 3 women revealed and giggs is running what will happen then when the others emerge? names have influence on the life we live. [b]how can someone be a DEVIL and A RED DEVIL at that.[/b]maybe they will turn to RED DEVIL DOGS

grin grin grin
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by cisse7575(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2011
then it was john terry and now it is ryan giggs. na wa ooo
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by cap28: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2011
Its going from bad to worse - apparently Giggs gave his brother's wife £500 to abort his (Ryan's) baby:

The Ryan Giggs affair plumbed new depths yesterday when his sister-in-law claimed she aborted their lovechild two weeks before marrying the footballer’s brother.

Natasha Giggs said she became pregnant by the married father of two while preparing to tie the knot with unsuspecting Rhodri.

Giggs now stands accused of seeing at least three women at the same time: his wife Stacey, sister-in-law Natasha and Imogen Thomas, a one-time Big Brother contestant.
Natasha twisted the knife by claiming in a newspaper yesterday that Giggs arrived on his bicycle to give her £500 towards terminating her pregnancy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2002655/Ryan-Giggs-gave-Natasha-500-abort-lovechild-married-brother-Rhodri.html#ixzz1PAoZvbIF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hitv Bans Unauthorized Public Viewing Of Premier League & Other Matches. / Europa League : Manchester United Vs Athletic Bilbao (2 - 3) On March 8th 2012 / Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 23rd January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.