Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Save Susan's Life, She May Lose Her Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save Susan's Life, She May Lose Her Eyes (332 Views)

Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Susan's Life, She May Lose Her Eyes by sharpillo(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2021
ANOTHER APPEAL TO SAVE A LIFE!

From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you all on this space who has never let me down each time I raise a serious issue of concern especially the ones that bothers on saving lives.

Last few months we all worked and prayed together to save Pharm. Percy Ejimaji 's life and today God made it. I can't thank you all enough for your contribution no matter how little.

Please let's do this again as we save the life of Miss. Nagi Susan Chizhim .

She is from Ehuda (Ahoada) Town in Ahoada East Local Government Area Rivers State . Miss Nagi Susan Chizhim is 26 years old hair stylist and make-up artist who is presented with BILATERAL COLLAGE DISORDER OF THE EYELIDS AND BILATERAL NASAL OBSTRUCTION OF 16YEARS INFRA-ORBITALl SWELLING, GRADUAL AND PROGRESSIVE WITH BILATERAL PROPTOSIS.

She has been to different hospitals here in Nigeria for treatment with clinical reports as shown in the pictures also placed on Antibiotics but no result.

Her clinical diagnosis is Infra-orbital mass: RHINOCLEROMA

Patient is at risk of LOSING HER EYES ����� and has been referred to INDIA FOR SURGERY.

She needs FINANCIAL ASSISTANT to help prepare her for the surgery which will amount to (#15,000,000) Fifteen Million naira Only

Times are hard and the economy is harsh but with God I know we can do this.

Please kindly send your donations to:.

Account Number: 0165511749

Account name: NAGI SUSAN CHIZHIM.

Bank name: Gurantee Trust Bank. (GTB)

For contacts call: 08149166249, 09053651729

Father's name: NAGI DESMOND NGOZI
08164091774, 08153419622.

Please share so we can save her life

Thank You!

Re: Save Susan's Life, She May Lose Her Eyes by Kindness218: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Lala, Front page please

(1) (Reply)

Tasly Miss Bee Propolis Syrup Cost ₦9,540 / Help: Inability To Recognize People, Is It Psychological Or Medical Problem? / Let's Talk About Childbirth Injuries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.