Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,925 members, 7,912,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

Help: Inability To Recognize People, Is It Psychological Or Medical Problem? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Inability To Recognize People, Is It Psychological Or Medical Problem? (337 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Inability To Recognize People, Is It Psychological Or Medical Problem? by richmond500: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please what do I do to change it?

I don't recognize people easily most especially when I see them for the first, second or third time, I need to see them always before I could recognize their faces. Most people sees it as me trying to snub them or faking not knowing them but the truth is I don't have the slightest idea of who they are.

Last month I visited a friend of mine and she had this other friend, we discussed and even ate together, she saw me few days earlier on the street but I couldn't recognize her, her face wasn't even familiar to me until she reminded me of who she was and how we met.
Last week I saw her again and still could not recognize her, I noticed she was upset and told me she will never say hello to me again if she sees me, this will be a problem for me cos I may still not recognize her and she might see it as though I am trying to make her feel bad.

Just yesterday again, I met a little girl who called me by my name i.e "uncle XYZ" I couldn't recognize her until she told me that she's my brother inlaw's younger sister, meanwhile this is a child that I have seen like 5times and I believe that if I see her now, I still can't recognize her

1 Like

Re: Help: Inability To Recognize People, Is It Psychological Or Medical Problem? by ClassicMan202(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Happens to me too

The truth is no space
Re: Help: Inability To Recognize People, Is It Psychological Or Medical Problem? by Cyphar(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Do you find reading and understanding easy?
Re: Help: Inability To Recognize People, Is It Psychological Or Medical Problem? by slawormiir: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn
Re: Help: Inability To Recognize People, Is It Psychological Or Medical Problem? by richmond500: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cyphar:
Do you find reading and understanding easy?
I actually find calculative courses like physics, maths, chemistry easy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Hospitals In Nigeria Have Snake Antivenom / Advise Needed: I'm Too Skinny, I Want To Add A Little Weight. / Early Morning Exercises That Help Lose 10 Kg. Check �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.