Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 (1227 Views)

Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Curious345: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2021
������

I met this slim, clean, busty, petite, flat-tommied, black, preety damsel online..

She attends the white garments.

I've been ruminating on a date with her.
often times, I do have a 90degrees erection as soon as I Stare at her picture or hear her voice.

Then all of a sudden she calls me and say she is coming on the 9th of this month (that is today).
She also said she borrowed T-fare of N4,500 to embark on the trip (I refuse sending her tfare insisting she should come with her own cash) and that I should give her the money when she comes around today..

She is insisting on coming to my house today and to leave on Friday. Ordinarily this is a once in a lifetime goal of having a dream lady in your bed for days.. The euphoria is quite massive.. Adrenalin gushing

But I saw a numerological mystic to her coming, with roots in the illuminatiii.

Look at the date

Month =November 11
Day =9th
Money to return N4,500 ( 4+5=9).

After doing a deligent check on the signs of this appointment, I am making frantic efforts to cancel it asaply to save my head..

I cannot come and kill Myself..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by bigjackass: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2021
many are mad but few are roaming

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Curious345: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
bigjackass:
many are mad but few are roaming
so any woman that open leg waaaaa , you'll jump and enter baah?
Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by ceede2: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created.

Oop is a good example.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Alaye where you buy ds weed you took? I think I go need buy uncut grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Clinghton: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Be concerned that your intention is sin in the eyes of your creator and sin begets misfortune, that should be your worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by gnykelly(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Growing up in Nigeria. We were fed on the assembly line with religious bunkum.

We thought it was not effective.
Years later we are now adult.
The op is a product of such assembly line.

The other day, a guy girlfriend was asking him to leave catholic for pentecostal church.

This is mass hallucinations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Godada(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2021

I am speechless here.

A lady you wanna shag decides to give you unrestricted access.

You are here going bunkers.

If mind nor let you send her digits to me, make I chest the white garment and illuminati jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Michaelfucker(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Curious345:
������

I met this slim, clean, busty, petite, flat-tommied, black, preety damsel online..

often times, I do have a 90degrees erection as soon as I Stare at her picture or hear her voice.

Then all of a sudden she calls me and say she is coming on the 9th of this month (that is today).
She also said she borrowed T-fare of N4,500 to embark on the trip (I refuse sending her tfare insisting she should come with her own cash) and that I should give her the money when she comes around today..

She is insisting on coming to my house today and to leave on Friday. Ordinarily this is a once in a lifetime goal of having a dream lady in your bed for days.. The euphoria is quite massive.. Adrenalin gushing

Look at the date

Month =November 11
Day =9th

After doing a deligent check on the signs of this appointment, I am making frantic efforts to cancel it asaply to save my head..

You are crazy but you have no one to tell you.
Just because my beautiful sister wanted to come visit your childish and foolish ass. You are already calling her illuminati . undecided
And what's wrong with being a white garment member?

No wonder she told me she's coming back home today. So, you can keep your stupid money. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Boogyman557: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI IF I SEE U IN PESIN, I GO MAKE SURE SEY I BLAST UR LEFT LEG WIT MY OLD KALA THEN USE MY NEW KALA BLAST UR RIGHT LEG. WAITIN DE WORRY U. WTF MAN
Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Curious345: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI IF I SEE U IN PESIN, I GO MAKE SURE SEY I BLAST UR LEFT LEG WIT MY OLD KALA THEN USE MY NEW KALA BLAST UR RIGHT LEG. WAITIN DE WORRY U. WTF MAN
hahahaha aborbi dey calm Dan biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Boogyman557: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Curious345:
hahahaha aborbi dey calm Dan biko
HOLLY GRAM cool OKAY MAN. WTF MAN
Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Bigpapi: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Curious345:
������

Look at the date

Month =November 11
Day =9th

You're a nincompoop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by Curious345: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigpapi:

You're a nincompoop
how na
Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection. 2.0 by treziMcCarthy: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2021
Nwanne, no be anything u see, u smoke... Try de smoke wetin u buy biko

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Who Married Herself Divorces Herself Because She Has ‘met Someone Else / Please Help Me! Lady Cries Out As Her Mouth Got Swollen Due To Results Of Pink.. / What's Your Take On Court Weddings In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.