Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,643 members, 7,972,391 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Advantages Of Polygamy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages Of Polygamy. (271 Views)

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Advantages Of Polygamy. by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Good day, Fellas. I wanna talk abt the advantages of polygamy although, i know it has its own disadvantages too. A cousin of mine had a wife who was a thorn in his flesh then. Every little missunderstanding or quarrel, this lady would just carry her things and leave the house to her mum's place. My cousin would then go to her mum's place to beg her to come back. She will come back and they will live together again. This has been happening time with out numbers. So, another day, the same thing happened. My cousin didn't bother to go and call her back. He got another wife. The first wife later became cool. The luck she had was that she is a better cook(i have tasted her food) and she knows how to take care of the children and the home better than the new wife. So my cousin's mother called the first wife back probably because of her special qualities above of which i can testify about. Ever since she came back, she has been behaving well. We rarely hear noise or quarrel from them. Although, the wives do quarrel atimes but the husband handles them.
Warning: If u are a broke ass, avoid polygamy except ur wives are well to do, so as not to expose ur children to poverty and suffering. I Love the dramas in Polygamy marriage.
Re: The Advantages Of Polygamy. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin
This op,you just wanna hang yourself with better strong hausa rope Abi? cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Polygamy. by Truvelisback(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
This op,you just wanna hang yourself with better strong hausa rope Abi? cheesy
Bros, how na?

(1) (Reply)

H / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Does Breastfeeding Cause Breast Sagging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.