Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One (32049 Views)

Pick One And Lets Put You Through / Who Should Peter Obi Pick As Vice / 8 New Jobs Are Now Available. Take Your Pick And Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
larryking540:

pick one na

Ha.
There's nothing to pick oh.
I can only see one option which is obviously obvious.

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by favour32(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Escape enter Canada with full speed!
Your only REGRET after months in Canada will be.... with tears;
why have you wasted so many years in Nigeria?
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by larrybabanla(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo see question oo, nooo, stay 9ja u hear!! U go wise

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by faceland: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
whAt type of stupid question is this?

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by aktolly54(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fresh34:
Na u know wetin uwan deydo for naija..
if your destiny is not attached to overseas, then go there. Maybe you don't know some people abroad don't come home again because they have little thing to show for their achievement for 20yrs abroad. Everything na head, you might start 250k and in 5yrs , you will be earning 750k or more in that job
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Nuliberry: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Sprintson:

You don give up kpata kpata ooooo
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by faceland: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Well, it depends on the type of North American Visa... N250K na like $500 USD na... Haba. undecided My mortgage alone na almost $3K USD monthly (N1.5M) kiss

Is it Immigrant or Non-Immigrant?

Even, if it's Non-Immigrant (Visiting, F-1, etc...), I'll go there and marry to get papers na.

JAPA! cool

Please shut up....
You dey pay mortgage in Nigeria?
Are there not mortgage companies in Nigeria?
Who need house?!
Elon Musk was sleeping in his office for TEN YEARS, he is now richer than British Petroleum Company.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by IMASTEX: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
hollamanng:
Who compared 250k Nigerian naira a month to North American visas in the first place ?
I wonder oh. Even Buhari runs off at the slightest opportunity and reluctantly come back. Many are gradually getting used to stone age as bubu is tirelessly working to reverse the country to BC.

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by faceland: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
hollamanng:
Who compared 250k Nigerian naira a month to North American visas in the first place ?

How much is plain ticket? Passport alone has carry 20% of the money.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Zetty177x: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
U better japa...u never hear say Senate don approve another billions of loans in dollars and Euros? Better run oo make ur generation free from Buhari wahala

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Damian10(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
On the grounds that i don't know what canada has on offer, make i take ma 250k jeje i no want trouble ahbeg.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Bamzyriches451: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ain't gonna think twice
Canada once
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by luizpippo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
damosky12:
Typical naive African mentality will embrace the "messiah," Canada instead. As though it rains money and comfort there. Body go tell you!

I'd rather risk it out there than have bandits, sorry nationalists, i mean business men use me for their business, while Gumi would further ask me to give up my ancestral land.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by ShootThemAll(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ghost1994:
grin

250k wey dem fit sack you tommorow

Canada for life

Sacking with no remorse sef... my brother Japa o!

Buhari don turn 9ja to a terrorist nation o. Japa immediately if you have the opportunity.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by luizpippo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
aktolly54:
if your destiny is not attached to overseas, then go there. Maybe you don't know some people abroad don't come home again because they have little thing to show for their achievement for 20yrs abroad. Everything na head, you might start 250k and in 5yrs , you will be earning 750k or more in that job

Who determines the destiny self?

A friend i was helping in 2016 somehow got to leave with his wife and two kids in Jan 2017, he left behind myriads of debts but today he is doing better than all the running around i am doing.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Tharyor1984(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
only a stupid Nigerian will accept a 250k job to Canadian visa
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by larryking540: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Christie06:

Ha.
There's nothing to pick oh.
I can only see one option which is obviously obvious.
talk well jor ,pick one 350k is plus 3 or 4 u are close to 1millionaire o
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by APCNig: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
damosky12:
Typical naive African mentality will embrace the "messiah," Canada instead. As though it rains money and comfort there. Body go tell you!

Pele, village people.

Officially, I earn more than the peanut quoted up there besides the side runs that I still do. You know what? I am on my way to JAPA . . . .

Don't worry, it rains only Snow in Canada, I will be calling you to help me supervise my projects in Naija.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Cashboi: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Usa ooo
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Raph82(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
It will be very stupid of anyone to think a 250k job here in Nigeria will be a better alternative to Canada or US visa. No job here will guarantee you job security, you can be employed now and in the next five months, you've become jobless again.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by aktolly54(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
luizpippo:

Who determines the destiny self?

A friend i was helping in 2016 somehow got to leave with his wife and two kids in Jan 2017, he left behind myriads of debts but today he is doing better than all the running around i am doing.
you are right but some people that their destiny is not attached to abroad but force it ,have met their untimely death. The things is not everyone who go abroad will be successful and not all people who stay in Nigeria won't make it in life
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by oazeez1991(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
integrityhomes:
you can only pick one

would you opt for a job of 250k or a visa to Canada America

250k job in Nigeria, not cos d money is enough, but cos I wud rather stay back here in 9ja dan Japa grin. 9ja is my home cool.

Guy man no need be in d U.K b4 e go fit dey O.K.

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Why do people ask such dvmb questions every facking time?
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Lhimeet(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
I won't even think once...

Canada straight. That country has always been my dream country right from time.
smiley
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Kay25(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
integrityhomes:
you can only pick one

250 k for dis naija ...@ the end of a year all I get is 3 million abi and u can't even save the whole 3 million ko possible but u go out with the exchange rate 3 million in a matter of months with u being a good hustler u get it easily
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by tibatobi: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mumu questions stay for Nigeria na....be like u never see #250000 before..,..if not for ur own sake at least for the sake of the generation that will come through you..abeg leave this country kokonut head
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by madridsta007(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
integrityhomes:
you can only pick one

How can you pick a $480 per month paying job in Nigeria over a visa to Canada or America, where you can earn $480 daily? undecided
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by koolaid87: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
You never collect visa, you dey ask foolish question.

Even at 500k per month, you'll live in that miserable hole and reject country with sane people?

All you wanted was attention, hope you enjoyed it
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Kokaine(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
damosky12:

The system here is disturbing and poor. That's true. But many of these "developed" countries too don't have it all figured out. Their inadequacies just don't make the news as much as that of Nigeria...

The rich (especially the white) also buy justice there. Racism and racial profiling, gangsterism/thuggery (in the US), poor moral/religious values, etc. are some other issues there.

It's valid to want to relocate to a better system. But the japa frenzy is a little too overrated. Many people talk as though they'll have everything all figured out abroad. They often end up confused and stranded there...

One more thing: not everyone is failing in Nigeria. People do and will still succeed from scratch in Nigeria till Jesus comes. It's all in the mind.
I totally agree with you. Absolutely. I just pray to God to send this country a decisive leader that will change the dynamics of things. Peoples greatest nightmare is a government that is irresponsible and doesn't care. At least we see the foreign government making sincere efforts to better the lots of their people. Here we just make mockery of leadership. I am even more scared of encountering police in the south than the thieves they are paid to protect me against. There is really no where to turn to. People just want responsible leaders.

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Paperbag(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
If i take 250k job ,
My bank will freeze my account then call efcc to pick me up ,after everything i will settle them 50k ..

Going back home ,those check point police wee carry me to atm and collect 100k ( after so much trauma and seeing my lyf flash before my eyes from their hands)

Then when i reach ,my entitled girlfriend wee ask for say 50k ...remaining 50k wee den cover feeding and tp ..

Canada get e ups and down shaaa but i wee pick that one over 250k jab ...
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Agasi6815: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Straight up Visa to Canada. Canada my dream country here I come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme / Firstbank Aptitude Test Short List-result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.