Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,444 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One (32185 Views)

Pick One And Lets Put You Through / Who Should Peter Obi Pick As Vice / 8 New Jobs Are Now Available. Take Your Pick And Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by erico2k2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
integrityhomes:
you can only pick one

would you opt for a job of 250k or a visa to Canada America
Visa to canada sure pass
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Abolarin91(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bleep 250k! Canada straight
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by nextstep(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Flee flee flee this rubbish country. Which kin 250k? I know 250k no be beans for Naija, but if you have a chance to go to US, haba, you can put away $1-2k if you are wise. Invest that money in US stocks. After 5 years, at least you'll see what your hard work has gotten you. Not here where your money halves in value every five years: saving your naira over those 5 years is like taking half your money and burning it in the bush.

If you asked me five years ago, I would have opted to stay. But my people, if you gats the chance, just japa and go and live decently. Unlike here being under the constant threat of death/arrest/extortion and other bull. There are enough Nigerians in the abroad so you won't miss much. Owambe wambe. Food dey. Girls dey. Boys dey. Church dey. Just a bit of cold, but you go adapt.

Use your most productive years wisely and flee this forsaken place, abeg.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
damosky12:
Typical naive African mentality will embrace the "messiah," Canada instead. As though it rains money and comfort there. Body go tell you!
job security is the koko, Mr man.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
lynx200:
I see everyone is picking migrating. But there's no guarantee that you have a job waiting there for you. And of course, nobody tolerates liabilities in western societies.

I would rather take the job for the experience, save some money, get some more skills which are sought after in the west like tech, then migrate like a big boy rather than go and become a liability. My personal take.
for you to get a job of 250k in a private company in Nigeria means you are qualified to a reasonable extent oga.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by DaveJacuzie: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
guys paying 250k as tithe are leaving for canada, you are there asking questions!
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by makavellidon: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
integrityhomes:
you can only pick one

ooh boy u be fool. Japa japa canada
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Theoarhics: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Some people can ask absurd question just to trend. How much is even 300k in this country that you are comparing 250 with going to Canada of all places? No let thunder strike you o
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tekecoms1:
The job is better

My Nigga, u no know anything.

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by GUNITGuy: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Even a million naira job option would not let me reject U.S.A or CANADA
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Drella(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Canada anyday anytime twice on a Wednesday when I know am a skilled niggar or rather a niggar with bsc in computer science

Japa immediately

Canada need skilled workers....so if you got some skill ....then japa....
But if you want to do some dope shit then go to asia, middle east and arab Country....oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Singapore, qatar....you have the balls to do the dope shit and they didn't catch you...then your money start growing like grass.....but if them catch you...you going down(killing or life in jail)

Why you never go yet sef.
I sure say you get funds for the processing...Abi na Buhari regime you dey enjoy?
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
How many time do you want us to answer this question please angry
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by orumba(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abeg visa will do. by next year 250k will be nothing in nigeria economy
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Bahamas95(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Naija don cast, I won't even think twice before I japa.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Well, it depends on the type of North American Visa... N250K na like $500 USD na... Haba. undecided My mortgage alone na almost $3K USD monthly (N1.5M) kiss

Is it Immigrant or Non-Immigrant?

Even, if it's Non-Immigrant (Visiting, F-1, etc...), I'll go there and marry to get papers na.

JAPA! cool

Na woman head e go always end
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by grandstar(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Canada anyday anytime twice on a Wednesday when I know am a skilled niggar or rather a niggar with bsc in computer science

Japa immediately

But if you want to do some dope shit then go to asia, middle east and arab Country....oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Singapore, qatar....you have the balls to do the dope shit and they didn't catch you...then your money start growing like grass.....but if them catch you...you going down(killing or life in jail)

Only an idiot will put his hands into drugs, only an idiot
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Pumpumking: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Drella:

Why you never go yet sef.
I sure say you get funds for the processing...Abi na Buhari regime you dey enjoy?

YOU AGAIN""
funds? but why u always begggin mans for moiney on nairaland ? dont u have shame? cant u walk for yor own moiney?(this is sad situation),. no oofeinse!! angry
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by bakesntakes(m): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Abg who no like better thing

I go run comot for naija asap
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2021
larryking540:

talk well jor ,pick one 350k is plus 3 or 4 u are close to 1millionaire o

grin
So far there is another mouth watering offer,...i reject 350k plus offer.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Olamideayomide(m): 3:17am On Nov 11, 2021
integrityhomes:
you can only pick one

Visa to Canada is the koko cos this Zoo don tire mi abi you never tire?
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by timesup234: 3:33am On Nov 11, 2021
ignis:
Visa to anywhere outside Nigeria is better that a job of #2,000,000 in this shithole.
You go get sense. Na small pikin still dey worry all of una. 3yrs after relocating to Canada you will understand life

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by jacobnel(m): 5:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Wetin I go carry 250k job do when everything don cost for Naija. I choose to go to America because I go fit make that amount of money every week in America and their are alot of opportunities too in case you lose your job.In Naija once you lose your job without no saving naa that time you go know how people are suffering in this country.

integrityhomes:
you can only pick one

Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by ignis: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2021
timesup234:
You go get sense. Na small pikin still dey worry all of una. 3yrs after relocating to Canada you will understand life

Na ignorance dey worry you. Have any member of your family ever traveled out of that your small local village ?
A child who have never gone out will think his father have the biggest farm.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by timesup234: 6:32am On Nov 11, 2021
ignis:

Na ignorance dey worry you. Have any member of your family ever traveled out of that your small local village ?
A child who have never gone out will think his father have the biggest farm.
You are a donkey. Ogun kill you and travel. Anybody that travels out is a big born fool. Travelling out is for illiterates. Wetin I won travel go do for dirty and smelling abroad. Thunder strike abroad mad!
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by dotedote: 6:42am On Nov 11, 2021
3k mortgage!!!
Beverly Hills abi ?
Greet dem Rihanna for me o.

Oduduwa707:
Well, it depends on the type of North American Visa... N250K na like $500 USD na... Haba. undecided My mortgage alone na almost $3K USD monthly (N1.5M) kiss

Is it Immigrant or Non-Immigrant?

Even, if it's Non-Immigrant (Visiting, F-1, etc...), I'll go there and marry to get papers na.

JAPA! cool
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by ignis: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2021
timesup234:
You are a donkey. Ogun kill you and travel. Anybody that travels out is a big born fool. Travelling out is for illiterates. Wetin I won travel go do for dirty and smelling abroad. Thunder strike abroad mad!

See your shallow thinking faculty.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by jayice(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2021
My broda jakpa o,u see that 250k na change,u won't be able to save 150k in 1yr.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by bolabadmus38: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Job security is not here . Secondly,the 250k cannot be compared with the future in Canada or US There is real meaning to life over there. Things work there if you're a focused person. Above all pray for God's guidance.I spoke to a friend after two years he moved to Canada, the first thing he told me was we are really suffering in Nigeria. The last time I saw his picture,I hardly recognize him. Looking great. Though all those countries may not have all the natural minerals resources we have,but the have good leaders who really feel and care for their citizens. On a lighter mood,I told a friend recently that if I got a Visa now now, infact I will go to the Airport straight and stay there until I enter plane. I will just call my wife and children when I get there. Imagine wetin man eye don see here
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by martswaelee(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
250k is the new 125k...

A visa to USA �
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by Testimony1988(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2021
I will go for the job.
Re: Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One by BigDawsNet: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Japa immediately

But you know you gat to stay legit in country like Canada

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States / 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.