Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut (76081 Views)

Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by pedel: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Are those investment viable like soccer?Do they bring huge returns like soccer.

Have you seen the kind of toys and pet projects these celebrities spend money on?
Do you know how much Richard Branson spent on space exploration in July? It cost $450,000 per seat to get on the Virgin Galactic. This is a trip where you fly into the space, you don’t land in the space, you don’t bring gift for your wife; just photo and it cost half a million dollars.
When you get wealthy you don’t think the same again.
They don’t need huge returns like soccer they just live to enjoy their retirement.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by JONSYN7154: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:
How many time una go post dis topic here.
oyi, tell them
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Hawkeyez: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2021
You are seeing Airbus written on the helicopter and you are still calling it Mercedes bloggers self...and this is last year news
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by nosiebaba(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming
You nko

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by izombie(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
my friend Sharap. Michael Jordan is making over 50 million dollars a year since he retired. Most ceo and chairmen of companies you know, how many of them are into sports. These guys have investments and Nike will probably give neymar lifetime endorsement.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Candidlady: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Tell am the truth jor undecided

what truth?
goodmorning
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by SavageResponse(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ignorants comments like this always pisses me off. Go and check out his various investments in Brazil and different countries before commenting. There is nothing wrong with him enjoying all the luxuries of life. He already worked hard for it.

Mr Man keep quiet, what the guy said is true.

A footballing career is not something that pays for life therefore any intelligent footballer has no business buying a helicopter or high maintenance asset.

Go and ask Daniel Amokachi about the private jet he bought during his hey days.

Mike Tyson made over $300 million during his boxing career but today I doubt if he has even $5 million to his name.

What about Ronaldinho that recently had an immigration issue in South America and was arrested; the dude couldn't even raise ordinary $10K until Samuel Eto'O came to bail him out.

You people should stop assuming that anyone who raises concern about spending habits of celebrities is a hater or someone who has a poverty mentality!

Cc Joysticks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Gt321(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

Your headache

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by zinaunreal(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

71 likes means 71 jealous people
And you are severely pained Mr grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by ceej(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Hardwork pays..Money is good..
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by airsaylongcome: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2021
I hope he is investing and saving for the rainy day. Ronaldinho do pass laidis o
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by OmoAkin85: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Which olodo b dis how is 12m dollars 10billion naira
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by SavageResponse(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2021
izombie:
my friend Sharap. Michael Jordan is making over 50 million dollars a year since he retired. Most ceo and chairmen of companies you know, how many of them are into sports. These guys have investments and Nike will probably give neymar lifetime endorsement.

Give him lifetime endorsement bà wo?

Shey na him papa get Nike?

For your info a sportsman only has value as an endorsement candidate while he is actively playing or in the public eye.

Go and ask Roberto Carlos, Wayne Rooney, Micheal Owen, Rio Ferdinand, Peter Schmicheal, Patrick Kluivert, Marco Van Basten, Ronaldo de Lima etc the last time they got an endorsement since they retired from football!
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

what truth?

goodmorning
Morning..

How're you??
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Benamena1(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

This is pure envy
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by tarantino1: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

Give him lifetime investment bà wo?

Shey na him papa get Nike?

For your info a sportsman only has value as an endorsement candidate while he is actively playing or in the public eye.

Go and ask Roberto Carlos, Wayne Rooney, Micheal Owen, Rio Ferdinand, Peter Schmicheal, Patrick Kluivert, Marco Van Basten, Ronaldo de Lima etc the last time they got an endorsement since they retired from football!

Some of these guys na mumu.

He is using one of the biggest athletes who was able to carve a name for himself outside sport as an example.

Michael Jordan's joint Collab with Nike brings in 3 billion dollars a year and that's why he's capable of getting those high earnings.
Does Neymar have anything in that level? And that nikka up there is talking about lifetime contract.

Why not talk about Dennis Rodman who played with Michael Jordan? How much the guy get since e retire.

Some of these people no just get sense.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Truvelisback(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2021
This guy should just be mindful on how he spends his money so that he won't end up broke like Ronaldinho.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Candidlady: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Morning..
How're you??

am just there jae! Floating in and out of moods! Think am preg! Lol
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by generalwo(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming
.... Go play ball too make people hype you.... As overrated as he is, mention one Nigerian footballer that has close to neymar talents..... Be happy for him.....

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nexton2468: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

E pain you nor talk lie

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

am just there jae! Floating in and out of moods! Think am preg! Lol
. Ewooo!!!! E don tear oh shocked. Preg what?

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by lichocho(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming
na d way him package himself..bros if u na footballer u no go care if u win cup or not.ur main concern na to make d money..I like d guy o..but out of 10 I go give am 4..him de make me vex most times
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by generalwo(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
If he retires from playing soccer he will start selling some of his expensive properties that are resource consuming.
... Is that what u pray for him? No worries, what you wish others will come to you.... When you retire from whatever it is you're doing now, you will begin to sell off the assets you may have acquired with it
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by VirginSearcher(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Since Kobe's death I nogo too advise celebrities to use Helicopter shocked
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by generalwo(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
..... Helicopter transport is trending all over the world....... Go and ask chevron how much they pay for their hired helicopters.....
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by generalwo(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Competence5050:
No balon d'or and FIFA best player award. For me Nemar jnr is overrated...
.... Go play football make people rate you.... Until then, be happy for him
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by lichocho(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Sebastine1994:
We dey Hussle for this money day and night, because with money you can do anything and be anyone.

All my former school mates that has not accepted my friend request, accepted it, immediately I started posting lavísh lifestyle pictures on Facebook.

Anybody can be poor, but not anybody can be rich, vanity crew take that to the bank. Stop telling me how to spend my money.

It is wickedness when politicians will not allow citizens to enjoy life. If we make money early in life, we can enjoy our youth. I don't want be enjoy my youth when I am old.

# bless us Young.
lol..dem go start to de post ur pix come tag am blood..blood go kee dem dia..

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Toluwanise247(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
If he retires from playing soccer he will start selling some of his expensive properties that are resource consuming.
Are you God why wish him evil.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Foodforthought: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming
One of the greatest players of the last 10 years. On the way to become Brazil's record goalscorer. Your dislike for him doesn't change his legacy.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

I don't follow football much but I imagine that he's a bit older than his former self now, so the game plan would now be to get as much as he can from what remains of soccer career and focus more on his other investments. Surely he can't be playing soccer all his life.

Nope... Not an age issue.

Nigga has concentration and commitment issues.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Lewisdinho(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Guess you're tap and score or penaldo fan, cos i know messi's fan love neymar grin grin
Jealousy
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by kramer: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ignorants comments like this always pisses me off. Go and check out his various investments in Brazil and different countries before commenting. There is nothing wrong with him enjoying all the luxuries of life. He already worked hard for it.

Normally I would challenge this sort of comment, however the truth is that you only live once. What's the point of having so much money if you can't spoil yourself before you die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic / Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.