Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut (76079 Views)

Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Hustle19975: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Why do you always attach religion to every thing.What if he is a reckless spender?
dude is it your money? What's your headache or problem on another man money or his spending
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by BABANGBALI: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

e go better!! But atleast you gat freedom!
na freedom I go chop? Dangote and others wey get money no get freedom? No be from the same pussssssy we comot come this world? Who freedom epp? Abeg no make me vex with you o
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by brandsoncharlie: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hapinex01:
When you don't know what to do with money anymore
No, life becomes more easy than ever when you worth the gram.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Lewisdinho(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin no mind em
Numerouno94:

They re hypocrites. Same guys were shouting GOAT GOAT GOAT when Pendu bought the most expensive porch. Same guys hv turned financial advisers to Neymar. Hypocrisy kill them. undecided
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hustle19975:
dude is it your money? What's your headache or problem on another man money or his spending
I am a concern fellow.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by FWESHVEIN(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

Lolll. Na so I see am o
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by AYNL: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated Overhyped Overpaid Underperforming
you're pained because he's better than hazard

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Numerouno94(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lewisdinho:
grin no mind em

grin grin
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by bewla(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming
what's that guy call robinho of Madrid and man city now
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by trippleKAY(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
12 MILLION USD is 4billion+ oga
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Ololadekiniun: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nah why I prefer CR7 lifestyle anyday
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Successkay12(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
If he retires from playing soccer he will start selling some of his expensive properties that are resource consuming.
One of d problem Brazilian players have...
They can useless money

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by vislabraye(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
paulolee:
a very pure talented and blessed Nigee wey no get time to worry about wat critics says about him, the expectations of him being d next goat after messi no bother am atall....e jus de flex life..
na dis kain life i de find....do my job, make more money n am not bother about wat others think or say about me..
the funny tin is dt...dt PSG deal made him d highest paid player in his 30's.... even cr7 n messi in dier prime didnt made such a stupid wage.....dts d definition of being BLESSED..

The value of footballers and other sports in general always rises. Some years ago, Kanu Nwankwo was one of the highest players in EPL. He was just earning #45,000 a week.
CR and Messi in their prime didn't make this much cos of that era they found themselves.
Just imagine off Messi and CR were in their prime today and they get a new contract.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by iamrealdeji(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2021
izombie:
my friend Sharap. Michael Jordan is making over 50 million dollars a year since he retired. Most ceo and chairmen of companies you know, how many of them are into sports. These guys have investments and Nike will probably give neymar lifetime endorsement.
Neymar's spokesman and PA,let's talk about you,what have you invested on and what are your plans to become rich like Neymar? Or are you destined to be a clapper?
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by calcal: 2:15am On Nov 12, 2021
grin

Aiye ise oni dara!

SmellySperm:
It will never be well with poverty.

Me waiting for vanity crew to arrive...
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic / Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.