Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,167 members, 7,916,413 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:48 PM

Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested (82392 Views)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by techWriter3: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2021
I thing they explained akwa ibom is not Nigerians Nairaland can make you squander touchscreen with real.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by gidgiddy: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2021
bigpriik:
I thought they said akwa ibom is not Biafra

Nairaland can make you lose touch with reality.

There are a number of Biafran activists from Akwa Ibom. People tend to forget that the last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was from Akwa Ibom

9 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by DaInferno(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Some of us no even care if naija dissolve or not again...we just want see daily bread on a steady. Biafra not good, 9ja ain't good either, IDGAF undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by naijapips04: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Arrest the idioot.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
See fine girl.

4 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
I have beautiful designs of 3D wallpaper at 3000 per roll
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by zoedew: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
She has the fame she sought and the FG took aim!
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Fake News from Biafra.
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
naijapips04:
Arrest the idioot.
Shut up angry

5 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by snoopz: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
She don enter 1 chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Evercurious(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.

See this barbarian from the sahel

3 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by godisshit(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
How is life as a loyal slave? Are your fulani masters treating you better than the other Tivs, Idomas, , Igede, Etulo, Abakpa, Jukun etc? I admire how you always handle your slavery status with so much pride.

benuejosh:
Fake News from Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by callmetoniaa: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na now this news they reach here? Naira land and old old news are like 5 and 6 undecided
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Latakia(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mumu girl why not register for N-Power and emancipate yourself from the shackles of IPOB grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
techWriter3:
I thing they explained akwa ibom is not Nigerians Nairaland can make you squander touchscreen with real.
Hmmmm sad
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by anambraamaka: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why? What's wrong with wearing the outfit?
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Latakia:
Mumu girl why not register for N-Power and emancipate yourself from the shackles of IPOB grin
Like you have been emancipated?

1 Like

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Ykc2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Only those in the terrorist world zone of IPOB see others as liars. Bunch of criminals and terrorists.
calling ipob terrorists is like Pakistan calling India a terrorist country,����na only zoo nigeria ban ipob every other country we dey flex but you brothers I mean bandits are 4th deadliest terror group in the world�

4 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is the persecution Britain was talking about.

This is persecution and completely wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Idamond:

https://m.facebook.com/joyce.sunshine.73?tsid=0.7228414917024801&source=result
she has being posting about Biafra for long, so it's not a surprise she might be arrested because of her engagement in Biafra talk..
Oh, so the outfit wasn't the reason for her arrest then,
It is her supporting the incitement of the murderer, mental animal and terrorist called cownu.
No wonder.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace.......
Sane Nigerians don finish her.
No be for hia

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Lovenorth: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Useless ugly yam leg slut terrorist
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Latakia(f): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Like you have been emancipated?
I'm not IPOB apologist so I can't be emancipate from what I don't like. My comment is for people like you and that mumu girl grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Latakia:
Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by VULCAN(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
You shouldn't bother to respond to that BMC slave who claims to come from Benue.

If there is a referendum today Benue state will resoundingly ask to be joined to southern Nigeria but that slowpoke worships everything Fulani.

What 30k per month cannot do for benuejosh does not exist!
Idamond:

Not fake news ..

5 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Latakia:
I'm not IPOB apologist so I can't be emancipate from what I don't like. My comment is for people like you and that mumu girl grin
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink.
Kuku kee am

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Ournolly: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
It was outlawed by ohanneze and south east governors, so anyone that adorn it will be treated as criminal
But she is neither Igbo nor in the South East.

3 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Eriokanmi: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Miss Biafra. grin

Make dem free her abeg
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by ignis: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Zoo Country.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Basicend: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I still don't get the reason why DSS is harassing people for adorning a costume that is synonymous with the Igbos even before IPOB was established.

This rising sun logo has been in existence before Kanu ever though of creating IPOB.

When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles

Are you kidding me?... Nigeria is a republic for Christ sake. .
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by wallrichy: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truth must be spoken. This Biafra flag is too fine, very lovely and colourful fabrics. It catches the eyes unlike the stupid wretched Green fighting White. If I can get a volunteer that can make me Ogbuefi kind of Cap and a locker shoe with that Biafra design and colour....also will want a T. Shirt and Handbands of the same Biafra attires.....lastly, can somebody design my Basketball to the unique colour of Biafra.....please send me a mail if you can abeg....am on Ozumba Nbadiwe road now....but I no want move that way but I hear say Buhari dey find me...anyway, am on still on Ozumba Nbadiwe.......Lol

6 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by benuejosh: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Evercurious:

See this barbarian from the sahel
keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Some Insane Military Training Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.