Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested (82212 Views)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by tradepunter: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Maybe the bstds who arrested this lady fir exercising her rights be put to shame and also run mad.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by hardbody: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Idamond:
A Young self proclaimed Biafra activist from Mbiafun Nkwono in Akwa-ibom who wore attire designed with Biafra Flag to celebrate her birthday on October 18 2021 Was abducted together with 4 other self proclaimed Biafra activists in Enugu by a combined troops of Nigeria security forces at their various home on November 8, 2021..

These people will just be making people popular for free. Now I have seen this beautiful girl and will be looking forward to meeting her sometime soon.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by hola106(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
256gb iPhone x available for sale at giveaway price call or WhatsApp contact 07062888246
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by egoldman(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Fake News from Biafra.

That girl has done her bit for the betterment of her people, she contributed to the struggle in her own little way, meanwhile, Fulani Herdsmen are killing your people in Benue state while you are on Nairaland shouting fake news, honestly, you should remove Benue from your moniker because you are useless both to your people and anyone else for that matter.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by egoldman(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.

That girl is has done her bit for the betterment of her people, meanwhile, Fulani Herdsmen are killing your people in Benue state while you are on Nairaland shouting fake news, honestly, you should remove Benue from your moniker because you are useless both to your people and anyone else for that matter.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.

Really I see, you can’t need to be stupid to support stupid people, sorry, take care
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Rolly22(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:

Chief Zombie
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by mfm04622: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Benchilwell:
yes is terrorist organization in Nigeria because of buhari but remember he will not be in power forever and d Biafra terrorist things will be off but his north will continue having insecurity problems that now that bandits are having district head in many northern community.

You can't fight facts!

It is NOT Bubari that designated IPOB a terrorist organization. In Nigeria, it is courts that do that. So don't blame Buhari.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Benchilwell: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
mfm04622:

You can't fight facts!

It is NOT Bubari that designated IPOB a terrorist organization. In Nigeria, it is courts that do that. So don't blame Buhari.
who told d court to do that, continue lying mr,is it not during buhari time they were called terrorist
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Godispeace: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
the sun rising logo belong to terrorist. people should have sense . u cant be wearing ISIS/Aqeuda logo design cloth publicly in USA or UK or Europe and not be arrested for questioning by their security agent (FBI and co)
Charmingrascal:
I still don't get the reason why DSS is harassing people for adorning a costume that is synonymous with the Igbos even before IPOB was established.

This rising sun logo has been in existence before Kanu ever though of creating IPOB.

When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Northerners will wear and brandish AREWA KNOTS to anywhere nobody arrested or harass them.

Yoruba have oduduwa university I haven't seen anyone not issuing your certificate after graduating or the university shut down.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Youngthug69(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo oba cool

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by mfm04622: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Benchilwell:
who told d court to do that, continue lying mr,is it not during buhari time they were called terrorist

How do I engage you when you don't believe in fact?

Nigerians don't even know the limit of the power of the President.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by mfm04622: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Benchilwell:

No Nigerian President have power to declare any organization a terrorist organization
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Soffyh(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yu this biafrans be coward sef, why can’t you all be wearing biafra outfit out everyday and let them keep arresting you, them go tired wen every station don full of una.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Benchilwell: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
mfm04622:

so which time were dey call terrorist because I did not know them as terrorist group during OBJ and yaradu and Jonathan tenure
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by 001spice: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Idamond:
A Young self proclaimed Biafra activist from Mbiafun Nkwono in Akwa-ibom who wore attire designed with Biafra Flag to celebrate her birthday on October 18 2021 Was abducted together with 4 other self proclaimed Biafra activists in Enugu by a combined troops of Nigeria security forces at their various home on November 8, 2021..

but this biara cloth fine sha
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by skybeauty(f): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:

You are rather the terrorist for supporting a government who protects terrorists and kill freedom fighters.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by egoldman(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
post=107523513:

Oh, so the outfit wasn't the reason for her arrest then,
It is her supporting the incitement of the murderer, mental animal and terrorist called cownu.
No wonder.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace.......
Sane Nigerians don finish her.
No be for hia

See as hatred for Igbos is eating you up while Igbos are moving ahead, tomorrow you go come claim "our sister" and "we Igbos" Tufiiiaaakwa.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Benchilwell: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
mfm04622:

No Nigerian President have power to declare any organization a terrorist organization
so president that is d main control of federation to d country don't have power to do that, see how u lie to ur self than why are d senate, house of rep even kestina and kaduna governor are telling buhari to do d needful to name bandits terrorist group.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by egoldman(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
Useless ugly yam leg slut terrorist

Hatred is a burden on the hater, free yourself.

1 Like

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by egoldman(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
post=107523536:

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD.

So you have been emancipated abi? Just imagine,,,,,,, spits.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Blackdisciple(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
No mind FG them go arrest tire na
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by egoldman(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
post=107523542:

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink.
Kuku kee am

Kill Igbos? Mbanu , they never born them well yet we fit to kill us, eehh church rat go dey talk when better people dey talk?
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by gidgiddy: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
mapet:

How can someone brazenly post such on a facebook page and stay in Nigeria.... It's tantamount to calling the bluff of security agencies... of course she will be picked up.

Foolish girl... she didn't know the implication of her Facebook posting?

All the security challenges Nigeria has, the security forces have time to pick up a young girl just because of Facebook posts about Biafra?

What a shame
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by egoldman(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
JOemmy:
The fear of anything biafra is the beginning of wisdom for an average fulani northerner grin grin the fear of loosing the rich southern nigeria and sending all the fulani north to the stone age of uthman Dan fodio is really very great.

God bless you jare.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by hibeebeeking: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Even as a Yoruba man. I fit wear it. Pass. Me Biafra, I mean the rising sun uniform.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by egoldman(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
mfm04622:

I hope you will get it after this explanation.

IPOB has been designated as a terrorist organization. Anybody found in possession of any insignia of the proscribed group is a terrorist. Can be arrested and tried for being a terrorist.
Simple.

Crap.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by HolyStriker(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
A lady with grenade breast
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Kingspin(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I still don't get the reason why DSS is harassing people for adorning a costume that is synonymous with the Igbos even before IPOB was established.

This rising sun logo has been in existence before Kanu ever though of creating IPOB.

When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles
The DSS has no job doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.