Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him (44403 Views)

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by rollandben(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
cooked up story!!
Look, there is more to this. I don't think this man killed him.
Nigeria Sha...
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Prenonjebose: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
And it took this long for the corpse to be discovered. If Itoro did all he said to cover up, then how was he caught after this length of time. Except, he strolled in to a Police station to report himself, or there was an eye witness who identified him and his car so late in the night, then the story doesn't add up.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by DarkCaesar(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
He who throws up a stone in the market square..

Might end up with a broken skull..

Hopefully one of your loved ones will be recipient of your unique foresight..

Ohh what lovely day!! grin
that is no problem and I pray God gives you a strong heart so when Evil visits your household before the year runs out, you’d take it as cool as I would
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by naijapikin2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
wonder233:
Most people commenting here don't drive. Look, when you inadvertently knock down a pedestrian or biker, you have a split second to make a decision: If you see in that split second the injury isn't bad, you can stop to offer assistance, if you see the person is dead, then you just have to make a run for it.
It may sound callous, but it is the ugly truth no one wants to admit to. It doesn't mean you don't feel remorse, but it was an accident, you didn't do it deliberately. The person has already died, your stopping to be lynched, killed, sent to prison adds no value to the situation.
This is the hard truth.
will you shut that gutter you are using to spew garbage. Why is the story just coming out after a month. This is a clear case of cover up. Dim wit

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by endsarrrs(f): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
wonder233:
Most people commenting here don't drive. Look, when you inadvertently knock down a pedestrian or biker, you have a split second to make a decision: If you see in that split second the injury isn't bad, you can stop to offer assistance, if you see the person is dead, then you just have to make a run for it.
It may sound callous, but it is the ugly truth no one wants to admit to. It doesn't mean you don't feel remorse, but it was an accident, you didn't do it deliberately. The person has already died, your stopping to be lynched, killed, sent to prison adds no value to the situation.
This is the hard truth.
Don't type jaggons there. Explain how the driver knocked the guy.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
marijay:
Someone powerful somewhere is trying to cover this case.. how did this guy know this person was the person he had an accident with?

technical question bro, excellent question.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by petitejolie(f): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
U hit someone and his body just resurfaced . Is it that u carried the body to your house ni cos people supposed see d body for road since naaa. Body went missing and just appeared. Ahhh dey just wasted this guy come dey front another person .
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Legacy2000: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is scripted............ which way 9ja
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Guestlander: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
wonder233:
This is the hard truth.

Hard truth until you are the victim.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by talk2maurice(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Someone must take the fall...

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Rayd502(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Asif u would report to the police if u were to be d driver

Nigerians unah problems pass unah

Reporting himself would have been the ideal thing to do.He wouldn't be in this bigger mess if he did that.

But I doubt his story all the same.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by naija1stnigar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
wonder233:
Typical Nigerian, would want to write what is generally acceptable on a public platform. What I wrote is the hard reality. Deal with it.
deal with your wickedness yourself, that you did it and it worked for you does not make it logical, remember you can also be a victim.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by duchess854: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Mrsoft3 post=107551189]

Wait o, let's be honest here. So this man knocked someone with his car since last month and it was yesterday they saw the dead body? Question where did they see the dead body? Which autopsy was carried out to show he was knocked down? If this said driver knocked down someone and ran away to the point of even fixing the car then he is a serial killer.

But wait who we dey deceive?

Honestly, I don't believe this story
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by duchess854: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmmm this story get k-leg oh... since last month on 13th... just today you guys are coming up with a different story. Who is deceiving who abeg
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by md4u2: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
These are cooked stories
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Junior66(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
inoki247:
Na Murder case or Manslaughter dey ur head so....

Buh shey e dey possible for someone to be knocked down nd people will not discover the person corpse the 2nd day if d thing happen for night at least when people are passing in d morning dey will see d body...

This story get K Leg...
People around will take the person to the hospital for treatment, without an identity the dead body can go missing forever. That is why people always check hospitals and police stations first when someone goes missing. You have also heard of unclaimed bodies being given mass burial after many years, those bodies are from cases like this one.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Numerouno94(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rochasstatue:
You doubt the story because you would have preferred to see the dead body linked to Buhari or Tinubu.
If police didn't catch the culprit, you will say it's govt.
If police catch and parade the culprit, na lie.
Them pay the man.
All of una dey mad.
Awon sinwi united.
Una father!

Zombie, everything to u is politics. Stop swallowing everything u come across hook, line nd sinker, that's why u hv a brain in ur skull. Use it, it pays.

Everything to u guys is politics. We re talking abt a story not adding up nd all u culd tink abt is politics. Who did this to u guys?
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Junior66(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
andyanders:
My question now is ; how was the police able to found out that he was responsible since it was hit and run?

In another post, it was stated that his wife was contacted to pay #100 mill..

The story is not adding up.

He was likely traced through the phone, very simple case. Dead body was in mortuary for a month and no one could identify it, after tracing the phone to the driver, the driver confessed he killed the owner around Mabushi, the police then goes to all the hospital mortuaries around there to search for him using the date he went missing, of course they will easily trace the dead body. Simple case!

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Johnnygill(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tell that to the birds, theres something fishy to this story, the truth is not yet revealed, the driver is just a smokescreen, used to coverup.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Johnnygill(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Johnnygill:
Tell that to the birds, theres something fishy to this story, the truth is not yet revealed, the driver is just a smokescreen, used to coverup.
Anyway may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Junior66(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
andyanders:
Same question I'm asking. Who was at the scene of the crime? Was there a cctv at the scene of the crime to pick the plate number of the car? Can hit and run driver turn himself in just like that after that long in Nigeria?

In another story, it was stated that his wife was contacted to pay #100 mill or her husband would be killed and here we are with a sad news. May his soul RIP

His phone was obviously traced to the driver who claims he just threw it away.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
temitope27:
you hit someone suspecting he is an armed robber, and you didn't report to police, shey u no see say that guy dey craze

You didn’t get the message, they don give this one money and promise to free am soon just to lie, hit and run and the body took one month to find, doesn’t it sound fishy to you.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Danjikanbauchi: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Wait o, let's be honest here. So this man knocked someone with his car since last month and it was yesterday they saw the dead body? Question where did they see the dead body? Which autopsy was carried out to show he was knocked down? If this said driver knocked down someone and ran away to the point of even fixing the car then he is a serial killer.

the guy done collect good pay from national assembly with a promise he won't go to jail just to stop further investigation.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Biggcake: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rayd502:
Wicked human...You hit someone while driving recklessly yet you didn't make any attempt report yourself to the police.

You carried on with your life as if the person you hit is a dog.And here you are lying blatantly in front of the camera saying you thought the person is an armed robber.

Did you see any weapon with him?See where your wickedness has got you.

Why should you believe this cock and bull story?
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by emmykk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
starstaz:

Someone was declared missing for 30 days.
It was established that those that have him kidnapped contacted his wife on ransom payments.
So what simultaneous equation brought a driver that did hit and run on this matter again. Fear God.

May be the police is trying to save someone's important from paying with his life
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by wonder233: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
I wasn't commenting on the story. I was talking about driving and hitting someone
endsarrrs:
Don't type jaggons there. Explain how the driver knocked the guy since october 16th and they are just recovering his body yesterday november 10th not decomposed?! Don't comment nonsense again
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by mediclife1987(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
SATANlST:
akwa ibom , the most heartless idiots in naija

What about Idoma?
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by wonder233: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Goat, if you can read, you will see that I wasn't talking about the story. I was talking about another issue entirely which is what to do if you are driving and you mistakenly hit someone
naijapikin2:
will you shut that gutter you are using to spew garbage. Why is the story just coming out after a month. This is a clear case of cover up. Dim wit
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by endsarrrs(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
wonder233:
I wasn't commenting on the story. I was talking about driving and hitting someone
Thats okay
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Leo588(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Useless liar.
How does am armed robber looks like?

He went missing for some days and that day you hit or he was left dead since the day he went missing. Why am I finding this nut hard to crack? Nigerian Police reports ehhh
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by tnerro1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
The corpse was in the mortuary since, they just discovered that the body was his. I heard it on the radio just now.
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by DelphiOracle(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
In
Mrsoft3:

thank you. The only sensible comment In this thread so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigerian Universities, Their Motto And Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.