Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) (32568 Views)

Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles / I Need Sleeping Pills Recommendations / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by BePrepared: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
When Jesus my savior was scourged he took my pains and sicknesses away, so I've not known sicknesses and diseases for close to ten years, I'm enjoying divine health.

If u like doubt

God bless you
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Box18: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tallesty1:
Why person go take pills one by one? That one na waste of time na.

If I am taking tablets or caplets, I don't gather them in my hands, I gather them in my mouth and then drink water.

If they're not many, say 5 or 6, I will chew them and drink water. The reason I do N4 if the drugs are many is because chewing them helps your body to absorb them fast. Having all that drugs in your system at once will have serious adverse effects.

I don't like capsules because many of them have unpleasant smell. I don't swallow them with their shells, I prefer to empty their contents on my tongue and then drink water.
u na strong man,no doubt.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Lamanii22(f): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
I take mine with eba
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by 2chainz411: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
My experience is harsh and dad showed me his way of taking pills? He will shew them and later if he wishes he will take water and the same way I learnt mine
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
None of the above
I de fear drugs die angry
Na garri and soup I de use with download my drugs
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
I do 1.
But after that I must use something edible or drinkable (not water) to remove the bitter taste from my mouth
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by illicit(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Some tablets are slow-release. Chewing them will defeat the purpose.

Awwwwwwww undecided
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Water pill water
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Ftheophilous(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
3RNEST:

Lolx grin my method I no fit Shout...

Pack everything inside eba and swallow chikina. grin
Yes naw...eba or fufu. Me wey dey shake when I see drugs talkless of the smell.
Even paracetamol sef I never fit stand the colour. In fact, I don't like coloured drugs, especially red and yellow ones lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Only serial killers take choloroquin and flagyll without fist putting water in the mouth....

Those two drugs are fvcking bitter

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
You people that chew drugs are potential terrorists grin
I'm just joking.

Valwezzy:
All, except 3.

I swallow it If it's 1-2 tabs/capsule. (I do this with paracetamol, Ibuprofen, and multivits). I chew my paracetamol most times too grin grin

If the pills are up to 5, I put it inside my mouth before using water to gulp it down.

If it's more than 5, I'll use No.2.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
They would chew it
1Sharon:

Number 1.

I don't understand how someone can do number 4
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Mine is 1(pill, water)

Anyone that does 4 (pill) is not human. cry
Hahaha @bolded.There are people dealing with multiple health issues; hypertensive, diabetic and have joint pains at the same time.They have to be in routine drugs.No time to be taking pills one by one o.
They down 4 or more at the same time.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Scottz: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
These pics are gross o wtf undecided
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Jonegonu: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by wewillbealright: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
It depends on my mood and the taste of the pill so in a nutshell I do all.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fresh juice , pill, fresh juice then water. angry

I no wan vomit abeg. Juice the life saver. undecided
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by shasetite(f): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Crossroad1:
Put all inside garri(eba or fufu or amala or demo) and down it with correct vegetable if not, I go choke on those pills

we are together on this method, so Op include our method
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by battousaiX(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
As per cultist we e be ba? grin grin grin
1Sharon:

After grinding it, why not snort it
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
I prefer injection. Any pill that is not in capsule form is an uphill battle for me. 1 is the way I take drugs, I've tried method 2 few times too. grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Swinger60(f): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
mine is not in the list biko.

what happens to pills and tea?

pills and soft drinks?
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by ayenale1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
The surest way is to insert the drugs inside eba or fufu or amala then swallow with it ogbolo soup...the rest is history...
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Deserea: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
I put them inside fufu.

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Kalaba(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Get a bowl of eba
Cut one mole (Okpoko)
Open it and pour about 5 tablets (depending on the dosage)
Role it up and insert into the plate of soup, then swallow.
FINISH.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Akpuobi1: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
DIDN'T SEE N0:4

EBA AND OKORO SOUP
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Valwezzy: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
ewizard1:

I dont think so. I think it's a way of chiking a lady.

It's like saying you're a striker and you want the lady on your team. Known that "7" is for "Second Stiker" grin

Okay.
Word of advice -- Don't use that slang outside.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Valwezzy: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
angelfallz:
You people that chew drugs are potential terrorists grin
I'm just joking.

You should try it someday grin grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by FireRain: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2021

That number 3, don't just try with flagyl embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Covers ATTENTION Magazine January 2020 / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa / 3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.