Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) (32560 Views)

Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles / I Need Sleeping Pills Recommendations / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by linearity: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You are talking about the rate of absorption, not digestion

Pills are supposed to be absorbed and not digested. That is how they can get directly into your blood circulation system and body, where they will start working.

Digestion is the process of breaking down food components and the nutrients get absorbed into our body, while the waste get pushed out of our body.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Oppy2k2: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
pill without water.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Sasi54: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na pesi were the sick the take medicine
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's pills, water. The day I tried water, pills the drugs stuck on my throat. No be person tell me cheesy
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Iamthoney(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
I chew my pills
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Princeton92(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
1 grin cool
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Zona123(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Me pill then water
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Immediately it enters my mouth na swallow straight..

Me too grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
God forbid.
Valwezzy:

You should try it someday grin grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Regex: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Injection pls undecided
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by descarado: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Some of you are gross. shocked

What am I reading? Emptying the contents of a capsule?

Chewing drugs?

Abi is it me that doesn’t know the taste of drugs again?

Don't be surprised.
My kid don't know how to swallow drug.
Chewing all the way cheesy
Good for me grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
I'm a no 3 with soft drinks if it's flagyl or co- artem (that reminds me of mosquito coil)or any very bitter drug in general.

If it's a tasteless pill like my allergy meds or capsules I just swallow it without water.i.e no 4

No 3 is very important, especially for children who parents assume are vomiting not knowing it's because of the bitterness of the anti malaria drug.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Ftheophilous(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
3RNEST:

I prefer injection to drugs.. grin
Same here...until the injection ruptured some nerves and nearly finished my leg angry

Now, I don't get sick again.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Pat081: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
I put it inside food and take it with water and after two seconds beer
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pat081:
I put it inside food and take it with water and after two seconds beer
pills with alcohol is not advisable

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Pat081: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
pills with alcohol is not advisable
thanks but is after two seconds or more
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
I grind the pills into powder then wash it down with water

They don't ever digest completely if taken whole

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Incognito403: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Wetin be this naaa? Ayama!

The closing statement is false o.
Madam, please, which course did you study?
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by obainojazz(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:

You’ve been taken them wrongly then. Some pills are enteric coated and supposed to dissolve slowly in your stomach. If not prescribed, do not grind mate.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by illicit(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Hope you don’t think this makes you smart. The drugs are designed to slowly dissolve so your body can take absorb smaller pieces by pieces, gradually over a long period of time. What you’re doing makes your body absorbs too much quantity and in a short period of time which is dangerous for your liver.

tongue
Paracetamol
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by colizee(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yuck!!! ....I put mine inside eba and swallow it with soup.... Draw soup preferably.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Adenike775(f): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Number 2
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by emilfischer(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
cayorday89:

I have some children close to me, that their mothers made them chew drugs from when they were very little, I can't but feel sorry for them. I can't even take herbal drugs or agbo, so I watch what I eat and hardly take sweet things.

This is so not necessary.

If the pills where meant to be chewed the Pharmacist would have told them or it will be indicated.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by shantti(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Any one that does no 4 is a sadist
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
1, pill then water.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Mine is 1(pill, water)

Anyone that does 4 (pill) is not human. cry
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by gagadey(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:

Dockayyyyyy
I greet you!
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by omgismholly(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
water, water, water, 2pills, water water water . continue like that till all the pills are finished grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
omgismholly:
water, water, water, 2pills, water water water .
continue like that till all the pills are finished grin

I feel bloated and nauseous reading this. cry
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by abeliver: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
... that's why I sip my Alcohol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister / Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years / Can I Grow Taller At 22?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.