Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,463 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:56 AM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58890 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by jubrilELsudan: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
ABEG SEND ME HER CONTACTS.....I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Poleski: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

You want to marry a wh*ore? Wow It seems you're a wh*ore lover!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ohraybs(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

Hear yourself out brother man,saying she is beautiful ain’t enough quality to wanna settle down with her! You yourself as a man don’t know the type of woman you want to marry at your age! You need to sit down and access yourself very wel to know the type of woman you want to marry cos what you are feeling in your heart is LUST and not LOVE! Thank you
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Iseoluwani: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
So the only quality you saw in her is that she is beautiful? Not even more important things as compatibility, and a prospective healthy married life.

Can you be comfortable with her hustle even in marriage? No quarrels? No running to Nairaland? No jealousy?

Hypocrisy be dead! Inasmuch as I will never abuse her hustle, it doesn't mean I support it. After all, a large number of ladies do it secretly... whether indoor or outdoor. Na who tell you, who you see for stand or who you see for quarter be ashawo. Wetin we go come call the ones wey no gree talk, the ones wey say dem dey school dey turn hotel mechanics, the ones wey dey office dey submit for goodies? Or the ones wey dey submit because of greencard?

Remember sha, beauty go fade. Hips go tire eyes. Water melons fit lose water. But if trust and understanding remains, it's for the best. If you no go fit take am then, freestyle bro. No go marry person wey all the brothermen for estate don sample. If you no fit endure, no go marry democracy.

Your username alone makes you stand out as a brolosho. Abobi, it's not bad if bird of a feather decide to flock in a conjugal direction. You mah reason am, no be person go marry those people sister wey you use?

I just hope say you get house and the means to father a family sha. I hope no bi her hustle money you wan dey use go join beard gang.

Well, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin-friendly.

Op no get sense jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
nedekid:
Leave her, she is not good for you or marriage.
Question I have, is she yellow? Does she have a slim tummy? She de Lagos?
Just asking for a friend weh need smallie for goodtime grin
i can get u some. i love-vendor for a living
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Torylanez(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lol u want to marry because of lustful feelings , u think marriage is all about pussy and fucking each other

E go shock u like live wire

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by greggng: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
My brother u need to grow up before talking about marriage
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by 001spice: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided
what a silly comment from you. Beebah2000.Guy I will be honest with you if you can talk to talk her to stop those live style good if she can stop good for her. Which I feel she can't stop, if after talking to her and she can't stop, my guy it simple fine another girl to marry you can't marry someone that will destroy you
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Edipet(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

When olosho Wan retire, they find a SIMPle God fearing guy for a husband

I Don talk finish
most of the olosho always end up the a SIMPLETON
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:
I changed my mind about commenting when I saw 29.

you sound like a purist
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Uguruzik(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
She will make you a good runs-wife
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
In as much as I’m not the kind of guy to advice anyone to pick their life partner based on their past (I believe a woman should be worth much more in a relationship than her sexual history), that’s the point: It should be her PAST. If this girl is still currently active in that lifestyle then I would tell you she is definitely not suitable for marriage.

We all have a past and I firmly believe no man can ever know the true body count of his wife, (unless she is a virgin) but brov, if this girl is still actively ho’ing then she is definitely not ready for marriage as you are. Look elsewhere.

My opinion. Anybody that comes for me be ready for hell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Skmoda360(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Can you even listen?....I don't have advise to waste.....go and marry your runs babe, you will father another man's child last last.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by brandsoncharlie: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
lusid:
in the next four to five yrs, four out of five naija girls would be hoeing
As we speak it is already happening, my friend who's in Dubai is complaining of the rate Nigerian girls almost all of them there are doing runs.
I have seen more than 50 Nigerian girls in Accra who don't know the word runs are coming in troops in Ghana doing runs. Most of them have serious boyfriends dating and family members who are unaware that they are doing runs.
Clean babes banging steady because they need money to show people In Nigeria that they've arrived.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Charly68: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Person wey be seu,Yahoo boys don use ,na dat one you dey trip for on your street...pray against family curse my brother,because when a man is cursed na bad woman go dey attract him

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by noble2faith(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
What kind of stewpid question is this? angry
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by mikywonder(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yes bro
Go ahef
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by sammirano: 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are not normal
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Athemisia: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

She will only retire when she’s rich enough to maintain the lifestyle she wants or meets a client that can maintain it and marry her. Anything else is waste of time until she sees the light and repents.

If u marry her and can’t maintain her then be ready to share her with her clients after marriage. That is a sure banker. grin

She is not wife material. See ur name sef big Wetin? Pls marry her undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by okoroemeka(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww undecided
na that type Dem dey slap when kneels down to propose,he is just a toy to be played with and friend zoned as she wishes,he is yet to learn the basics of female emotions and character

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by TomRiddle1: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
No be juju be this ?

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by KennethEnyi(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Why are you good people wasting your freebasics 20mb on this animal leave the idiot to go and marry a hoe and see if it’ll live to tell the story
Mtchewew

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by darediamond(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is it A COMMUNITY SPERM DEPOT YOU WANT TO MARRY SO
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by gr8child(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
See question.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Yes please marry her there's nothing stopping you from all I see, it's her your heart wants. Cheers !
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by kwasoly(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Is like ur brain is full of cobwebs.
Don't start what u can't finish oh!!
Marriage is not boyfriend.
Be wise

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Dimex03(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lolx angry angry grin baba say na rounding up for marriage.... you think say marriage na shere shere abi... bro na the beauty they slap you. Wake up bro
bigpriik:

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww undecided
Madam savage

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by KazikageSama: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Please do. So we can use your life as an example of the stubborn housefly.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Useless, worthless piece of ahiTt called TOPIC angry

the Op must be high on cheap mpukpumiri whatever
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
You sounded so confused. So, let me help by not adding to your confusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.