Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58692 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Jasy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dont do it bro
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Kirkman: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have no advice to give but I can only say that this is the work of a very strong jazz at work.
Even though we aren't meant to judge people based on their pasts.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by mediclife1987(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

Can I have her no?

Let me ask her something then I'll get back to you.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nonexisting: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
This one wants to put leash on a street dog. Well it's your decision, not mine but when it happens, don't come here to cry.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Freelane33(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
GOOD GUY ,CAPTAIN WED THE HOE grin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by xjiggy: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Never wife a hoe. You'll still be competing with her past while the body count continues to increase

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Freelane33(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
NA AGEGE COLORADO. THE GUY DEY WHINE US I THINK
linearity:
Let me see if I understand your logic and reasons based on the information you have and are working with:

1. She is a runs girl.
2. You guys have never dated.
3. You know that runs girls don’t retire.
4. You never even fvck dis girl.

Conclusion:
You want to marry her.

O boy, I want what you are smoking, because after smoking it, despite the current hardship in Nigeria and the current trajectory of things, I will come to the conclusion & believe that Buhari will make $1 equal to N1 before him leave office.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Caseless: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

why do I feel the urge to call you a mumu man? *in asari's voice*

Your eyes go soon clear. Marry her for what your small head is telling you right now and you'll learn later.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by falcon01: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

bruh you gotta rethink your life choices. Why would you think she's your type when she's clearly not?
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ekugbeh(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

you want to marry her because she's beautiful and fresh. You are not ready for marriage
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Won ti fi ori e gba paro.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Charx122: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Guy I dey look for runs babe sef
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Tapout(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater for her financial needs . So my advise is that you cut your coat according to your size

Runs is obviously a Big No. But Flashy lifestyle?? As long as it can be genuinely & comfortably afforded, I see no issues with that.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by wisdomkid: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided

I sight you. This is the real Question sef. Make e no go tell the girl, she laugh fall for ground lol... Has he imagined the type of life she wants for herself and can he afford it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Yinktunechi: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
FOTO!
At this age of yours na outer beauty b your spec and not inner beauty?!
Go for good woman, not for the time being but for the long time bwoy.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by SIONKPO1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
@OP,If you so Love her seat her down and talk some words into her if she can let go her Runs lifestyle
Laslas,Nobody Holy pass
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
You want to marry ashewo because she fine. undecided
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Slurity(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

I thought a 29 year old man should be able to know the different between fire and frier
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by mayo47(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lol....Who's this clown? Please justify/proof your last sentence

nijaomegacode:
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Someodds: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nwa mugu. Ur go cry later.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by tizzdi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
he who the gods want to kill they first make mad
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Walai, your parents born FOOL

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's like you saw something in a bucket which you know is ACID and still asking if you should bath with it....

Oga! It's your funeral! Las! Las! We go cry then drink beer!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by blackslayer: 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yes. Marry her and run with her! Okponu oshi! Abeg next question!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Femeto: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Marry her na. Shebi you wan get HIV.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Uberalles: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2021
You will regret this. Why not keep her as a side chick. Marriage needs to be built on a strong foundation. Think it through what kind of life do you hope to live. As I see it she will never be satisfied. Any woman that can't be satisfied will never make her husband happy
bigpriik:

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by MiaBeer(m): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

You’re in total denial bro. She’s a sad song and she doesn’t care whose heart it breaks. All the warnings signs are there but for some reasons you’re unable to see them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 14, 2021
May we not use our hand and our hard earned money buy wahala.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ypungjaycoded: 12:19am On Nov 14, 2021
I don't believe in judging people and I won't root for it. If you won't marry someone let it be for other reasons and not their imperfections.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Primenet(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2021
By the time she enter your life all the lossed nuts she will tighten them for you there and then you will know what real life is?

I see you are still living in illusion. Better wake up to reality of life.

Your head turn dada because of her beauty, do you know nothing last forever? And a woman beauty is like flower that glows fresh and bright in the morning and fall off or get full at sun set?

Life will not be thesame if you marry her and by the time she begin bearing children all those beautiful features you admires so much will be lost to attain womanhood.

Believe it or not it will surely happen.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Aganju849: 12:24am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

You are a greedy man, na her runs money dey enter your eye

Don't try it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.