Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,620 members, 7,914,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:58 AM

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily (43471 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by uac35(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
[qGood questionuote author=houseontherock post=107604448]Church council? Elders? Head Church? Daddy G.O? Nobody to talk to him? It is well[/quote]
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by emorse(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Vision101:
@emorse
Tell them to show you where the Bible condemns drinking. Simple!

@me
Proverbs 20:1 ~wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Proverbs 23:20-21 ~ be not among wine bibbers, among riotous eaters of flesh. For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

Proverbs 23:29-33 ~ Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?

They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to see mixed wine.

Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself alright.

At the last it bitteth like a serpent, and sting like an adder.

Thine eyes shall behold strange women and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

Do you want more?
You're yet to show me any. I asked for drinking and not drunkenness. Thanks in advance.
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by blahc007: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2021
yanabasee2:
I'll prefer to be a member to a church where the pastor is a free minded person than to worship where the pastor is a pretender and a worshipper of wealth....

The touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, sees everything good with pastors but will criticized
members who struggle to feed ...

When I was struggling..... I fact lemme not say it... because the church have turned me down from assisting me and now people will come and be asking me to go to church and be putting offering to make pastors to get richer.....
Ur chicken mind telling you that your offering makes the pastor rich....mtchew
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by yanabasee2: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
blahc007:

Ur chicken mind telling you that your offering makes the pastor rich....mtchew

Brainwashed imp quoting me to sound stupid...

Haven't you seen upcoming pastors with less than 30 members and already made pastors with more than 500k members....

Have you ever seen the pastors with much members looking wretched? Do you think that it's God's anointing that's making them rich?

Abeg carry your mumu brain go one corner and don't quote me again...
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by blahc007: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

Brainwashed imp quoting me to sound stupid...

Haven't you seen upcoming pastors with less than 30 members and already made pastors with more than 500k members....

Have you ever seen the pastors with much members looking wretched? Do you think that it's God's anointing that's making them rich?

Abeg carry your mumu brain go one corner and don't quote me again...
You sound so angry and frustrated bro...I believe you are dealing with something else..no be Pastors matter de worry you.
Kindly go sort yourself out... something else is eating you up...
Na advice oo...
Re: My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily by RayRay06677(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Vision101:
@emorse
Tell them to show you where the Bible condemns drinking. Simple!

@me
Proverbs 20:1 ~wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Proverbs 23:20-21 ~ be not among wine bibbers, among riotous eaters of flesh. For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

Proverbs 23:29-33 ~ Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?

They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to see mixed wine.

Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself alright.

At the last it bitteth like a serpent, and sting like an adder.

Thine eyes shall behold strange women and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

Do you want more?

Are You aware that Christ, He that you follow that qualifies you as a christian drank. Turn water to wine and people mistook Him for a drunk. Luke 7, read your bible. Differentiate between drink and drunk and be at peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.