Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

DELETED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DELETED (808 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELETED by PropellerAds(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: DELETED by OBALOLA55(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
THATS CHRISTIANITY FOR YOU

SOME IJIOTS WILL STILL COME HERE TO LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY angry

CHRISTIANITY IS THE WORLD GREATEST SCAM, AND IF YOU DIE BELIEVING THAT CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD NA DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY BE THAT

1 Like

Re: DELETED by PropellerAds(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THATS CHRISTIANITY FOR YOU

SOME IJIOTS WILL STILL COME HERE TO LEAD PEOPLE ASTRAY angry

CHRISTIANITY IS THE WORLD GREATEST SCAM, AND IF YOU DIE BELIEVING THAT CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD NA DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY BE THAT

lol,can you make me understand this point ya saying
Re: DELETED by OBALOLA55(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
PropellerAds:
lol,can you make me understand this point ya saying
MY POINTS ARE VERY VISIBLE TO THE BLIND AND VERY AUDIBLE TO THE DEAF

1 Like

Re: DELETED by PropellerAds(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MY POINTS ARE VERY VISIBLE TO THE BLIND AND VERY AUDIBLE TO THE DEAF
u must be insane grin grin grin
Re: DELETED by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
only a deluded fool would believe that A) this is a pastor/church or B) that if it even was a real pastor, the lady would have her whole aaass out for all to see. come on! the video clearly states that its a seminar for ORGASM, yet some deluded fool would believe that this is a pastor/church...

you can check the video directly here and hear exactly what this sex/orgasm speaker is saying...

https://m.scooper.news/nigeria/2020/09/23/end-time-pastor-teaching-members-hot-s-x-positions-inside-church/11686923

(1) (Reply)

12 Things That Happens In Your Body Immediately After Sex / What Do You Think About This? (photo) / What Does This Picture Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.