Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (1847 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because they have been lied to by society into believing food is a love potion, the way to a man's heart. undecided

Too many lies flying out there walai cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
SundayNightGist:
Too many lies flying out there walai cry
That is what you get when you have society built on lies. People who swallow up such lies act like zombies, some without even realizing the true cost of such acts to them and others. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by TheTourist: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's probably about ALL they can OFFER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Ssoil(f): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheTourist:

Is that so?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by jericco1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't know what you're talking about..

Cannot remember the last time a girl cooked for me.

I don't like it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by TheTourist: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ssoil:

Is that so?

My phone has been hacked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
jericco1:
I don't know what you're talking about..

Cannot remember the last time a girl cooked for me.

I don't like it

Why don't you like it? Any bad experiences in the past? Share let's learn...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheTourist:

Fr? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility / Street footballers can relate to this. / Still Not Had Sex Since I Was Born. Worries Over First Girl To Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.