Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Paid for my stupidity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paid for my stupidity (7955 Views)

This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To / I Want To Apologize For My Stupidity And Childishness / My Stupidity In This Modern Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid for my stupidity by barnyamclee: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
A fool and his money are soon parted...
it is like the money entered your head
28k on nairabet
Ah
You are unwise
Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
barnyamclee:
A fool and his money are soon parted...
it is like the money entered your head
28k on nairabet
Ah
You are unwise
Nuff said

thank you
Re: Paid for my stupidity by shantti(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:
OP, try and raise 2k, I get sure 20 odds.

cool

Loan him the money nah since nah sure odd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paid for my stupidity by shantti(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
This is loss ooo. Kai

Please stop saying "KAI". It aggrievates the impact of his loss. It exposes the hopelessness of his situation.
I hate when someone says KAI to me when am down, it shows there is no hope at all.

1 Like

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Lastpharoah33: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
shantti:

Please stop saying "KAI". It aggrievates the impact of his loss. It exposes the hopelessness of his situation.
I hate when someone says KAI to me when am down, it shows there is no hope at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=azraeljaheel post=107669997]

dude have a nice day

[/quote

a real homie no supoz gamble with the following:

1. food money
2. money that is not yours
3. your security money

baba learn and survive-

TELL THE PASTOR THAT U GAMBLED AWAY HIS MONEY AND THAT YOU HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSON LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON BOY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Rickmann: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:
<<with tears in my eyes>>pardon any typo because am in a state of confusion

Thanks to some nairalanders i was able to get something little started https://www.nairaland.com/6821635/legit-hustler-ikantfitkarigun

been staying in a church for three months now, hustling day&night https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/cheap-labour-daily-bread

pastor of the church is not always around(missionary things). So most times people drop money with me to give him. And as a pastor, the market women around have this contribution they do and they atimes remit to me https://www.nairaland.com/6801951/another-temptation

Yes, you may not be a gambler proper but of course, you are greedy..Even the professional punters and bookmakers will always give you the disclaimer 'gamble with your spare money'..In this ur situation, you thought you could ride on your fast lane at such risk?

What sort of assistance are we supposed to render to you now? I hope you learn from this bro.

Quite sad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paid for my stupidity by dieavirgin(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

cool
u be werey grin
Re: Paid for my stupidity by dieavirgin(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:
<<with tears in my eyes>>pardon any typo because am in a state of confusion

Thanks to some nairalanders i was able to get something little started https://www.nairaland.com/6821635/legit-hustler-ikantfitkarigun

been staying in a church for three months now, hustling day&night https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/cheap-labour-daily-bread

pastor of the church is not always around(missionary things). So most times people drop money with me to give him. And as a pastor, the market women around have this contribution they do and they atimes remit to me https://www.nairaland.com/6801951/another-temptation
I'm currently also in this mess. I gambled and lost my 3 months salary of about 100k in just one week. I'm confused and frustrated at the same time, but I believe God. We fit gather hope on this..
Stake 700 to win 100k
Re: Paid for my stupidity by MarrisManah(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:
The book of genesis records that some men lived 900 years. That means when they were 200 years old, they were still teenagers. They must have had a long mid-life crisis!!

*god help me*
You dey motivate me bro.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paid for my stupidity by malvisguy212: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

cool
lolz devil dey learn work here. if e be say the guy don DM you already.
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Osas187: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Since saturday i have been having a thug of war with my mind about trying it. Moreover you can just play safe by playing ov0.5 with ov1.5 (if the devil owns your mind, saying no to a tempting yes will be extremely difficult)

eventually i gave in to my mind went online decided to play 28,500 to win 61,700apx

i just checked now and the game lost! Just one freaking game and it is ov0.5.

as i am now dont know if i should run away from the or something!!

i know i really messed up! Abeg make una help me!! Dont want to lose the pastors trust! Am ready to drop my market as colecteral
What type of lie is this ? 28k to 60k on single ov0.5,what the odd of ov0.5
Re: Paid for my stupidity by budaatum: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
dieavirgin:
I'm currently also in this mess. I gambled and lost my 3 months salary of about 100k in just one week. I'm confused and frustrated at the same time, but I believe God. We fit gather hope on this..
Stake 700 to win 100k

You forgot to believe God before gambling three months salary and now you lost you remember to believe God?

This God of yours must condone such behaviour I guess. Do let us know if it reimburses your loss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Since saturday i have been having a thug of war with my mind about trying it. Moreover you can just play safe by playing ov0.5 with ov1.5 (if the devil owns your mind, saying no to a tempting yes will be extremely difficult)

eventually i gave in to my mind went online decided to play 28,500 to win 61,700apx

i just checked now and the game lost! Just one freaking game and it is ov0.5.

as i am now dont know if i should run away from the or something!!

i know i really messed up! Abeg make una help me!! Dont want to lose the pastors trust! Am ready to drop my market as colecteral
screenshot of the game...and I'll give you something 4 your troubles
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 17, 2021
WickedPisa:
screenshot of the game...and I'll give you something 4 your troubles

screenshot?

you really need to see the phone am using to post! Moreover it wasnt played online. It was played at their office abi na shop.

good morning
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Osas187:
What type of lie is this ? 28k to 60k on single ov0.5,what the odd of ov0.5

kindly read my post again maybe you'd understand. Thank you
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 17, 2021
MarrisManah:
You dey motivate me bro.. grin grin
motivate you how?
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

You forgot to believe God before gambling three months salary and now you lost you remember to believe God?

This God of yours must condone such behaviour I guess. Do let us know if it reimburses your loss.

you eh! Whats with you and god eh?>>please dont answer the question<< Lol

dude still wana stake 700naira!
Re: Paid for my stupidity by okoroemeka(m): 4:49am On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:
The book of genesis records that some men lived 900 years. That means when they were 200 years old, they were still teenagers. They must have had a long mid-life crisis!!

*god help me*
such old age maybe a blessing during the olden years but now it is a curse to live such long, imagine 100 years with buhari,my goodness!
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:

screenshot?

you really need to see the phone am using to post! Moreover it wasnt played online. It was played at their office abi na shop.

good morning
a picture of the ticket....you cant aay you don't have one
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2021
WickedPisa:

i dont have it sir. Holding on to such will just be a constant reminder of my foolishnes!

headed to where i wanna hustle small change from bricklaying work aka labourer

good morning again

NB: I remember it was a league in brazil that played goales draw

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Malawian(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:

i swear! No sure game anywhere! Am just so confused!!!
Two times now I have bet on Nigeria to win, they had either drawn or lost. Nigeria will impoverish you.
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2021
WickedPisa:

Re: Paid for my stupidity by dontrulee: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Eyah, Pele. Betting does more harm than good. I avoid it so much.

@op, just be calm all will be well. Life is like a game. We win some, we loose some but regardless of the outcomes, we move forward. Just don't be too forward and don't be too slow, move at your own pace.
Re: Paid for my stupidity by muheeb01(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2021
Gambling is an addiction too,find ways to control yourself
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:

deals off
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Cerebellum: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Bigpapi:

You're a nincompoop

Hahahahah

Re: Paid for my stupidity by Cerebellum: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2021
dieavirgin:
Stake 700 to win 100k

Eweehh!!!grin
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2021
WickedPisa:
deals off

okays thanks tho
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Malawian:

Two times now I have bet on Nigeria to win, they had either drawn or lost. Nigeria will impoverish you.

lol!!
Re: Paid for my stupidity by budaatum: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:

you eh! Whats with you and god eh?>>please dont answer the question<< Lol

dude still wana stake 700naira!

Azrael, there's only one question I do not answer and you already asked it.

There is absolutely nothing with me and god, or God, even. What I am intrigued with is the God Books and how people see and understand them. Its like people read a book about the tortoise and the hare running a race, and then some go on to believe the race really happened instead of learning the moral of the story.

That sort of stupidity intrigues me because, as a Nigerian, I am surrounded by such believers. They believe, for instance, that betnja will enrich them even though a mere look at their bet account shows they lose more than they win.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) / I Need Better Knacking In My Life / Every Girl Has A Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.