Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Paid for my stupidity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paid for my stupidity (7933 Views)

This Is Where My Stupidity Is Leading Me To / I Want To Apologize For My Stupidity And Childishness / My Stupidity In This Modern Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid for my stupidity by jikins(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
azraeljaheel:

screenshot?

you really need to see the phone am using to post! Moreover it wasnt played online. It was played at their office abi na shop.

good morning

Gambling is risky you could have just risked ur 10k that way if u lose, you na u go bear the loss and the other people's money will be safe to gv them.
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 18, 2021
jikins:

Gambling is risky you could have just risked ur 10k that way if u lose, you na u go bear the loss and the other people's money will be safe to gv them.

fedup!!
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 18, 2021
No rest for the wicked!!
stupidity> a sinner who wanna sell his/her soul to the devil
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2021
preshman22:

You be mumu
so you had to throw insult coz of the truth, why?
Re: Paid for my stupidity by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Still at the site! Breakfast!

Re: Paid for my stupidity by preshman22: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2021
azraeljaheel:

so you had to throw insult coz of the truth, why?
Which truth?

Atheist like you will burn in hell forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) / Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.