Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,851 members, 7,949,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is God Really Calling Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Really Calling Me? (951 Views)

I Think God Is Calling Me But I Don't Go To Church. Pls Help / Is God Really Omniscient?? / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Really Calling Me? by Dyke15(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders, this is a true life story that happened to me and I really need your advice. The write up is long but please bear with me.
Am a student in one of the federal universities in the East. I graduated 2019 and due to covid 19 and little delay in my school, am yet to collect my statement of result but to God be the glory, am almost done with collecting that.
I am born into a family of four and am the third. I am also a Catholic.
Before I got admission into university, my Mum use to attend one Catholic prayer ministry like that. It happened that she took me to the ministry on this particular day. The woman heading the ministry saw me and said to me, young man, what is preventing you from being a priest. Both my Mum and I was shocked. She now asked me when I was small whether I had the intention of being a priest. I replied that people used to call me father but I really don't know if I choose that for myself coz I was little then. She then replied that mother Mary and her son wants me to be a priest. My mum and I brushed that aside and my mum assured me that anyone can serve God either as a priest or not.
I later got admission into the university and during one of the vacations, I got back home and one of my sister's friend came to our house. My sister told me that she sees in spirit and also prohesies to people and immediately she saw me entering the house, she called me aside and told me she is seeing me standing in the pulpit and talking to people. That I have a very bright star. She now asked me about my relationship with God and I told her the organ that I belonged to in the church and she now recommended that I should join choir.
Now two years ago we travelled to the village for Xmas, I went in to greet my grandma and she turned sharply to me and said( Bia nwokem, okwa I ma nga chie Father) which literally means, see young man, won't you go and become priest. I was really marvelled. She didn't even utter any word to me again.
Now fast forward to this particular year( 2021),I traveled back to school for my clearance. My friends are around too and we normally get high on alcohol and weed. Though I don't smoke but I eat food made with weed. So that particular day, we cooked with weed and Its effect pulled me down. On a norms, my head dey fit carry am but that particular day, the weed was more than the food.
It happened that they even had to carry me inside the bathroom and left the shower open just for me to be calm. I regained consciousness a little bit but was fighting inner battle with myself coz of the effect of the weed. I brought out my rosary with my prayer book and kept close to my head on the bed. My friends now deemed it fit to leave the room for me. As they left the room, it didn't even took five minutes they left and I entered into a trance. Everywhere became dark and I saw a bright light that lite up the room. It dragged me up from the bed and made me bow down to that light 3 times shouting; I WILL BE A PRIEST continuously. I was shouting that and at the same time bowing down to that bright light. I even removed my cloth and became fully naked and standing infront of our center mirror still in my trance state and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST, IF AM NOT A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, KILL ME LORD, I WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH (i said this part dragging out my tongue).
I also raised up my rosary and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH and mind you, I said this words nonstop without blinking or pausing and the scary part, it took me to a reading table in my room and I took a pen and a piece of paper and it dragged me to the bed, sat me down, threw me up and then placed my hand with the pen on the piece of paper and wrote; I WILL BE A PRIEST.
Please friends, I didn't make this story up, both heaven and Earth will bear me witness. Immediately I wrote that, I got myself and lied on the bed and slept off. I woke up and by then my friends are now back and Lo and behold, I looked at my chest and saw that book on my chest with the write up bodly written on it. I explained my story to them still shocked and in the trance state a little bit and said to them, even if am not a priest and I got married, that I will never give birth.
The picture of the piece of paper that I wrote is attached below
Please friends I need your advice coz am confused

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by pacino26(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmm my young pal, no be weed de worry you at all.

You are spiritual by nature and you need to find your own path to self. A lot I could have said but I am not in the mood for long typing.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by peggywebbs(f): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Go and enrol to be a priest it's not too late for you. You already have a direction meet your priest.

Dyke15:
Please fellow nairalanders, this is a true life story that happened to me and I really need your advice. The write up is long but please bear with me.
Am a student in one of the federal universities in the East. I graduated 2019 and due to covid 19 and little delay in my school, am yet to collect my statement of result but to God be the glory, am almost done with collecting that.
I am born into a family of four and am the third. I am also a Catholic.
Before I got admission into university, my Mum use to attend one Catholic prayer ministry like that. It happened that she took me to the ministry on this particular day. The woman heading the ministry saw me and said to me, young man, what is preventing you from being a priest. Both my Mum and I was shocked. She now asked me when I was small whether I had the intention of being a priest. I replied that people used to call me father but I really don't know if I choose that for myself coz I was little then. She then replied that mother Mary and her son wants me to be a priest. My mum and I brushed that aside and my mum assured me that anyone can serve God either as a priest or not.
I later got admission into the university and during one of the vacations, I got back home and one of my sister's friend came to our house. My sister told me that she sees in spirit and also prohesies to people and immediately she saw me entering the house, she called me aside and told me she is seeing me standing in the pulpit and talking to people. That I have a very bright star. She now asked me about my relationship with God and I told her the organ that I belonged to in the church and she now recommended that I should join choir.
Now two years ago we travelled to the village for Xmas, I went in to greet my grandma and she turned sharply to me and said( Bia nwokem, okwa I ma nga chie Father) which literally means, see young man, won't you go and become priest. I was really marvelled. She didn't even utter any word to me again.
Now fast forward to this particular year( 2021),I traveled back to school for my clearance. My friends are around too and we normally get high on alcohol and weed. Though I don't smoke but I eat food made with weed. So that particular day, we cooked with weed and Its effect pulled me down. On a norms, my head dey fit carry am but that particular day, the weed was more than the food.
It happened that they even had to carry me inside the bathroom and left the shower open just for me to be calm. I regained consciousness a little bit but was fighting inner battle with myself coz of the effect of the weed. I brought out my rosary with my prayer book and kept close to my head on the bed. My friends now deemed it fit to leave the room for me. As they left the room, it didn't even took five minutes they left and I entered into a trance. Everywhere became dark and I saw a bright light that lite up the room. It dragged me up from the bed and made me bow down to that light 3 times shouting; I WILL BE A PRIEST continuously. I was shouting that and at the same time bowing down to that bright light. I even removed my cloth and became fully naked and standing infront of our center mirror still in my trance state and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST, IF AM NOT A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, KILL ME LORD, I WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH (i said this part dragging out my tongue).
I also raised up my rosary and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH and mind you, I said this words nonstop without blinking or pausing and the scary part, it took me to a reading table in my room and I took a pen and a piece of paper and it dragged me to the bed, sat me down, threw me up and then placed my hand with the pen on the piece of paper and wrote; I WILL BE A PRIEST.
Please friends, I didn't make this story up, both heaven and Earth will bear me witness. Immediately I wrote that, I got myself and lied on the bed and slept off. I woke up and by then my friends are now back and Lo and behold, I looked at my chest and saw that book on my chest with the write up bodly written on it. I explained my story to them still shocked and in the trance state a little bit and said to them, even if am not a priest and I got married, that I will never give birth.
Please friends I need your advice coz am confused

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by alphaNomega: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stop taking psychoactive substances and you will be fine.

Focus on your career and plan to not be poor.

Poverty is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Dyke15(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
pacino26:
Hmm my young pal, no be weed de worry you at all.

You are spiritual by nature and you need to find your own path to self. A lot I could have said but I am not in the mood for long typing.
please brotherly, calrify me
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Dyke15(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
peggywebbs:
Go and enrol to be a priest it's not too late for you. You already have a direction meet your priest.

I have done that and he said the decision all lies in me
He equally prayed for me
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Dyke15(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
alphaNomega:
Stop taking psychoactive substances and you will be fine.

Focus on your career and plan to not be poor.

Poverty is a disease.
Believe me bro, I don't smoke
Even cooking with it comes on rarely basis
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by haekymbahd(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dyke15:
I see, did you cook with psychoactive substance on that particular day.

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dyke15:

Don't mind those satanists.

I did not read your story but by your heading I can make my own contribution.

When God is Leading you, HE SHUTS OTHER DOORS (OPTIONS).

YOU WOULD EVEN KNOW IN WHAT DIRECTION YOU ARE TO GO. (If you know how to know).

And I respectfully do not think God is leading you to become a priest BECAUSE HE HAS NO NEED FOR PRIESTS TODAY.

THESE ARE THE ENDTIMES AND THERE IS ONLY ONE THING PEOPLE SHOULD BE DOING WHICH IS TO RUN TO THE MOUNTAIN OF GOD AND NOT MOUNTAIN SORRY RIVERS OF FIRE.
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Nephilim: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
That graven image called Mother Mary is the greatest undoing of the catholic church.
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by alphaNomega: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dyke15:
But you eat it. It is still a form of consumption. Seriously if you avoid taking those stuff, you will have better clarity
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by pacino26(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dyke15:
please brotherly, calrify me

Send me a pm
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dyke15:
1. As they left the room, it didn't even took five minutes they left and I entered into a trance. Everywhere became dark and I saw a bright light that lite up the room. It dragged me up from the bed and made me bow down to that light 3 times shouting; I WILL BE A PRIEST continuously. I was shouting that and at the same time bowing down to that bright light. I even removed my cloth and became fully naked and standing infront of our center mirror still in my trance state and said; I WILL BE A PRIEST, IF AM NOT A PRIEST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, KILL ME LORD, I WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH (i said this part dragging out my tongue).
2. Please friends, I didn't make this story up, both heaven and Earth will bear me witness. Immediately I wrote that, I got myself and lied on the bed and slept off. I woke up and by then my friends are now back and Lo and behold, I looked at my chest and saw that book on my chest with the write up bodly written on it. I explained my story to them still shocked and in the trance state a little bit and said to them, even if am not a priest and I got married, that I will never give birth.
3. Please friends I need your advice coz am confused
1. The short of it is Whatever you believe you experienced had/has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Basically, if you feel you were "called", what "called" you is not God or Jesus Christ but something else. undecided

2. If you chose to submit to whatever it is that you believe "called" you, that choice is wholly yours but know that you damn - as you stand against God - yourself by such a choice. God does not call anyone to your catholic priesthood or any office that assumes authority over others. He called everyone go becoming his servants/slaves in His Kingdom. undecided

3. My advise is that you carefully abandon all the lies about being a priest your head has been pumped with since childhood - this even with your catholic upbringing, and start afresh with Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone , as presented to you in the 4 Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. undecided

Also, it wouldn't hurt if you learn to go easy on the weed and any other psychedelic drugs you have been playing around with. From what you described, you sound like you could be very close to a mental break and that is a terrible thing to happen to anyone at such a young age. Take it from someone who has experienced one, it is not something I would wish even one my worst enemy. And I have never even tried any recreational drugs In all of my life! undecided
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Dyke15(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
haekymbahd:
I see, did you cook with psychoactive substance on that particular day.
yeah I did
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by pacino26(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dyke15:
yeah I did

No vex, drop my mail add.
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Dyke15(m): 1:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Nephilim:
That graven image called Mother Mary is the greatest undoing of the catholic church.
Don't say that bro
Even the Bible acknowledged her as the mother of God

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Dyke15(m): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2021
pacino26:

No vex, drop my mail add.
I no get
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Dyke15:
Don't say that bro
Even the Bible acknowledged her as the mother of God

God get mother

God get father

God get son!

Wetin God no get? Wife!

What's the relationship between Mary and God?
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Dyke15(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

God get mother

God get father

God get son!

Wetin God no get? Wife!

Remember, if u ve seen d son, u ve also seen the father
For I and my father re one

1 Like

Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Dyke15:

This is not what i asked you.

So you mean Jesus is the father that Mary gave birth to?

So Mary gave birth to Yahweh right?
Re: Is God Really Calling Me? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dyke15:
Stop replying that guy, his moniker says it all.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man- Biblical Prophecy / Do You Believe The Bible? Come In I Have Some Questions / Israel Protests As Sweden Allows Torah Burning Outside Embassy On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.