Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Bet You Did Not Know About This Business Model. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Bet You Did Not Know About This Business Model. (261 Views)

I Bet You Are Not Aware Of This: Top 4 Things You Can Not Buy With Money, No Mat / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Some Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Did Not Know About This Business Model. by Favouraya1(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Did you know that hiring a newbie email copywriter costs over $60 (N24,700) for a 300 word email?.

For the past months, I have received emails via my email messages, about email marketing as statistics and proofs have shown that email marketing is a lucrative business.

I didn't answer at first because I know that there is information online about email marketing, but I know that you guys want information that is realistic and comes from a trusted and experienced person.

Long before now, I found someone transparent, humble and trustworthy. A Nigerian man who has made millions of dollars from email marketing.

Not just that but he has also helped over 1000 great individuals get high paying clients from email marketing and they have earned over 50 Million each, in just five years.

I wrote this article based on the valuable information, tricks and hacks I have gotten from his tutelage.
With the current state of the country and world at large, everyone wants a better life.

The truth is, as jobs are scarce, poverty and frustration are bound to set in, but with a good business you can afford:

-Good life

-Good education

-Good Healthcare etc

But if you want to start a business, you have to be careful so you don't waste a lot of money.

Let's start with this..

1. Top email marketers on average make $74,500 annually.

You probably know this but still wonder how it is possible. The thing is, you can be an email marketer and not make a dime in two years.
That is because email marketing is gradually becoming known to people as a very lucrative business and if you do not know the techniques and how to apply them, you will not make a single profit.

Email marketing doesn't have an age range, but for you to accept payment you need to be 18 years and above. If you are between the ages of 18-95, then now is the time to make a move. That is because;

2. You need to position yourself as an authority sooner than later. Because people hire experts that they know can be trusted. So, the earlier you begin to make yourself worthy in the eyes of your prospects, the better.

3. Starting a business as an email marketer is a big venture and you want to make profit in your venture, so you need to take the right steps. Do not believe anyone that says you should not take email marketing as a business.

To run a business, you need money. Although, you do not require huge capital to start email marketing. But you need money to perfect the crevices of email marketing.

I cannot draft a specific amount, but here are some of the expenses involved in starting an email marketing business.

-A practical and great course that teaches email marketing cost about $85 (N35,000)

-The money for data will go for just about $5 or less

-You will need a smartphone or laptop

-You ought to have a Gmail account which is free.

-You will need to have a payment gateway which is also free to create.

If you think getting the money to start this business isn't a big issue for you, the next thing you need to know is that;

4. Email marketing relies majorly on conversions.

If the emails that you craft converts readers to customers, that company or brand would want to retain you and that is what you want.
To write a converting email there are so many precipices involved.

+ You need to make sure your email escapes the spam folder.

+ You need to make sure your headline is compelling enough.

+ You need to know when and how to incorporate storytelling in your copy.

+ You need to be able to relate with your audience with your copy.

+ Most importantly you need to make sure your email converts.

If your email doesn't convert, the company would not have the resources to pay you and you have to be paid.

The main goal is to write a converting email. When that is done, all your problems are solved.

If you really want to make money from email marketing, I strongly suggest you watch this 1 hour 19 mins video that was put together by the man I mentioned earlier, Mr. Victor 'Venzal' Eni.

This free video explained what you need to start a successful email marketing business and get massive profit from it with little or no capital.

Click this link to watch the video: https://digitalfavour.work/email-copywriting/

If you also need more information about this business model, you can connect with me on whatsapp with this link: https:///3HsFMcf

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gives Away N250 Million Birthday Donations To Orphanages In Nigeria / 2023: Would Osibanjo Be A Fighter Or A Coward? / Top 5 Best Interior Designers In Pune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.