Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

I'll Obey Court Order Revoking Monarch’s Stool - Gov. Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Obey Court Order Revoking Monarch’s Stool - Gov. Nyesom Wike (304 Views)

INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders" / President Buhari Signs Executive Order Revoking All Fire Arms License. / Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Obey Court Order Revoking Monarch’s Stool - Gov. Nyesom Wike by riversstaterep: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'll Obey Court Order Revoking Monarch’s Stool - Gov. Nyesom Wike

Governor, Nyesom Wike, has presented Certificate of Recognition and Staff of Office to Eze Barr. Uchechukwu Isaiah Elikwu, as the Eze Epara Rebisi, XII.

The Governor said the presentation had to be performed by him because of the importance of the stool to the state government, and also to ensure the peace in the area.

Read full on: https://www.riversstatereporters.com/2021/11/ill-obey-court-order-revoking-monarchs.html
_
Follow us on IG, FB, TW @riversstatereporters
_
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. 'Rivers State Reporters' - www.youtube.com/channel/UCkjrgXVI1NVVi59Ym1M7giA
_

(1) (Reply)

74 Enugu Subscribers Win Gen, Fridges And TV Sets From Glo / Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho's Case SAN Femi Gives A Powerful Rendition / APC Convention: Sani, Mustapha, 9 Other Chairmanship Aspirants To Share Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.