Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,126 members, 7,943,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Loses Girlfriend To Another Man After Mentioning Her Number On A Live Radio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Loses Girlfriend To Another Man After Mentioning Her Number On A Live Radio (470 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Loses Girlfriend To Another Man After Mentioning Her Number On A Live Radio by omgvoices: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
This world is indeed a funny place. A man in his quest to make amends with his girlfriend called into a live radio show to seek forgiveness from his girlfriend and in his quest to have others say some for him, he called out the number of his girlfriend on live radio and the rest they say is history.

The hilarious but painful story was shared by a Twitter user, @Haykayauthentic on his page.

He disclosed this while replying to a tweet by another Twitter user who was vowing never to put his relationship affairs on the radio in a bid to seek advice.
https://esiama.com/man-loses-girlfriend-to-another-man-after-mentioning-her-number-on-a-live-radio-show/

Re: Man Loses Girlfriend To Another Man After Mentioning Her Number On A Live Radio by OloshoMan: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
cheesy grin grin This man is an Arsenal fan

(1) (Reply)

Get Free #5000 Naira / Pls Help Me!! How Do I Tell My Friend His Girlfriend Can Not Cook?? / All Redpillers Have Low Self-esteem (evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.