Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ebony Appreciation Thread! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebony Appreciation Thread! (2733 Views)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Big Booty Appreciation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just appreciating melanin!

1 Share

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
More!

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
More!!

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Hintona(f): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please keep it coming!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ofcourse!

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
More ebonies! I wish I could be one... embarassed

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dark chocolates!

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Where's your own pic angry I'm not appreciating shiit until I see your shiit!
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Datboredberry:
Ofcourse!
Damnn... Girl on white is hot as fuckkk
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by baralatie(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
SarutobiEky:
grin
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
baralatie:

grin
No mind the shima she won scam us. angry Ah no gree
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by toujurs: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
All these are filtered pictures. I could remember how i met a lady online, thinking she was so beautiful, Oh my God. I felt betrayed for a week, before i got my self. when i met this lady, i had to lie to her with an excuse. Just to discharge her. cry.
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Truvelisback(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Datboredberry:
Just appreciating melanin!
It's obvious that u are the type that loves SEX alot.
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
No matter how dark you are , use sunscreen sis
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2021
SarutobiEky:
grin
If I upload it, I wouldn't be able to tell my stories anymore! We all have to make sacrifices, you know?
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Damnn... Girl on white is hot as fuckkk
Very tempting! grin
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2021
toujurs:
All these are filtered pictures. I could remember how i met a lady online, thinking she was so beautiful, Oh my God. I felt betrayed for a week, before i got my self. when i met this lady, i had to lie to her with an excuse. Just to discharge her. cry.
These's a thread on the sexuality section.. appreciating natural black women... smiley

You would love it!
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
No matter how dark you are , use sunscreen sis

Why? Against skin damage? Sure!

I'm dark... But wish I were darker still...

@truvelisback: How did you jump to that conclusion? Sex is an art, I respect it...

1 Like

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 2:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Datboredberry:
grin
If I upload it, I wouldn't be able to tell my stories anymore! We all have to make sacrifices, you know?
kai. This girl na confirm wayo pikin angry we no go gree oh, we no go gree x100 times.(chanting) and I thought Buhari was the greatest scammer angry we want justice! grin
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Truvelisback(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Datboredberry:

@truvelisback: How did you jump to that conclusion? Sex is an art, I respect it...
I could sense, perceive or feel it in ur words. U love it and may be desiring to have it. Although, i do not know about ur love life.
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Melanin appreciation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
SarutobiEky:
kai. This girl na confirm wayo pikin angry we no go gree oh, we no go gree x100 times.(chanting) and I thought Buhari was the greatest scammer angry we want justice! grin
Lol... You're from the South?

Lemme placate you with these!

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Melanin appreciation
This chick? grin

I watched a video of hers... didn't know her name! Until I checked your siggy and guess who I found! kiss

1 Like

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... You're from the South?

Lemme placate you with these!
angryyou're trying to compensate me. No wahala sha grin grin cheesy these ones make wink grin BTW I be Delta pikin..not from Warri tho. You? cool
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
SarutobiEky:
angryyou're trying to compensate me. No wahala sha grin grin cheesy these ones make wink grin BTW I be Delta pikin..not from Warri tho. You? cool
We're from the same state! I never wanted to mention this but I will for you! embarassed

No more though! I need to remain anonymous! grin
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Datboredberry:
We're from the same state! I never wanted to mention this but I will for you! embarassed

No more though! I need to remain anonymous! grin
Ahan. What if it happens that we are related by Blood. grin don't be like that jur. angry i won't reveal your secrets cry
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Ahan. What if it happens that we are related by Blood. grin don't be like that jur. angry i won't reveal your secrets cry
Then we would be related! How great would that be, huh? tongue grin
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:

Coz you are dark you .won't feel you need it but if you want to maintain your skin till old age you have to try to protect it now , fair ppl can notice it faster , but dark skinned ppl like myself won't notice until the skin is damaged and dry like kpomo , my fine lecturer gave me the advice sha she's in her 60s but if you see her skin , I'm 20 but you can't compare her leg and my leg , me sef I know grin so I also started attempting to take better care of my skin before I rub anything anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Coz you are dark you .won't feel you need it but if you want to maintain your skin till old age you have to try to protect it now , fair ppl can notice it faster , but dark skinned ppl like myself won't notice until the skin is damaged and dry like kpomo , my fine lecturer gave me the advice sha she's in her 60s but if you see her skin , I'm 20 but you can't compare her leg and my leg , me sef I know grin so I also started attempting to take better care of my skin before I rub anything anyhow
Lol... Thank you! I'm dark also... But staying indoors, and I'm a bit fairer now...

I really appreciate the advice! Although, I can't wait till I move... I'm going to sunbathe regularly to get back my colour... I'll definitely use sunscreen!

Being dark isn't easy... There's less attention on us... Every black beauty group I've joined, most women asking for and giving advice in how to lighten their skin... Not darken or atleast maintain their colour... So it's tough...

1 Like

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Then we would be related! How great would that be, huh? tongue grin
haha. You're not nice! See how you said that very casually. That would be crazy actually grin then I would have to make it my personal mission to save you from them heart breakers angry
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... Thank you! I'm dark also... But staying indoors, and I'm a bit fairer now...

I really appreciate the advice! Although, I can't wait till I move... I'm going to sunbathe regularly to get back my colour... I'll definitely use sunscreen!

Being dark isn't easy... There's less attention on us... Every black beauty group I've joined, most women asking for and giving advice in how to lighten their skin... Not darken or atleast maintain their colour... So it's tough...
the worst thing you'd do is to ever try to lighten your skin. I love my dark ebony skin.. it's the best thing that could ever happen to a woman. Don't you ever think being dark is a disadvantage.. black is gorgeous. My love for dark women know no boundary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

yenyen.. wetin dis one dey talk? Abi it's your skin that's dry. Stick with your regular vaseline or cocoa butter, you're good to go. Sheesh.. see her talking about dark skinned people like they are the light skinned ones who have to go through hell just to maintain their radiant skin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Agemate Cousin Is Getting Married Next Month And I Am Feeling Depressed. / Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him / Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.