Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ebony Appreciation Thread! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebony Appreciation Thread! (2742 Views)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Big Booty Appreciation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... Thank you! I'm dark also... But staying indoors, and I'm a bit fairer now...

I really appreciate the advice! Although, I can't wait till I move... I'm going to sunbathe regularly to get back my colour... I'll definitely use sunscreen!

Being dark isn't easy... There's less attention on us... Every black beauty group I've joined, most women asking for and giving advice in how to lighten their skin... Not darken or atleast maintain their colour... So it's tough...
less attention? Are you kidding me?? Lol. Babe you have got it wrong.
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
SarutobiEky:
the worst thing you'd do is to ever try to lighten your skin. I love my dark ebony skin.. it's the best thing that could ever happen to a woman. Don't you ever think being dark is a disadvantage.. black is gorgeous. My love for dark women know no boundary.
Really? That's so sweet! The vast majority of black men don't... I'll admit, it's something I grew up hating... But with so much love for dark women, I'm beginning to like it! grin

You have great taste! tongue

SarutobiEky:
haha. You're not nice! See how you said that very casually. That would be crazy actually grin then I would have to make it my personal mission to save you from them heart breakers angry
Lol... Don't mind me joor! But I have lots of monitoring spirits here... That's why everything is hush hush... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
SarutobiEky:
less attention? Are you kidding me?? Lol. Babe you have got it wrong.
Honestly... Like, everyone loves the lighter girl... I was always compared to them...when I was younger... embarassed
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Originalsly: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Coz you are dark you .won't feel you need it but if you want to maintain your skin till old age you have to try to protect it now , fair ppl can notice it faster , but dark skinned ppl like myself won't notice until the skin is damaged and dry like kpomo , my fine lecturer gave me the advice sha she's in her 60s but if you see her skin , I'm 20 but you can't compare her leg and my leg , me sef I know grin so I also started attempting to take better care of my skin before I rub anything anyhow

If you're dark you don't need sunscreen. If you're a natural lightskin you need to not spend too long under strong light. If you're self made light skin you need to avoid sunlight period. Some people have dry skin ... they simply need to drink even more water and use natural oils to keep the skin moist. Your legs can be just as young at 60 like your lecturer or even better if you start taking care of your health from this early. Leave sunscreen for those with verrry little melanin ... made by them for them. Black is beautiful ... stay Black.

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 2:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
Honestly... Like, everyone loves the lighter girl... I was always compared to them...when I was younger... embarassed
that's bullshit. Lighter girls no fine reach una
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
Really? That's so sweet! The vast majority of black men don't... I'll admit, it's something I grew up hating... But with so much love for dark women, I'm beginning to like it! grin

You have great taste! tongue

Lol... Don't mind me joor! But I have lots of monitoring spirits here... That's why everything is hush hush... embarassed lipsrsealed
Hehe.. ofcourse I have a great taste cool normally I cost. cheesy tongue Abeg since you're already taken angry which is a bummer. If you have a gorgeous dark skinned friend who's seenghoul and of good behavior, point her in the right direction, thank you grin cheesy
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Hehe.. ofcourse I have a great taste cool normally I cost. cheesy tongue Abeg since you're already taken angry which is a bummer. If you have a gorgeous dark skinned friend who's seenghoul and of good behavior, point her in the right direction, thank you grin cheesy
Lol... Don't worry sweetie! I'll personally take my time to see you have date when you finally attend my wedding! grin

But I'm glad... Knowing there are guys who appreciate dark girls... It's really great! kiss
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by TheSourcerer: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
More ebonies! I wish I could be one... embarassed
you are not ?
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by TheSourcerer: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2021
This thread should exist . of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:
you are not ?
I'm dark! But not so dark, my complexion stands out... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:
This thread should exist . of course.
Omg! I love them all!!!

I think they are from South Sudan? Those women are drop dead gorgeous!

1 Like

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by TheSourcerer: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
Omg! I love them all!!!

I think they are from South Sudan? Those women are drop dead gorgeous!
Yes South Sudan !
Who are you ? Lol you are like my imaginative reflection ,I should have know this moniker before now ,
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by TheSourcerer: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Lol oh yeah I have ... You mAde the post about the Colombian boyfriend , I loved how that thread made people mad.
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by TheSourcerer: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm dark! But not so dark, my complexion stands out... embarassed
well we don't choose the hands we are delved , but we maximise it , take full advantage .
Of course to envy /covet is great ...

Are you a freethinker?

Theists are difficult to talk to
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Lol oh yeah I have ... You mAde the post about the Colombian boyfriend , I loved how that thread made people mad.
It did! grin

And I enjoyed it...

TheSourcerer:
Yes South Sudan !
Who are you ? Lol you are like my imaginative reflection ,I should have know this moniker before now ,
Really? You know me now! wink

I know you though... I've followed your account since last year.. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by TheSourcerer: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
It did! grin

And I enjoyed it...

Really? You know me now! wink

I know you though... I've followed your account since last year.. kiss

Of course you enjoyed it , tag me in anytime ,

Last year quite some time , you are one spectacular human ,

Ted Bundy or jeffery Dahmer ?
Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2021
TheSourcerer:
well we don't choose the hands we are delved , but we maximise it , take full advantage .
Of course to envy /covet is great ...

Are you a freethinker?

Theists are difficult to talk to
I am! I know you are too.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by TheSourcerer: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I am! I know you are too.. smiley

All the way.
Funny , even if Yaweh comes itself to say ' hi I'm your real god ' I swear I'll punch him in the mouth ,or where ever it speaks from ....

Aside Dominique here , not seen a female freethinker (way to go girl) .
Tell me , what's your fetish , your favourite sin?

1 Like

Re: Ebony Appreciation Thread! by SarutobiEky(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... Don't worry sweetie! I'll personally take my time to see you have date when you finally attend my wedding! grin

But I'm glad... Knowing there are guys who appreciate dark girls... It's really great! kiss
Haha. So you want my gray hair multiplying fess. Choi grin angry about us guys that love dark women... We plenty o. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Heard Hausa Men Have Long Di.cks / How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife / Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.