Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (46179 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani, Governor El-rufai Fight Over Party Primaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by FirstbornWds: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Some people wicked badly
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by FirstbornWds: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2021
OZAOEKPE:
grin After he call out his dead brother Baba go cry inside, those boys way el rufai born na them suppose die not gal and the poor boy way die for accident.

That part was a total massacre.... Gosh... That was hard!!!

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
what's not true... El rufai pikin go tweet next u see someone abusing d dad or pmb or APC nobi d person find wahala...

Why should he always abuse mothers of other people whenever APC or pmb or governor of kaduna state is attached.
In kaduna state, journalists are disappearing. David was able to finish him because he doesn't live in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by iReddington: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Biafrarep:

You and that El Rufai son are both dull. For him to call David Hundeyin baby factory or drug trafficker shows it is not an identity since the dude is probably from the middle belt.
David Oluwaseun Dario Hundeyin is from Badagry in Lagos State. He has said this numerous times in various interviews.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by nzeobi(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Issues40:
David will soon picked up. Some people don't forgive easily...

Who needs the forgiveness of deranged animal

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by KingTom(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2021
System202:
If not bcs I don't like this El rufai's son I will have fvck the hell out of davis
Say whaaaaaat? grin
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by teebillz: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
David shouldn't stoop to this level

Neccessary evil. There are times when you have to descend into the gutter to pass the message to the pigs.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Twoclans(f): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2021
wman:

She doesn't mind. She encourages it. She once said that all is fair in love and war.

Waoh

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by kingxsamz(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO84:
Where is the finishing?

Las Las na draw

Lol, you're not on Twitter, so you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by tuboi: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Thanks. You can move on now.

If you go low, I’ll go lower…u too should continue walking

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Not a fan of Bashir, but David is a simply an opportunist.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by PROPEACE: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2021
mancoconut:

Which kind yeye draw? I followed the Twitter war and David straight up murdered and buried that dude.
Let me rush to Twitter and enjoy

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by danfourtson(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2021
knockout and tapout

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2021
zicoraads:
This exchange shows that the both of them lack proper upbringing.

Minister of Proper Upbringing.

See his small mouth. grin

DKM123:
Thunder faya all of you saying David started it. Dissappointed kill una there.

David was on his own minding his business when the ill-bred Bashir decided to insult David and his article on Nasco.

A David fan in defence of David responded by calling Bashir out for using twitter banned by Bashir mentor, Buhari.

Bashir in his usual manner decided to pour insult on the Fan's mother. That's his default mode. Always insulting the mothers of anyone who disagrees with him.

So David decided to respond on behalf of his fan and served Bashir back in his own coined but he made sure the cup he served the idjiat with was well shaken and running over.

How is David the one to blame in this? The bully, Bashir started a war as usual but for the first time could not finish it cos he met his match.

David did very well. He did exactly what I would do. He was even nice. Sometimes Nigerians test you because they think you would play mature and ignore them.

Henceforth Bashir would stay in his lane. Or like a severely wounded cat, would keep coming back in hope he gets a rematch to redeem his battered ego. Either way, he would keep replaying this experience and whine in pain.grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by drealcivilceno(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I know. But nothing concern David with the insult. Dem no insult David in the first tweet.

Bashir, go chook mouth and he got the biggest bashing at the right time.

Now that might petty but that bashir had it coming.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by LofP(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2021
The irony of the matter is that the final shot from David Hundeyin was right. Your sibling died while your father was in government, a victim of Nigerian roads, years later your father is still in government but things are worse and instead you are celebrating stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Stevyne: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
killALIEN:
dem no born your papa well!
I'm telling your Dem no born him papa well
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by jaytee01(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
The boy has no manners. Little thing he will jump in and start calling peoples mothers. Now he met his match who is ready to engage him.
Underage birth can has devastating effect on ones mental ability. The boy should stay out of the public space and learn to enjoy his fathers looted wealth. He is the only governors son who is on twitter cursing everyone

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Issues40(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
wman:

Lol. Someone that is abroad.

Even if he were to be at the bottom level of River Nile, he could still be picked up....
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by sulaak(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2021
David Hundeyin is supposed to be a serious writer and journalist yet getting involved in petty exchange with a nobody.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by sulaak(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

There will always be sense in every nonsense... Even a damaged clock is right at least once a day.

In the event that your comprehensive skills are still infantile, let me help you by clarifying my stance below:

David Hundeyin did profoundly well in humbling and schooling that idiot son of a governor, but went too far by dragging a poor mother into the fray.

I have spoken my truth here... I don't need or expect everyone to find it endearing... I choose not to pretend so much! Thank you.

Tennessee85:
David Hundeyin doesn't even have regard for his own mother but you think he "went too far" by dragging Hadiza El-Rufai? Imagine thinking David Hundeyin, a known brutish and loutish slowpoke is better than the ill-bred El-Rufai boy? Smh.

They are both useless.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Cherez: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys realize the David guy insulted his mum first, right? I wasn't really expecting him to take that smiling. Quite naturally, most people would want to retaliate.
No bro
Nasir calls people's moms prostitute anyhow kn twitter so David had to give it back to him

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by TheMostComplex1: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2021
That was how this Elrufia son carried his madness go meet Stanley Nwabia with insults on how his people killed Igbos during war. Stanley Nwabia left his in a state that he had to apologize & I taught he will never be uncouth again but the untrained boy has refused to learn.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by jaytee01(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
just say you have sold your brains to David continue licking the ass of that overated investigative journalist...
Who did you sell your own brains to? Bashir El-Rufai?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Cherez: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
ain't u sycophantic to David to...? Majority here and on Twitteralready took side with that fool David...
Bashir made a Statement and someone come out to insult d president and his Party Bashir is part of..if Bashir insult d mum d person should live with it... As hundeyin and Bashir fight na two fighting... Again hundeyin is just a propagandist u don't have to agree

Propagandist indeed, Where's your counter truth then?
Some of you can't even make the kinda research that guy does or even attain his mental capability or energy to speak truth to power even in dangerous times
Same energy you won't use against the useless politicians, I bet you're among those who claim endsars had no assault ever on them by the military
Meanwhile Nasir has been insulting people and David on twitter. David's response is an accumulation overtime of silence to Nasir's jabs
David who isn't upto 33yrs giving teaching you history no one in a big country as Nigeria has come to debunk and the evidence lies before us today

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by jclassiq(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Chai!!!
I knew David is a very brilliant guy but the way he put this senseless nonentity in his place just made me see him as a god-level human being.

This guy effortlessly called out the entire family and insulted all of them! And he did so with too much class!!! Unlike the gutter new-money degenerate son of an animal. Bragging with stolen government funds.
That boy is mentally unstable. His newly married wife will be disgusted if she truly has any Igbo blood in her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Hubeznigeria(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Just look at the despicable expletives being hurled on social media by these two uncouth scallywags! And these two monumental mentally unstable idiots Bashir El-Rufai and David Hundeyin are the leaders of tomorrow. What a bunch of ill-bred and ill-mannered degenerates.

You accuse them of the same thing you are guilty of. Imagine the foul language you used on these individuals - something you accuse them of.

If you must correct, do it quietly and lovingly. I hope you have a nice weekend.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Fcwilly: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
I love the way David Finnish that stupid son of hell refuel, ( not mistake ) family of bandits

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ttalk: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Is not today David has been killing Goliat. The bullying brat of Elrufai got his match this time around.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator / Peter Mbah, Police, Others Flee During Certificate Of Return Presentation / Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.