Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:44 PM

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (46321 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani, Governor El-rufai Fight Over Party Primaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by jaytee01(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
I have my brains intact but u are just a mindless busy body following a useless propagandist in hundeyin
You sure don't look it . Especially for a supposed malabite. I strongly doubt it.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Enyimbamercedes: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
This wasn’t a fight; this was a spanking. Change heading to David Mauls Bashir on twitter

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Issues40:
David will soon picked up. Some people don't forgive easily...
Proving fela right with your Fear mongering mentality. Las las war will claim all of us, that's what you're saying. So be it.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by boyfrank: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
tribalistdcriti:
Guy that is Bashirs Aide Moniker it's very visible

It's obvious, he is trying to hard sha

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Mavenladan(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
jmoore:
David Hundeyin finishes ElRufai's son on twitter.

Bashir, El-Rufal:
"My mother is someone yOur useless prostitute of a baby factory mother wants to be."

David:
"My mother was working at the US Embassy and earning more than anyone in your family was when your mum was getting VVF surgery after the underage birth that was you. Levels bro."
..hunduyin 2023,d rufai's had never been this humbled
jmoore:

Bashir, El-Rufal:
"My mother is someone yOur useless prostitute of a baby factory mother wants to be."

David:
"My mother was working at the US Embassy and earning more than anyone in your family was when your mum was getting VVF surgery after the underage birth that was you. Levels bro."
jmoore:

Bashir, El-Rufal:

David:
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
they both curse themselves and fight inside gutter so like u said na draw...
Are we not in a gutter(shithole) called Nigeria? Better wake up. You have slept for too long. How you people can even sleep through I better pass my neighbour racket amazes me. Nigeria is easily a Harvard case study.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wow! I'm impressed, David not only, destroyed the tout of hell refai's loins and an underaged mother, he molested and buried him.

Hell rufais boy was just throwing empty, aimless punches.

Well done Dave!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:

You believe "David Hundeyin did a fine job taking the idiot to the cleaners" even though you also think "parents should never be used as tools for insults"? Lol, man's inconsistencies, contradictions, and hypocrisy in full glare.
How about Pragmatism? You conveniently forgot that part of man's nature.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by masseratti: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ttalk:

Best Gov my ass. A governor that cant prevent mass killing, kidnapping and bandtry. Is that a governor, that man is a devil, know that and have peace
is any governor in charge of security apparatus in Nigeria? Why are we all asking for true federalism... He is not in charge of security even this they all collect security votes, and are called the chief security officer in the states but truth is they can't give any order without an approval from Abuja.. Let's tell ourselves the truth.. Apart from that in kaduna.. D guy has tried.. Tho am not a fan of his.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
arent88:
the David guy must have really given u bitter leaf water to drink.what did he do to you?
Probably he was also finished on a forum like David finished Bashir, or it's a paid shill.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Issues40:

Even if he were to be at the bottom level of River Nile, he could still be picked up....
And this is the best you can contribute to this story. Olopa sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by RickieNas(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
I wonder what Bashir was thinking before he went to trade word with an investigative journalist like david, the guy might have a dossier on elrufai family
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Okunga: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Biafrarep:

You and that El Rufai son are both dull. For him to call David Hundeyin baby factory or drug trafficker shows it is not an identity since the dude is probably from the middle belt.

Bro these people see all the south as same. our SW brothers will deny this glaring truth.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by iamfromlagos(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Biafrarep:

You and that El Rufai son are both dull. For him to call David Hundeyin baby factory or drug trafficker shows it is not an identity since the dude is probably from the middle belt.
David is from Badagry.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ambber(f): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Beremx:
The David guy stooped too low to engage a mentally unstable dimwit like Elrufai’s son.

I am disappointed
I am not disappointed. Nobody has monopoly of madness. The Elrufai chimp got what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by otipoju(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:

You believe "David Hundeyin did a fine job taking the idiot to the cleaners" even though you also think "parents should never be used as tools for insults"? Lol, man's inconsistencies, contradictions, and hypocrisy in full glare.

It is possible to do a wrong thing very well
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Owologbo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys realize the David guy insulted his mum first, right? I wasn't really expecting him to take that smiling. Quite naturally, most people would want to retaliate.
The elrofia son of a boy actually started the mother stuff.
that boy cannot Converse without insurting people's mother.
It's like he has problem with his mom.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
trailblazar:

Are we not in a gutter(shithole) called Nigeria? Better wake up. You have slept for too long. How you people can even sleep through I better pass my neighbour racket amazes me. Nigeria is easily a Harvard case study.
na u de shit hole ok... If u live in delusion I don't u guys shouldn't drags others to ur stupid negativity
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
jaytee01:
You sure don't look it . Especially for a supposed malabite. I strongly doubt it.
I am not a foolish malabite that's why I can't subscribe to an idiot like hundeyin
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
luizpippo:

Just support Bashir the self confessed rapist with your chest and stop trying to belittle those who took David's side.

After all, all is fair in love and war
and how is ur business how I look into issues u better get Lost ok
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

In kaduna state, journalists are disappearing. Abuse should be proportional. Bashir like insulting mothers of other people. He even said he would rape someone mother.
Well in islam/north, most men including male children see women including their mothers as inferior sex objects.

If you guy want to get David in US, use international kidnappers to get him out of US first. He knows you have targeted him for kidnapping or assassination

David, Fisayo and Ogundipe are some of the best investigative journalists we have in this country.
David isn't an investigator to me he is just a rabble rouser buy you have sold your brains to him so continue sucking his dick... Again u have no proof other than the rubbish you have being fed with on El rufai... Hundeyin is inconsequential so no one ll go after him self
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
David isn't an investigator to me he is just a rabble rouser buy you have sold your brains to him so continue sucking his dick... Again u have no proof other than the rubbish you have being fed with on El rufai... Hundeyin is inconsequential so no one ll go after him self

Nobody knows you . You are nobody. Your duty is to worship el rufai and his entire generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
na u de shit hole ok... If u live in delusion I don't u guys shouldn't drags others to ur stupid negativity
Back to bed with you then. You hv overexerted yourself. Goodnight jughead.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ikinternational: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
el rufai's son sounds like a nairaland user embarassed

1000%

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ikinternational: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
brizziedos:

says who

Says the Bible

The Fuc.k
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by brizziedos(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

Says the Bible
The Fuc.k
cry cry
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
trailblazar:

Back to bed with you then. You hv overexerted yourself. Goodnight jughead.
comot make I see road akuya kowai...
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by redcliff: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:

as long as you live in nigeria, no matter how good you think you have it, you are in a bloody shithole...
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

Nobody knows you . You are nobody. Your duty is to worship el rufai and his entire generation.
your own na to worship a compound fool... You are just worthless huge pile of toilet shit ok...
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
your own na to worship a compound fool... You are just worthless huge pile of toilet shit ok...

Hahahahaha.
Who is a compound fool?
El-rufai is your god. Bashir is your god. Your children and grand children will also worship descendants of el-rufai if you don't change your mindsets of worshipping politicians due to political or religious affiliations.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
All I see is two adults with reverse sense of maturity
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ttalk: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

Hahahahaha.
Who is a compound fool?
El-rufai is your god. Bashir is your god. Your children and grand children will also worship descendants of el-rufai if you don't change your mindsets of worshipping politicians due to political or religious affiliations.

Small small na, why you come rain generational curse on the boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name / Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.