Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,583 members, 7,941,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram (368 Views)

The Fastest Way To Move Your All Whatsapp Chat History And Media To A New Phone / How To Disable/stop Local Whatsapp Chat Backup By 2am Daily / Whatsapp Users Are Being Banned And Could Lose Their Entire Chat History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by Pijokoo: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Are you planning to boycott WhatsApp for Telegram but you're feeling reluctant because you don't want to lose your chats on the WhatsApp messaging platform.

Telegram is a cross-platform messaging service with enhanced encryption and privacy. Most messages feature client-to-server encryption.

Some social media platforms such as Telegram and Signal has recently experienced a rise in users over the past few months.

This was made possible due to most Internet users leaving top messaging app WhatsApp for other platforms due to privacy issues.

Not long ago WhatsApp announced they would be updating their privacy policy which most of their users weren't comfortable with.

They made it known that they would now share your data with Facebook unless you would be unable to make use of their platform.

Telegram now has an import feature that lets you transfer conversations from other messaging apps like WhatsApp, Line, and KaKaoTalk on a per-chat basis.

This article was written for you to answer your question on how you can move your chats from WhatsApp to Telegram.

So let's get started on this article on how you can import WhatsApp chat history into Telegram.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-import-whatsapp-chat-history-into-telegram/

13 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by Pijokoo: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Enjoy guys
Re: How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by Nakedwayaa: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nice post...besides who go buy airtime?
Re: How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by Nakedwayaa: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Or someone should suggest me a platform to use..with low rate
Re: How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by Pijokoo: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nakedwayaa:
Or someone should suggest me a platform to use..with low rate
use aimtoget
Re: How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by Nakedwayaa: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pijokoo:
use aimtoget
thanks
Re: How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by Pijokoo: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gnight guys..God blss u all
Re: How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by acedsportsng: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Actually works… nice
Re: How To Import Whatsapp Chat History Into Telegram by Pijokoo: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2021
acedsportsng:
Actually works… nice
am happy to hear that..hope u check more of my helpful posts

(1) (Reply)

Which Text App Can I Use To Write Fancy Text For My IG Page? / How To Subscribe To Cheap Data Bundles On MTN In 2022 (VIDEO) / How To Preorder To Latest Itel P38 Smartphone For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.