Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,960 members, 7,909,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:53 AM

Staring At Katy’s Honey Pot Led To Uncontrollable Mast-urbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Staring At Katy’s Honey Pot Led To Uncontrollable Mast-urbation (437 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staring At Katy’s Honey Pot Led To Uncontrollable Mast-urbation by LoveEtRomance6: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
My wife and I lived in a nice quiet neighborhood and had made a lot of friends over the years, but there was one family of friends we were much closer to than the others. We did cook outs and went camping together and socialized frequently.

I will call our friends the Miller family and they had two children, a boy and a girl. Their daughter was a tall good looking blonde with long hair and was someone I had my eye on for years. Her name was Katy and Katy just graduated High School and turned 18 a month or so ago. I watched her grow into her beautiful body for a long time and her Mother was a very attractive woman also.

My wife caught me one day looking out our basement window at Katy while she layed in the sun getting a great tan. I had my hard c0*ck in my hand just stroking it slowly watching every move. I do not know how long my wife was watching me but when I turned around, she had her hand down inside her shorts.

I was stunned at first but this turned me on! We just looked at each other and I said, what are you doing? She asked me the same question? She walked over to the window to see who I was looking at and she said, I know you have been coming down here a lot watching that girl? I asked her and how many times were you here watching me watch her? She said a lot!

I walked over to her and pulled off her shorts. My wife was a very attractive woman also. My c0*ck was still very hard, so I slid it inside my wife and while I was fu*ck!ng her I said, then this turns you on? You like watching me jerk off to Katy? She said I would not be here now if I did not!

So we talked about this and decided to watch her together from now on and fv*ck our brains out while we were doing it. About a month or so later, the Millers house had a fire and the damage was pretty bad. They said it would take about a month to get all the repairs done and they would have to find a place to live until all the repairs were finished.

My wife and I talked about asking them to stay with us and we agreed, so we asked them and they accepted our offer. They moved in the next day. We had a big house and 4 bedrooms, so everyone would be comfortable. I talked with my wife that night in bed and my mind was spinning and all I can see is Katy naked, something I never seen before.

Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-wife-caught-me-staring-at-our-naked-neighbour-im-finished/20/11/2021/
Re: Staring At Katy’s Honey Pot Led To Uncontrollable Mast-urbation by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
The moral of the story is... Lustful desires are wonderful and acceptable.
What is more important to me is can we make Nigeria to surpass South Africa in being industrialized.

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Broke And Classist / 9 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Grand-daughte / 10 Secrets In Marriage You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.