Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,749 members, 7,930,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

Help! Should I Accept Her Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Should I Accept Her Back? (2809 Views)

Please Help! Should I Attend The Wedding Or Not? / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by motionarena: 6:07am On Nov 21, 2021
JustwiseNaIdiot:
So there is this girl we have been dating for 9 Months now. she's very beautiful. Like mamiwater. She's a good muslim and descent.

She messaged me 2 weeks ago that she need to travel urgentlyfor job interview. I say okay. She say she need money. I didn't have much. So I gave her 15k from my house rent money.

She has good vibe and damn hot. She came back from Lagos. Cuz we live at Osun. I sha force her to come and spend night with me after she came back from travel.

Just last week,, I sha don't know what push me to check her phone when she sleep. The code didn't lock before she slept.

So I just checked and see different messages. This girl tell me she was going to Lagos for job interview but she went to spend weekend with another man in Lagos. I sent her out of my house that night. Now she is begging that she is sorry. And I love her. And I don't want to lose her
Chai i feel your pain.

She use you 15 buy condom nack another guy

2 Likes

Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by superNOVAe(m): 6:11am On Nov 21, 2021
Fool
JustwiseNaIdiot:
She's my first and u will not understan cuz u don't know what love is

2 Likes

Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by daben1(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2021
JustwiseNaIdiot:
since you're the only one that knows what love is, why not leave us the hell alone here?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by Qatar2022: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2021
JustwiseNaIdiot:
Since you know what love is all about why are you asking us for advice here? Dummy

2 Likes

Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by slickycee: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Cowbell521:
U give ur girlfriend transport fare make E go Bleep another man for another state? U dey give Olosho money 2 go meet her customer? And u still dey talk love?

Na ur mama I pity

You don talk everything finish

OP do whatever you like, Dem Sha don give you advice
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by NarcissistKing: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Drop her ass. You're just a cash cow to her. A man posted about his wife's sexcapades yesterday, and I'm so sure this was how it started then. Men like you don't learn easily until you have issues of paternity fraud and all sorts.
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by NarcissistKing: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2021
JustwiseNaIdiot:

I hope you come back here and tell us how you got infections from her. Folks like you learn the hard way.
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by NarcissistKing: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Favfables1:

Lemme get this...
A girl lied to you ...
Duped you of your 15k
Cheated on you with the money she lied to you to collect...
And you're saying you 'still love her and don't want to lose her"??

If she can lie, cheat and dupe you after 9months of dating...then it definitely means you're just an option to her, a maga that's good for nothing buh to pay bills...

Use your head

That guy is so weak that he can be manipulated emotionally anytime.
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by valdes00(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2021
There is no point telling u nt to accept her back cos its already in ur Mind to accept her back so go with ur mind...

Please accept her back, people lik you must learn the hard way bfor you av sense....
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by Innobee99(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2021
JustwiseNaIdiot:
To hell with u and ur FIRST
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by kingthreat(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Simps are lesser men
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by mrcrabs(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
thesicilian:

Lol. But I'm sure I know what sense is.

LOL, the guy na mumu lmao

1 Like

Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by Missionaire: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
You see eh... When people ask for advice on this forum, we should first find out their ages. Their ages would determine the type of advices, the delivery mode, whether to bother trying to educate them over and over again or not etc.

E sure me say this OP is a child. See as he said the other guy does not know what true love is.
Chai......

1 Like

Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by vokon2555(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2021
JustwiseNaIdiot:
Understand love kie u dere
That's oane thing about this guys
Wen u stay one place u will think all is don
Move on u will realize that this life sweet pass one kpekus
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Cowbell521:
U give ur girlfriend transport fare make E go Bleep another man for another state? U dey give Olosho money 2 go meet her customer? And u still dey talk love?

Na ur mama I pity

Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Mmm so people still leave in Osun state and their skulls are intacts that they are even talking of love
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by luvmijeje(f): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Hehehe! She fine like mami water. Honestly some people are senseless when it comes to women.

You dated someone for 9 months and the only attribute you can ascribed to her is how fine she is. You deserved to be duped by her.
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by Edyice: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2021
This guy go suffer for this gal hand grin

And his name is justwisenaIdiot

Two combination grin
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by Khiz(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2021
grin
JustwiseNaIdiot:
Re: Help! Should I Accept Her Back? by benqo01(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Lol Op still call that love,don't worry keep giving her money to bleep guys outside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong / This Bad Practice Among The Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.