Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai (58395 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday / Burna Boy Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by jojo1415: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Shobizz(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2021
I get you covered for DATA, TV SUBSCRIPTION

Check my Signature
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Viraltrends123: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2021
A
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by xcesspaschal(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday n good tidings
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Acosese: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday dude.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
M
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Birthday King
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a small boy
what concerns @Tinubu with your oloshoism? A man that can pay you 100m and your olosho life style is over... I hate rubbish...

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Hbd OBO. Great guy
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Hakeem3(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Baddest!
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Karemarealty288(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2021
This is my MVP of the year. You stole my heart with your apolitical generosity....
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Dabliss02(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2021
O. B . O to the world
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by jimtemi1: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Birthday OBo, may the rest of your life be the Best of it... Aka the cheerful giver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Birthday, Great One.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Didi2d(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2021
fineboynl:
... why would dollar not get 1k. So all the money donated to davido he is using it to help Dubai economy.

Anyway. Happy birthday

Na only you talk wetin dey my mind. Baba go just donate small part of the money and then publicize am so pipu go think say na all the 200m him donate.
The rest na him own

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Xenry: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Safe journey ooo

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Lamasta(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday to you boss
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Eriokanmi: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Xenry:
Broke men dey celebrate bday for Dubai? Davido no broke anything. Na cruise the guy just dey catch.

Na you and your friends broke, una come dey jobless join am. Hai! If God no have mercy on you, you suppose have mercy on yourself na...

Meanwhile, na to carry my bag go orphanage I don dey reason since yesterday shaaa undecided.
grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Stronghold91: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
this guy is broke
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by sofiscatedmoron: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Football age, Davido is 35
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Dja1(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Where is assurance
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by DSC7: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday my mentor......

Wish u many more prosperous years ahead....

May God Bless me too so i can impact lives positively......

I just want make everybody dey okay.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Hezmatosky: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerians really deserve Buhari angry
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Vulcanheph(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday to him... Him try abeg.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by omonla10(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Celeb life Sha.. I no dey envy am.. They always catching cruise..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Davido is more popular than Tinubu. OBO future governor of ondo state
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Adaanna(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday OBO God bless your new age abundantly Amen.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by IbileIfe: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2021
#Sundayexaltations�����

HALLELUJAH!
Happy Birthday Davido!

HAPPY SUNDAY AND HAPPY NEW WEEK OF PROGRESS, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS, TRIUMPH AND VICTORY OF TRIUMPHANT OVERCOMERS WITH ALL THE THANKSGIVINGS TO OUR ONE AND ONLY ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD JEHOVAH JIREH. AMEN!

Psalm 33

1 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

13 The Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
14 From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
15 He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.
16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
17 An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.
18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.

20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.
21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.
22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by DOTian: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2021
I'm still struggling to understand this exotic concept of grown ass balck men trying to celebrate all sorts of inanities like birthdays.. weird and too effeminate for my liking..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Davido donating 250m to orphanage and the people of the country are excited already, cos it is obviously a massive benefits to the orphans.

Just 250m.

Imagine our criminal Nigerian politicians who are hoarding billions of naira donating such amount individually to those who are in need.

Shey people no go dey happy?

Even if you bastard politicians are looting our money, don't make life hard for the citizens you're ruling over; let there be ease, less suffering, good economy, for your citizens.

If all Nigerian politicians and elites (rich men) could be of this generosity guesture in this country, people would be praying for them and sure, there would be less hatred and bitterness, poverty and hunger.

But na lie, dem want make the populace as poor as possible so that they can have them all as slaves who lick their shoes just to feed.

You are keeping the people in poverty cos Una want control the masses....

Na Ogun go kill all of una and una family together!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Sleekfingers: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2021
fineboynl:
... why would dollar not get 1k. So all the money donated to davido he is using it to help Dubai economy.

Anyway. Happy birthday

He should come and spend it in your village abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself / Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.