Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai (58391 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday / Burna Boy Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Dropsywill: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good day. Nairaland family, I deal on quility boxers, I supply, retail,and direct consumers. Base in Abuja,call me Mtn or whatsapp 0803485141,call me Airtel 07087544515 pls petronise me.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Alusiizizi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Use 100 million to clear rolls royce, and the remaining 100 million to declare in Dubai. Next month he'll come out with beggars pan again and Nigerians in typical foolishness will contribute.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy 29th birthday to my favorite Nigerian artist. King Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by lukency(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
My birthday is by the corner I go just do Davido style send my account number and wait for wetin God fit do.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Freebills12: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
The picture can't be complete without Nengi.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Atticusxsz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sakobaba:
Where is the damn niggar! Guy. his dissapearance on nl these days calls for concern. Abi na him dislike for davido no let am dey comment ni

Slawomir... where are you o
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Alawode01(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday many happy in returns with sound health and prosperity, more blessing and more wisdom and understanding of the reality of life, thanks for your gesture to the orphans, happy birthday.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Kaymaxine(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Too much celebrations.
Life is Good ooo.
Happy Birthday O.B.O.
E choke cool

This is a true and real laughter from the innermost heart
He was not laughing,was opening his mouth for a piece of the gold plated steak.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Worldtaker:
Osun State
thanks for the correction.... I don't mind supporting OBO for that post... he's young energetic and possess that futuristic charisma... obo is more popular than Tinubu
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Alabicarolina: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
A WORD FROM VICTORY'S MOM

PLS PARENTS OR PARENTS TO BE DON'T SKIP THIS PRAYERS FOR MY SON PLS YOUR PRAYERS IS WHAT WE NEED BECAUSE IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN SAVING MY SONS LIFE.
I am writing this in tears, and i request only 1 second of your precious time to pray for my son ( Alabi Victory ) and also help him financially please.
Victory my son is a 7 year old baby and he has congestive heart failure, it started when he was 2-4 months he had fever and shortened of breathe, he can't breathe and if he wants to breathe is always very fast as if he is going to give up.
Victory has been on drop and oxygen for the past 2 months now, it has not been easy buying oxygen because he can't breathe without the help of oxygen and the doctor said a corrective heart surgery have to be done and it will cost #950,000 and before God and man my husband and i doesn't have such money to pay for the surgery. He is always on oxygen for now because that is the only option left and we have been in the hospital for 2 months now.
Please help my son the cost of oxygen in this hospital is #6,000 even if it is a 24 hours you can help pls do because my son is at the point of death without oxygen. We have spent all we have even to eat is problem.
If God touches your heart and you want to help my son either through prayers or financially please donate anything to my bank account below and God almighty will reward you mightily. Amen

Account name: Alabi Kate
Account no: 1493007806.
Bank name: Access bank.

Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by GodIsBiafran: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Davido >> Burna boy
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Hapinex01: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday to the man of the year
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by KingDash: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
wizkid>Burna boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Davido
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by sageb: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Birthday to a singer with a heart of gold.
We rise by lifting others.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by GEEBITE: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dark minds. Even after announcing notable names that will handle the disbursement. Why do Nigerians hate successful people like this.
Didi2d:

Na only you talk wetin dey my mind. Baba go just donate small part of the money and then publicize am so pipu go think say na all the 200m him donate.
The rest na him own
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Bamzyriches451: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday OBO
God bless you
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Josephkabila12: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday David Adeleke
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Burgerlomo: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Gubioma: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Man of the year. Happy womb escape.
trash
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by Abimael24(m): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy birthday boss, age wit grace.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by EmekaBlue(m): 12:39am On Nov 22, 2021
I never still understand that gold plated meat people dey chop for big cuisines.
Re: Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai by benjanny(m): 2:50am On Nov 23, 2021
Happy birthday David Adeleke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo) / Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.