Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,743 members, 7,908,882 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? (27459 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Sttk: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes but most are ingrate they will hurt you at the end
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by prophetfire: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:

It's up to you to believe it or not. I am that self controlled
. Okay bro
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by prophetfire: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
PotatoSalad:

I've housed a very attractive lady for two months and na only hug we dey collect only when either of us comes home. Not all men are like you.
. Why you dey even collect hug sef. Can't you control yourself?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
prophetfire:
. Why you dey even collect hug sef. Can't you control yourself?
Courtesy oga. Rest

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by GOSPELTRUTH31: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
My grandfather told me these 3 things on his sick bed before dying.

1. That I shouldn't date or marry out of pity.

2. That I shouldn't date or marry out of wealth. And lastly,

3. That I shouldn't date or marry out of beauty.

Reason is because the disadvantages weighs more than the advantages.
Dude did not teach you how to make money?
Women must have death with em..

Whata pity
Make e be say na me em come dey open mouth dey talk that rubbish instead of telling me what property he kept for my generation
I will beat em to death..

L

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:
My first official girlfriend. I dated her as compensation for being homely and caring for me when I was ill, she cooked, visited me at the hospital and stayed with me till I was discharged. We lived in the same compound, her affection for me was audible to the deaf and I didn't want neighbors to laugh at her or think of her as desperate so I shamed them by dating her.
When she started sleeping over at my apartment and I wasn't touching her She ended the relationship herself.
she ended it because you weren't touching her ?
what's your reason for ignoring her in that regard self?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by ISelectMySins: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Feelings79:
I'm currently dating a young widow out of pity.She lost her husband very early in life and is left to cater for her two kids all by herself and l find myself providing the most of what they need out of humanitarian considerations.The truth is I wasn't aware of her situation until I got deeper into the relationship and it would be disastrous if I should leave

You didn't know zilch about her marital status and you didn't ask from the beginning?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by ashawopikin(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:
My first official girlfriend. I dated her as compensation for being homely and caring for me when I was ill, she cooked, visited me at the hospital and stayed with me till I was discharged. We lived in the same compound, her affection for me was audible to the deaf and I didn't want neighbors to laugh at her or think of her as desperate so I shamed them by dating her.
When she started sleeping over at my apartment and I wasn't touching her She ended the relationship herself.
my guy see as u waste that pussy
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by SenatePresdo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
PROVERBZ:
lol u are yet to experience so many things in this life.
I feel like such a bad person when ever I remember my ordeal with the lady that disvirgined me.
I did her bad. My first year in uniport.
She was older and from a well to do family. Not that she wasn't fine, I just didn't find her attractive.
This lady had been giving me signs for months, I saw the signs but wasn't interested to much. One day she invited me over to her place after talking she started kissing me. I took control as a guy reached for the breast(very huge breasts) and I later bleeped her. She gave me BJ during the sex cuz my penis fell I wasn't feeling her to much.

Pillow talk , she started telling me about her past relationships and how she never gave blowjobs but beacause she really liked me.

I realised what I was getting into(the lady was to emotional) I told her there and then while we were still naked that I didn't like her and j didn't enjoy the sex.
She took it in good faith but would do things like cook for me expensive food and bring it over and always wanted to be near me and my friends. I had to drag her out of my house by force one day. This lady would cry and beg me that I should take her out she would spend all the money and I did not need to worry(of course I declined not only cuz I didn't want to be seen with her but my pride as a guy would not let me.) I took advantage of her love and would make her do all types of nasty things like give me deep throat etc

I would go off and on and anytime I put her on call she was ever ready to take me in and I would bang the shit out of her and disaapear. As long as I could tell a lie.

I did that girl dirty god forgive me.

Una dey try ooh.. Konji no fit make me dey bang girl wey I no dey feel.

Na if I even dey talk to you on the first place, because I'm a very big snub if I no dey feel you.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by ashawopikin(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Never, because I don't date, only mutual flings
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Danjikanbauchi: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Of course na, that's self discipline. I hv had on two different occasions that I slept on same bed with these two girls without torching

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by budusky05(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Funny

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by PROVERBZ(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
goodLord3dg2:
No I have never seen a girl that will crush on me with sincerity and honesty
I was lucky enough in this age to experience what it means for a girl to like u with her mind and soul even if u dont have money.

My other relatinnships na money I use woo them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by dheilaw1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
liar Mohammed have many disciples ooo, sleeping over in your place and you don't touch her uncle tell us another lie.
it happened to me too, I dated the girl in my 200l, we would even sleep naked for 2 years and I didn't have sex with her cos she was a virgin and I wasn't ready to take that virginity, reason being that I agreed to date her out of pity..
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by ekpaben(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
���������������
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
No, that's waste of time and will just result in pain in the end. It's best just to say you aren't interested.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
dheilaw1:
it happened to me too, I dated the girl in my 200l, we would even sleep naked for 2 years and I didn't have sex with her cos she was a virgin and I wasn't ready to take that virginity, reason being that I agreed to date her out of pity..
small small bros undecided

this one too much

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by lordally(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Yeah I did...Way back in 2013.....But later on she was the one who told me she wasn't good enough for me...So tay she even had to introduce a friend's of hers who was from a well-to-do home to me...But I no gree for her cheesy. In stead I was more interested in her.....Na so we take dey till this moment cheesy. My brothers,love dey exist... Don't let anybody deceive you....Na until you jam true love,na them you go realize say YES true true everybody get him own better half.

I 100% agree to everything you just wrote bro... LOVE really exist!!! When you jam am! You go know!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Legacyy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
here to learn
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Danjikanbauchi post=107863121][/quote]

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Otunbalai(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
destinychidi:
i married my husband out of pity

Really ? We would appreciate if you can narrate how it happens and the current state of your marriage ...like are you enjoying your marriage despite that ? Let's know please....
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Jeremani: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
My grandfather told me these 3 things on his sick bed before dying.

1. That I shouldn't date or marry out of pity.

2. That I shouldn't date or marry out of wealth. And lastly,

3. That I shouldn't date or marry out of beauty.

Reason is because the disadvantages weighs more than the advantages.
Na wetin ur p man fit think for him dying bed be that?
Omo that man self, anyways R.I.P
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by BlackXabbath(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

But are you still with her?
No, she's married now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Feelings79: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
ISelectMySins:

You didn't know zilch about her marital status and you didn't ask from the beginning?
I knew about her being a widow with kids but not the extent of her relying on her alone.The late husband had no close relatives hence she's left with all the kids alone
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Valuc: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:

By the time the relationship ended their gaze on us had shifted
so you think
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by rickyrex(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
I hate to say mine on social media but God is God.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Meedon: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
pussymonger1:
A REAL STONER WILL NEVER DATE A GIRL OUT OF PITY . WE ARE THE BEST SET OF PEOPLE ON EARTH .WE DONT COMPROMISE cool. NO FUGACII

Smile

My Negroid
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nakedtruths: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
BlackXabbath:

Do you still recall a chidinma, the music star that features flavour often?

She looks like chidinma in all external features.
Aah, I for fear o, the one I know is like Carol ikanem, if you know her,(the actress), but smaller in stature
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by sweetMichael(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

So na u been dey knack my Akwa Ibom sister?
like wise me dating Eno and she felt she finally got her man.. during my NYSC..e be no easy before I finally let her go,she was in her SS class
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by ISelectMySins: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Feelings79:
I knew about her being a widow with kids but not the extent of her relying on her alone.The late husband had no close relatives hence she's left with all the kids alone

Was that an error? On you alone, you meant. How much do you spend to take care of her and the kids monthly?

And when you approached her, what did you say you want. Marriage? Sex? What? You don't have to respond sha. Don't mind me o jare, I like his.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by winner37(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:
p

Why didn't you touch her ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.