Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,655 members, 7,972,445 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? (27605 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Feelings79: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Was that an error? On you alone, you meant. How much do you spend to take care of her and the kids monthly?

And when you approached her, what did you say you want. Marriage? Sex? What? You don't have to respond sha. Don't mind me o jare, I like his.
Me alone, not so easy at all.Not quite an error.l initially wanted marriage until I was to discover lately she had two kids on her alone.l keep spending and spending while she keeps doing all she can to gain my sympathies
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by winner37(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes, during my school days ,there was a lady who was very close to me i didn't Kno her intentions . break time she will buy me all sorts of stuff even my friends do jealous about it ,one day she Said she wants to know my place probably passing a night with me I was shock because boyfriend and girlfriend stuff was very new to me so I went I told my friends about her intentions of spending a night with me and those crazy friends of mine encouraging me to accept her visit. .
On Friday she came to my place ,due to my virgin mine I didn't know how to start and where to touch to keep the fire burning,she was the one who did the whole job that night i was a crazy experience.

Since i was a novice on the system I couldn't gave her what she needed that night she left me to another person but after some months i invited her that was when i gave her hard throatting and game over

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by FREEBNB: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
I did and am still with her. she loves me alot. and I also learnt to love her too. it's better for me to date who loves me more. and she is not a cheat and also from a good family. we've been dating for close to 4 years now and planing to get married Soon. with what's going on this days in relationship. and the kind of girls I see this days. and things I read and see. I would say she is a blessing from GOD..... I wouldn't say I dated her out of pity. I would say I dated her for my own good and I'm happy for accepting her when she asked......

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Bamzyriches451: 3:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Damn
I don't do relationship just bang and move to the next available babe until I met this particular babe, after banging her that Sunday night babe didn't gave me space again, she started visiting and going on errands for my parents to the extent my parents thought we're dating and my mum started advising me to hold and treat the babe well because she's a good girl, that's how we started dating till now.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Youngpo413: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
Yes oh! The babe wanted to finish me with love. I had to end it because I knew I didn't have feelings for her. But then, I learned something: when a woman loves you more than you love her, you will realize that love is a beautiful thing.

Imagine someone I earn much more than trying to empty her account for me because I told her I was broke. Life is not fair; those we don't love love us, but those we love keep saying that they are scared to give their hearts away. embarassed
Is she that ugly?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by ISelectMySins: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Feelings79:
Me alone, not so easy at all.Not quite an error.l initially wanted marriage until I was to discover lately she had two kids on her alone.l keep spending and spending while she keeps doing all she can to gain my sympathies

Lol. I have been in something similar but just that I wasn't spending much, haha. Péle brother, lol. You will be fine.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by lordally(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2021
FREEBNB:
I did and am still with her. she loves me alot. and I also learnt to love her too. it's better for me to date who loves me more. and she is not a cheat and also from a good family. we've been dating for close to 4 years now and planing to get married Soon. with what's going on this days in relationship. and the kind of girls I see this days. and things I read and see. I would say she is a blessing from GOD..... I wouldn't say I dated her out of pity. I would say I dated her for my own good and I'm happy for accepting her when she asked......

God bless your home bro!! You both are lucky and blessed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Feelings79: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Lol. I have been in something similar but just that I wasn't spending much, haha. Péle brother, lol. You will be fine.
Welcome
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Classickj(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

So na u been dey knack my Akwa Ibom sister?
so you are from akwa ibom
Brotherly
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Classickj:
so you are from akwa ibom
Brotherly
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Classickj(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
Yes
from etinan, you
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Classickj:
from etinan, you
Uyo.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by destinychidi: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Otunbalai:

Really ? We would appreciate if you can narrate how it happens and the current state of your marriage ...like are you enjoying your marriage despite that ? Let's know please....

OK, THOUGH DEN IT WAS NOT EASY FOR ME BUT NOW I AM GROWING DAT LOVE BACK.
MY HUBBY TRAINED ME IN SCHOOL, SO AFTER EVERY SET ND DONE WE GOT MARRIED AND ISSUES WHERE COMING HERE ND DER, HE ABUSES ME WITH IT DAT MY FATHER AND SIBLINGS COULDN'T TRAIN ME IN SCHOOL, BUT AT A TIME THINGS BEGIN TO NORMALIZE AND OUR LOVE GREW BACK, MY DEAR IT WAS NOT EASY FOR ME, BUT I BLAMED MYSELF AT-TIMES BECOX I MARRIED HIM BECOX OF ALL HE SPENT ON ME WHILE I WAS IN SCHOOL.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by destinychidi: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2022
My advice to every member here is: never you marry out of pity, becox if you do so u will definitely regret at last, i will also give dis advice to my worst enemy, N.E.V.E.R Y.O.U M.A.R.R.Y O.U.T O.F P.I.T.Y, God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? by destinychidi: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Atticusxsz:

But head over heels in love with him now... it do happens. grin
yap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Is This A New Version Of True Love? / At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.