Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,466 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend (785 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good day guys,
I'm not here to bore you with my story, so let me go straight to the point.
All my life I've dated several girls if I'm not mistaken I've dated atleast 6 girls,but then I was still a boy catching fun,but now I'm growing up and want to have my family, so I dated 2 girls recently which I can say I was committed in the relationship, the ex I dated was for years but things got rough along the line I sent her packing in which she never stopped loving me which I know so because she was the only lady I dated in my life that pampered me with food attention,support,motivation and she loves my family and respects my family too so, we got issues because she was in her teen age, that was around 19 to 22 so she has the mentality of going out to have fun like visiting places go out on tour but I wasn't available to give her all that because I was in school and was busy running around to get my life fixed, so she had never had any boyfriend before I met her infact I was the one that took her virginity ut made me love her the more,but things wasn't going well between us when she was being distracted with fun that comes out of going out I told her life is not about fun sometimes you need to plan your life, she ignored me because of her ignorance so we broke up and everybody went their way, I met another girl we started dating things was going smoothly at first then she switched to beast mode she started frustrating me if I need help I can't ask her, if I'm down she walk over me, I invested in a business to surprise her but the business didn't work as expected making me to loose money I felt bad so I said let me share my sad news with my partner, she attacked talk me down insulted me and call me a kid foe loosing money, ever since then I keep all my secrete to my self and only tell my friends,if she wants something I can go extra mile for her but the moment I can't give her what she wanted she is going to fight me and talk to me any how it got to a stage I told her where I was coming from was better than where I am I don't think you can be a good wife I borrowed money from my gf yo sort out some emergency bills she fought me to collect her money back just because I told her I wasn't interested in the relationship, I know I'm so stupid because I collected loan to add to what I have on me to pay her school fee so they can allow her write exams but I got paid in evil, she insulted me and ask her to send her money that I used to sought out bills because once she collects her money she doesn't want to have anything to do with me for the rest of her life, how much is the money ?
Ordinary 20k but she forgot I coughed out over 150k to pay her school fee, it just didn't end there she went ahead on whatsapp and blocked me in one words my ex girlfriend came to my rescue and assisted me to pay part of the depth I ran into because of one ingrate now I'm even scared of going further to look for another girl to date because I don't know the kind of character she would possess, and I believe the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
In order words I'm thinking of taking back my ex, so guys what's your opinion please
Insult can come in also
Thanks
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by chatinent: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
things wasn't going well between us when she was being distracted with fun that comes out of going out I told her life is not about fun sometimes you need to plan your life, she ignored me because of her ignorance so we broke up and everybody went their way
I really didn't understand this tho... and really didn't understand the rationale behind the breakup.

I met another girl we started dating things was going smoothly at first then she switched to beast mode
What did you do?

if I need help I can't ask her
Oh..

if she wants something I can go extra mile for her but the moment I can't give her what she wanted she is going to fight me and talk to me any how it got to a stage I told her where I was coming from was better than where I am
What is going on here?

I don't think you can be a good wife [b]I borrowed money [/b]from my gf yo sort out some emergency bills she fought me to collect her money back just because I told her I wasn't interested in the relationship
Why is all your aspirations directed to borrowing money, loan, and food? Odikwa somehow o.

the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Unrealistic quote. The devil is still the devil.

I will advise you choose who fit dey borrow you without complain since it is a point of joy.

Did you say you paid ₦150k for a wife or did I read girlfriend?

Please meet Cele people.
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by slickycee: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Are you sure you need a relationship right now !
Obviously you haven't learnt much from your previous dating experience

I pity that your Ex that loves you .
I'm sure when you're free from problems and troubles, you'd remember she's not your type , she too like party and sort.

OP do whatever you like, but be prepared to face the consequence

1 Like

Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
You're just ending this your current relationship and want to run back to your ex. Take some time to be by yourself or must you jump from one relationship to another?
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by Jflex07(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
You paid a girls school fees of 150k?. You SIMPly made a stupid decision... Carry your cross man.

1 Like

Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by BamakSNR(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Samsung A12
128G ROM
4G RAM
5000mah
3months old

Oyo state, Kwara, Osun state
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool D PLACE way u TALK sey U collect LOAN to pay her SCHOOL FEES, NA der I stop to de READ..

OP NA THUNDER GO FIRE U..
Women wey u no MARRY or PAY 4 der HEAD, Na em u just de MUMU up n DOWN..

Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE... WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO 1 GET SENSE. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:

I really didn't understand this tho... and really didn't understand the rationale behind the breakup.
She eas stubborn and doesn't listen to me if I talk to her

What did you do?

My brother the only thing I did was to love her at a point in time she made a confessional statement by telling she doesn't want to be easy on me because of what her exes did to her and I was like do I have to pay for other peoples sin despite the fact I loved you and you know it s
Oh..

What is going on here?
Bro she doesn't love me but I loved her

Why is all your aspirations directed to borrowing money, loan, and food? Odikwa somehow o.
Bro you won't understand all this happened between a space of 2 years I had a building project I was working on and she knew me to be a very gentle person I don't like trouble there was a day she said I'm too calm for her liking that she loves someone who gives it to her hot hot that if the guy shouts at her she would shout back and things like that I don't do them bro we are not just compatible I know, she even told me that I care about my family alone just because she wanted to get a gown I told her I don't have any more to spare because I invested my money on my building project that even if I would give her fund that I have to take care of my mums need and that of my sister,in hearing this she got mad and said its always about my family alone I don't care about her

Unrealistic quote. The devil is still the devil. Lol bro is there any decent girl out there now 90% of them are hoelosho or is it about the married women that cheat this days without the fear of their husband ?

I will advise you choose who fit dey borrow you without complain since it is a point of joy.
Not that I won't return money borrowed common bro if you get married can't you seek assistance from your partner ? But the situation here is I seek she gives then she attack me to collect it back

Did you say you paid ₦150k for a wife or did I read girlfriend?
Bro I was drunk in love I did it without feeling remorseful I was responsible for the action I know what I was doing that why since she displayed how unappreciative she is I withdrew my emotion love and care because I felt she is using me

Please meet Cele people.
I'm a celestian before I left the church
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:

She eas stubborn and doesn't listen to me if I talk to her

What did you do?
My brother the only thing I did was to love her at a point in time she made a confessional statement by telling she doesn't want to be easy on me because of what her exes did to her and I was like do I have to pay for other peoples sin despite the fact I loved you and you know it s
Oh..

What is going on here?[/quote]
Bro she doesn't love me but I loved her

Bro you won't understand all this happened between a space of 2 years I had a building project I was working on and she knew me to be a very gentle person I don't like trouble there was a day she said I'm too calm for her liking that she loves someone who gives it to her hot hot that if the guy shouts at her she would shout back and things like that I don't do them bro we are not just compatible I know, she even told me that I care about my family alone just because she wanted to get a gown I told her I don't have any more to spare because I invested my money on my building project that even if I would give her fund that I have to take care of my mums need and that of my sister,in hearing this she got mad and said its always about my family alone I don't care about her

Unrealistic quote. The devil is still the devil.[/quote] Lol bro is there any decent girl out there now 90% of them are hoelosho or is it about the married women that cheat this days without the fear of their husband ?

I will advise you choose who fit dey borrow you without complain since it is a point of joy.[/quote]
Not that I won't return money borrowed common bro if you get married can't you seek assistance from your partner ? But the situation here is I seek she gives then she attack me to collect it back

Did you say you paid ₦150k for a wife or did I read girlfriend? [/quote]
Bro I was drunk in love I did it without feeling remorseful I was responsible for the action I know what I was doing that why since she displayed how unappreciative she is I withdrew my emotion love and care because I felt she is using me

Please meet Cele people
I'm a celestial before I left the church .[/quote]
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool D PLACE way u TALK sey U collect LOAN to pay her SCHOOL FEES, NA der I stop to de READ..

Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE... WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO 1 GET SENSE. WTF MAN
Ogbeni we are cheerful giver it no affect us but we want someone that loves us not for what we give but who we are
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jflex07:
You paid a girls school fees of 150k?. You SIMPly made a stupid decision... Carry your cross man.
lol I broke up with her man
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You're just ending this your current relationship and want to run back to your ex. Take some time to be by yourself or must you jump from one relationship to another?
my dear you won't understand the feeling of how sweet you were being treated where you were compare to where you are bring maltreated
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
slickycee:
Are you sure you need a relationship right now !
Obviously you haven't learnt much from your previous dating experience

I pity that your Ex that loves you .
I'm sure when you're free from problems and troubles, you'd remember she's not your type , she too like party and sort.

OP do whatever you like, but be prepared to face the consequence
definitely bro

1 Like

Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by Godada(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
ebijimi7:

Ogbeni we are cheerful giver it no affect us but we want someone that loves us not for what we give but who we are
Holly Gram cool real matters. CONTINUE. WTF MAN
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by valdes00(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Boogyman557:

Baba you sure say we no go track am down to give am better beating

1 Like

Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by zed7: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truthfully, you don't need a relationship, you need time to grow up.
Stay away from women for now and discover yourself.
Focus and make something out of your life. Right now you're not in a position to even take care of yourself
Re: A Supportive Ex Or A Greedy And Non Appreciative Girlfriend by Ulunne777(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
You deserve it and more.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Sad And Depressed.... / Women Have It Harder / Know Your Partner And Know Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.