Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,394 members, 7,888,268 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) (4060 Views)

Umuahia Residents Discover Two Naked Corpses in Ohiya Community / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2021
She's mentally ill and not a witch I know her.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2021
These ignorant people are at it again.....na una cctv captured her emergency landing at midnight baa?
They have even panel beaten the mentally sick woman.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) by Babssoo(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin emergency landing. Lol
Re: Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) by Pathokpo: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2021
ezugegere:
I see a mentally sick woman old woman... What she needs is medical care... Let's stop this nonsense
I swear. I believe they must have gotten their conclusion from a statement she gave due to allucination because of her mental health. Have Nigerians bothered to ask themselves why majority of witches caught are usually very poor old people. Abi rich people no dey get witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) by Rickmann: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Metrix147:
An undisclosed specie of bird has allegedly turned to human being in Lodu Ndume Ibeku of Umuahia North local government area of Abia State, ABN TV reports.

Residents said the incident happened at about 2am on Tuesday.

According to them, the bird suspected to be a 'witch' was flying in the middle of night but suddenly made an emergency landing where it later turned to a woman.

The bird-turned-to-human was said to have been unclad when she landed.

Meanwhile, all efforts to get her to reveal her identity proved abortive as she did not utter any words during interrogation.

Those said to be her family members from Ikwuano said they have been in search for her whereabouts for a long time.

She has since been handed over to the police for further investigation.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/fear-grips-umuahia-residents-as-bird-turns-to-old-woman-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

If this is true then it's quite sad..
In this era when globalization and technological advancements are taking center stage in other parts of the world, Nigeria and witchcraft are still like 5 and 6..

Shame!
Re: Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) by Bigpapi: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
mysticwarrior:
is she your mother?

U again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Drilled A Hole In His Yansh / Clubkonnect A Scam? / Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.