Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,633 members, 7,926,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh (2378 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Truvelisback(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Men were cursed to be heads over women by God. Jesus Christ came to redeem men, women(and marriage from that curse) . Those of you who continue to live in ignorant and submission to the curse doom yourselves. undecided
How can u men were cursed to be the head? Do u even know what it means to be the head?
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by chii8(f): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Aaaaaah Small Pikin is that you ? how are you ?, how are daddy and mommy ? I hope Darling is treating you right Like the Queen You Are. My Pikin Nobody broke my heart. I am just trying to open people's eyes. But ignorance and slavery can be bliss. My boyfriend calls me his equal and does all the work, I call him my Oga. I hope it's the same with you.

You are still boyfriending at this age? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
How can u men were cursed to be the head? Do u even know what it means to be the head?
to head is to "rule over" and God plainly cursed man in marriage to rule over his wife. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Christianity is a One on One Relationship with God by that fact it is Impossible to say a Man is by Nature Head over a Woman. God and Christ are every Christian woman's Head. Christian Broda no dey matter since she is Solo. It is when she is in A relationship with a man that she makes the man the leader because he is doing so much of the work like a real leader. So you cannot say Men are Heads of Women in General. The Woman is the one who allows the man to be head. Christ is the head of a man because that man " allows " Christ to be his head. It is not Natural, it is a choice. So a man being head is a Choice s Woman makes. It is not Natural.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
to head is to "rule over" and God plainly cursed man in marriage to rule over his wife. undecided

Who do you love more Your father who Ruled over you like he was better than you or your mother who loved you and behaved like you and her were friends ( well sometimes)
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Who do you love more Your father who Ruled over you like he was better than you or your mother who loved you and behaved like you and her were friends ( well sometimes)
My dad wasn't that kind at all, neither was my mum. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
chii8:

You are still boyfriending at this age? grin

Where is my age written ? Intelligence has nothing to do with age it is through reading, thinking and meditation. Babes thinks I'm old because I'm smart. I'm smart because I avoid people.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
You see how Quick you people are to jump to conclusions. That is why your pastors are defrauding you . they Quote Bible like the Devil and you at once obey
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
You see how Quick you people are to jump to conclusions. That is why your pastors are defrauding you . they Quote Bible like the Devil and you at once obey
Very sad situation indeed! undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Truvelisback(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
These scriptures has made it clear. Gen3:16, Eph5:21-24, Col3:18. Women are to submit to their husband as unto the Lord. Even Sarah called Abraham, lord. Her lord.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My dad wasn't that kind at all, neither was my mum. undecided
Mummy is generally kinder than daddy. Daddy is always telling you " when I was your age"
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by chii8(f): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Where is my age written ? Intelligence has nothing to do with age it is through reading, thinking and meditation. Babes thinks I'm old because I'm smart. I'm smart because I avoid people.

Aunty is that all cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Mummy is generally kinder than daddy. Daddy is always telling you " when I was your age"
My dad wasn't that involved at all and I barely had what one would even consider a rapport with my mum as a child... I was one of this kids - weird from a young age. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
These scriptures has made it clear. Gen3:16, Eph5:21-24, Col3:18.
" Some follow Barnabas , some follow Paul but we follow Christ , who Barnabas and Paul preach about." Show me where Jesus himself said men are above Women and show me where Jesus said Women were inferior. Jesus placed Everyone on the same level. You will never understand in million years. I understand where you are but where I am is not where you are. I'm more religious than you. I narrowing it down to what Jesus said. Do you have any quotes by Jesus ? The one who died for Mankind ? Who the whole Bible is based on ? Find what and where Jesus made a Gender statement.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
These scriptures has made it clear. Gen3:16, Eph5:21-24, Col3:18. Women are to submit to their husband as unto the Lord. Even Sarah called Abraham, lord. Her lord.
Were Abraham and Sarah redeemed from God's curse by Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
All you men are like pastors who only read passages about Tithes because of their greed. Because you are a man you spend all your time one where God said the Man had headship of the Woman. I'm yet to see a man who says " Husband's Love Your Wives like how Christ Loves the Church" that is in the Bible. In you selfishness and laziness you talk of Women being subject to men like a pastor talks about Tithes because he wants to buy a new car. Most Christians are been driven into poverty by the brood of vipers. Then people will say " let God Judge Them". All Christians are called to preach the Bible. We are all Children and Men of God. But your pastor tried to make himself look special and you inferior so that he can control you. You and your pastor are on the same level equal before God. Some of you behave like your Pastors are God. Last days.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Koleye e
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Kole ye e
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
chii8:

Aunty is that all cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy

Aaaaaah My Pikin are you still awake. Your bedtime is Approaching.

My Guy Na you ? how Far Na, why you dey pretend say you be babe. I even fall for am. You dey run 419 inside Nairaland ? Se Maga don Pay.? Be careful EFCC dey watch o.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
I'm going to bed . I am tired Thank You to everyone for your comments. I don't expect to change any ones mind. Nigerian minds are set in Rock. Slaves of God and their Pastors are their God's.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Saintmary(f): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Sister,
It does not Matter the year being 2021,
It does not Matter the technological advancements and all that,
It does not Matter how Institutions, organizations, associations or groups try to sell out their own narratives,
The Word of GOD will not Change because of a Changing World.
Heaven and Earth will pass away, but the Word of GOD remains.

Listen to the word of the LORD so that it will be well with you. Heed to the Word of GOD because it is what will be used to Judge and Decide your fate in Eternity.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

You just confirmed what she said, a woman is mandated to submit to ONLY her husband.

In case husband is absent, she submits to God, not ANY other man.

Btw, teach your fellow men how to be like Christ, the changing world has not brought enlightenment to lots of them.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Saintmary(f): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
I'm going to bed . I am tired Thank You to everyone for your comments. I don't expect to change any ones mind. Nigerian minds are set in Rock. Slaves of God and their Pastors are their God's.

You have tried your best, but you should try to teach people who will listen.

Most of the people here are the mockers and scoffers described in the Word of God.

Also, don't allow them to frustrate you.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by chii8(f): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Aaaaaah My Pikin are you still awake. Your bedtime is Approaching.

My Guy Na you ? how Far Na, why you dey pretend say you be babe. I even fall for am. You dey run 419 inside Nairaland ? Se Maga don Pay.? Be careful EFCC dey watch o.

You go dey alright las Las....
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Vision101(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
@LiberatedGirl
" Some follow Barnabas , some follow Paul but we follow Christ , who Barnabas and Paul preach about." Show me where Jesus himself said men are above Women and show me where Jesus said Women were inferior. Jesus placed Everyone on the same level. You will never understand in million years. I understand where you are but where I am is not where you are. I'm more religious than you. I narrowing it down to what Jesus said. Do you have any quotes by Jesus ? The one who died for Mankind ? Who the whole Bible is based on ? Find what and where Jesus made a Gender statement.

@me
You this girl. I have been reading your comments all along. I'm not here to get involved in your debate of who the head is between a man and a woman.

My bother is your using the Bible wrongly. You said that only the open statement by Jesus is accepted. And that anyone made by another is not accepted.

In other words you are rejecting the canonicity on which the writers of the Bible were accepted. You claim to be a "LiberatedGirl" Take heed lest this liberty of yours lead you not to severe heretic sin.

Someone quoted the Bible in confusion and said that the headship given to man in Genesis was a curse by God.

I'm reading.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Vision101(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
@LiberatedGirl
All you men are like pastors who only read passages about Tithes because of their greed. Because you are a man you spend all your time one where God said the Man had headship of the Woman. I'm yet to see a man who says " Husband's Love Your Wives like how Christ Loves the Church" that is in the Bible. In you selfishness and laziness you talk of Women being subject to men like a pastor talks about Tithes because he wants to buy a new car. Most Christians are been driven into poverty by the brood of vipers. Then people will say " let God Judge Them". All Christians are called to preach the Bible. We are all Children and Men of God. But your pastor tried to make himself look special and you inferior so that he can control you. You and your pastor are on the same level equal before God. Some of you behave like your Pastors are God. Last days.

@me
The early church.... didn't they have leaders? What were their leaders called? I think that you have received small knowledge and it has blown your head and confused you.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
It's sad in 2021 that people think Men are Head of Women. It is not Automatic as people think , it is Earned. Is a random on the street drunkard the head of a Woman who controls herself and has nothing to do with that drunkard on the same street ?.
Men are totally crazy and a deluded by religion. In your house growing up were you head of your senior sister ? Even your junior sister thought there was nothing to write home about you in your home.
If a man is to be head of woman it is only his babe he is Head over and not all of femalekind like some men think.
Religion has a way of making people drunk with " power " because someone said something in.a religious book.it becomes the global view. Boko Haram are doing the same thing following religion blindly. If you do not take out the time to question your religion or look at your religion from a neutral point of view you are a Zombie of God. Real children Question their parents and their God. If a man is Head of a woman it is a position he has earned by behaving himself in.a Godly manner and he covers the Woman's Head with his Love. Power and position are earned. Even Jesus had to suffer to earn a Kingdom

religion and African culture is to blame for that.... and as we have MANY MANY MANY brainless sheep in churches every sundays who believe that above nonsense, you best believe that this shiit is here to stay.

ultimately, whoever wants such husband/wife in their life, to each their own!
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
1. All you men are like pastors who only read passages about Tithes because of their greed.

2. Because you are a man you spend all your time one where God said the Man had headship of the Woman. I'm yet to see a man who says " Husband's Love Your Wives like how Christ Loves the Church" that is in the Bible. In you selfishness and laziness you talk of Women being subject to men like a pastor talks about Tithes because he wants to buy a new car.

3. Most Christians are been driven into poverty by the brood of vipers. Then people will say " let God Judge Them". All Christians are called to preach the Bible. We are all Children and Men of God. But your pastor tried to make himself look special and you inferior so that he can control you. You and your pastor are on the same level equal before God. Some of you behave like your Pastors are God. Last days.
1. Beware of anyone who deceived you with the "I am a pastor" or "man of god" calling card. Jesus Christ called all such false teachers and false prophets who come to steal , kill and destroy in the name of God. undecided

2. Female pastors are in the same ranks o. They too misconstrue what is plainly written in scripture and interpret any that which does not agree with doctrines and traditions of men they been fed them in God's name. undecided

3. Na dem be that... all of them, brood of vipers that even John the Baptist called out. CON MEN! undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 1:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. Beware of anyone who deceived you with the "I am a pastor" or "man of god" calling card. Jesus Christ called all such false teachers and false prophets who come to steal , kill and destroy in the name of God. undecided

2. Female pastors are in the same ranks o. They too misconstrue what is plainly written in scripture and interpret any that which does not agree with doctrines and traditions of men they been fed them in God's name. undecided

3. Na dem be that... all of them, brood of vipers that even John the Baptist called out. CON MEN! undecided

Thank You very much you have exposed the major lie of the Devil. That's why Nigerian Christians must break the chains of their Church and Go back to God. In Nigeria Church is equated to be on the same level with God which is ignorance and spiritual blindness. Only Jesus Christ and God our Spiritual Authority. Now Peeps will open Bible and show were Paul said the elders are authority over the flock. Is that what Jesus taught ?" I am the only mediator between God and Man" is what Christ taught. It appears Christianity had issues after Jesus left the seen. The only leader I have is Jesus Christ, his disciples are not my savior. Paul who de kill person Upandan because e no Sabi bthe road Na he who I go follow ?
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 1:40am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Thank You very much you have exposed the major lie of the Devil. That's why Nigerian Christians must break the chains of their Church and Go back to God. In Nigeria Church is equated to be on the same level with God which is ignorance and spiritual blindness. Only Jesus Christ and God our Spiritual Authority. Now Peeps will open Bible and show were Paul said the elders are authority over the flock. Is that what Jesus taught ?" I am the only mediator between God and Man" is what Christ taught. It appears Christianity had issues after Jesus left the seen. The only leader I have is Jesus Christ, his disciples are not my savior. Paul who de kill person Upandan because e no Sabi bthe road Na he who I go follow ?

And I am not a Female Pastor at all. I don't even go to Church. I'm free as a bird. On Sunday I just sleep. Some peeps will open Bible and say " do not forsake the gathering of believers". Na Gathering wey die on top Cross ?. I am on my own. I have no sister or brother in Christ. All I have is Jesus in Christ. That's how pastors cun people in thinking Christianity is a group religion. It is a One on One Relationship with God through Christ Jesus.
I'm wasting my time you are Nigerians who love to gather and can never stand alone. Owambe mentality. It's the African way of doing things always in a group. Like the group really cares about you.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 1:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Ko let ye e.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 3:12am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Sis, Christ has liberated us, it's Christ disciples that want to enslave us. I can count the number of men I have saved from committing suicide. I can count the number of men who were nobody's but I made them somebodies. I am a Woman. I am the Helper of Men.... All You men who need help shout " Help " and I will help you.
@bold
The liberty of christ is the liberty from sin not the liberty of the world.
The liberty you talk of seems contrary to that of christ.
If you can't accept what Jesus' disciples taught then you have rejected christ teaching.
The story of Lazarus and the rich man comes mind. Now look at what the rich man was told in hell.
Luke 16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

If anyone will not listen to the servants of God then even if God comes physically they won't still listen.

Matthew 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Those prophets were actually sent by Jesus, their fathers killed them. The apostles were sent by Jesus, rejecting their messages means rejecting Jesus himself. The children thought they could do better than their fathers but ended up killing Jesus himself.

If you have issues with Paul's teachings then you have issues with Jesus because Paul is a servant of Jesus.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
It's sad in 2021 that people think Men are Head of Women. It is not Automatic as people think , it is Earned. Is a random on the street drunkard the head of a Woman who controls herself and has nothing to do with that drunkard on the same street ?.
Men are totally crazy and a deluded by religion. In your house growing up were you head of your senior sister ? Even your junior sister thought there was nothing to write home about you in your home.
If a man is to be head of woman it is only his babe he is Head over and not all of femalekind like some men think.
Religion has a way of making people drunk with " power " because someone said something in.a religious book.it becomes the global view. Boko Haram are doing the same thing following religion blindly. If you do not take out the time to question your religion or look at your religion from a neutral point of view you are a Zombie of God. Real children Question their parents and their God. If a man is Head of a woman it is a position he has earned by behaving himself in.a Godly manner and he covers the Woman's Head with his Love. Power and position are earned. Even Jesus had to suffer to earn a Kingdom
You misunderstood and misquote scripture.
1. Scripture doesnt say men are the head of women but rather the husband is the head of his wife.

2. Headship is not earned, anyone a woman marries automatically become her head.

3. The definition of headship in the Bible is different from worldly headship, headship is about showing loving care and protection not about domination or Lording it over others.

4.The position of headship is given to a man in marriage to show love and care as well as godly direction in the home.

5. Any man a woman marries, has automatically be qualified to be her head that is why the choice of whom to marry must not be by impulse, lust or vain things but by a well meaningful and purposeful motive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Divorced My Wife / My Husband Is Driving Me Nut. I Want A Divorce. / Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.