Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,635 members, 7,926,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh (2382 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Elporo(m): 3:50am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Women and Men are Equal.

Are doctors and soldiers equal?
Are managers and general managers equal?
Are firstborns and last borns equal?
Are presidents and vice presidents equal?
Are third-world nations and developed nations equal?
Is a N100 note equal to a N500 note?
Is Mercedes equal to a Toyota or a N5,000 wig equal to a N20,000 wig?

How about Professors? Is a professor from Cambridge U equal to a Professor from UniLag?

Solomon, Moses, David, Samson, Isaiah are all equal?

Equality means we can substitute one for the other without deficiency.

Mathematically you can replace 5 with X only if X is equal to (2 + 3), (1+4), (6-1) ....

So, how are men and women equal?
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 3:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:

@bold
1. The liberty of christ is the liberty from sin not the liberty of the world.

2. The liberty you talk of is contrary to that of christ.
If you can't accept what Jesus' disciples taught then you have rejected christ teaching.

3. The story of Lazarus and the rich man comes mind. Now look at what the rich man was told in hell.
Luke 16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
If anyone will not listen to the servants of God then even if God comes physically they won't still listen.

Matthew 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

4. Those prophets were actually sent by Jesus, their fathers killed them. The apostles were sent by Jesus, rejecting their messages means rejecting Jesus himself. The children thought they could do better than their fathers but ended up killing Jesus himself.

5. If you have issues with Paul's teachings then you have issues with Jesus because Paul is a servant of Jesus.
1. Jesus Christ did not liberate men from sin but instead the from the condemnation of Sin (Death) aka Perish in the grave, the curse placed on man beginning from after Adam and Eve fell, in Genesis 3 vs 16 -22, that is what Salvation as taught by Jesus Christ, even in John 3 vs 16 - 21 is all about. undecided

2. I am afraid that statement is very wrong! Recall that Jesus Christ had Judas one of His disciples before His death. Had judas not killed himself, are you suggesting then that those who rejected teachings about Jesus Christ from the mouth of an unrepentant Judas would have been wrong ? undecided

Look, God said that in His New Agreement, He alone will teach men of Himself, no longer will a man look to his neighbors to teach Him of God - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34. Then Jesus Christ came and declared Himself the only Teacher/Rabbi/Master over those who belong in His Kingdom - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. Jesus Christ went even further to state that only those who are taught by His Father are those who belong to Him - John 3 vs 43 - 46. And when Jesus Christ sent His disciples out, He sent them to teach the New Covenant Law, the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, not to those who belong to Him, but instead to those who are in the world - the unbelievers- Mark 16 vs 16 - 19 undecided

Jesus Christ never sent His disciples to teach the Gospel to those who were saved - those who belong already to Him. And He only sent us to teach exactly that which He taught to us, not the doctrines and traditions of men which are spewed from pulpits across the globe in the name of God. undecided

3. Jesus Christ also taught His followers to beware of the leaven(lies) of the Pharisees/servants of God, remember? And in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14, Jesus Christ warned us all against listening to and following the doctrines and traditions of men( and their churches) which He declared were nothing but lies meant to decieve us away from following the Truth of God. undecided

Essentially, anyone who follows Jesus Christ is no longer to listen to teachings from the mouths of men but is instead meant to feed directly from God in all wise. God alone is Teacher to all those who belong to Him. undecided

4. The apostles were sent out by Jesus Christ to teach the New Covenant Law to those in the world - unbelievers. Those of the world who rejected their teachings were not condemned by it at all since God already judged and condemned the world in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. Jesus Christ made this abundantly clear when He stated that He came to save, and not condemn. undecided

Those who are born-again have Jesus Christ as their only Teacher, not men or apostles , no. For, again, Jesus Christ is the only Teacher to each and everyone who belongs to Him. undecided

Any apostle who sets himself up as teacher to anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ does so against Jesus Christ, and anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ but listens to the doctrines and traditions of men, also sins against God. undecided

5. Paul was sent out to teach the Gospel to the world, just as every other followers of Jesus Christ out there. The opinions of Paul as expressed in his letters are those, his opinions and in no way change God's Law and judgement on His own. A servant can never be greater than His master, but you are meant to verify the words of Paul using the words of Jesus Christ and not the other way around for doing so sets Paul as Master over you where Jesus Christ declared instead that He alone is Master over everyone one of His servants. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 4:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Elporo:
Are doctors and soldiers equal?
Are managers and general managers equal?
Are firstborns and last borns equal?
Are presidents and vice presidents equal?
Are third-world nations and developed nations equal?
Is a N100 note equal to a N500 note?
Is Mercedes equal to a Toyota or a N5,000 wig equal to a N20,000 wig?

How about Professors? Is a professor from Cambridge U equal to a Professor from UniLag?
Solomon, Moses, David, Samson, Isaiah are all equal?
Equality means we can substitute one for the other without deficiency.
Mathematically you can replace 5 with X only if X is equal to (2 + 3), (1+4), (6-1) ....
So, how are men and women equal?
Here is Jesus Christ's answer to your questions....
But you must not be called ‘Teacher.’ You are all equal as brothers and sisters. You have only one Teacher. - Matthew 23 vs 8
In the Kingdom of God, everyone is equal and Jesus Christ alone is Head, Master, Teacher, Helper, Shepherd, Counselor, Authority/Leader etc. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 4:05am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
All you men are like pastors who only read passages about Tithes because of their greed. Because you are a man you spend all your time one where God said the Man had headship of the Woman. I'm yet to see a man who says " Husband's Love Your Wives like how Christ Loves the Church" that is in the Bible. In you selfishness and laziness you talk of Women being subject to men like a pastor talks about Tithes because he wants to buy a new car. Most Christians are been driven into poverty by the brood of vipers. Then people will say " let God Judge Them". All Christians are called to preach the Bible. We are all Children and Men of God. But your pastor tried to make himself look special and you inferior so that he can control you. You and your pastor are on the same level equal before God. Some of you behave like your Pastors are God. Last days.
I don't think there is any church of God or Christian that focus on where man's headship except during sermon on marriage. The attack on Christian values which include Christian marriage has increased in this modern time. Christianity is a huge stumbling block to the new world order.
As for positions in the church, while you are not inferior to a pastor, a pastor's job is to be a vessel through which Christian would be grown, God is a God of other, Jesus himself chosen 12 disciples and made Peter their leader to strengthen their faith.
The scripture that said that there is neither male or female, masters or servant is usually quoted out of context. This has nothing to do with gifts and ministry but spiritual state before God.

Tithe payment is good and should be encouraged, those who pay tithe are blessed those against tithe are against a good thing.
Now, you said you don't go to church but somehow you are bothered about tithe payment, you don't care about how the church should be ran but you are against a source of income for the church aren't you a tool for the devil?
You sit criticizing but wouldn't lift a finger or support those doing it but you support the blasphemers and God haters against his church, what then are you if not a destroyer
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 4:13am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Thank You very much you have exposed the major lie of the Devil. That's why Nigerian Christians must break the chains of their Church and Go back to God. In Nigeria Church is equated to be on the same level with God which is ignorance and spiritual blindness. Only Jesus Christ and God our Spiritual Authority. Now Peeps will open Bible and show were Paul said the elders are authority over the flock. Is that what Jesus taught ?" I am the only mediator between God and Man" is what Christ taught. It appears Christianity had issues after Jesus left the seen. The only leader I have is Jesus Christ, his disciples are not my savior. Paul who de kill person Upandan because e no Sabi bthe road Na he who I go follow ?
you are not a Christian, perhaps one of these deceived fellows into New age religion.
You own liberty is against christ, If Jesus was your head you would receive the teachings of Paul and of the other apostles but of cause your own Jesus is different.

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

If your Jesus is not the Jesus that Paul and the apostles preached then you have another gospel.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 4:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:
3. The definition of headship in the Bible is different from worldly headship, headship is about showing loving care and protection not about domination or Lording it over others.

4.The position of headship is given to a man in marriage to show love and care as well as godly direction in the home.
3. God is Law over men and He defined what you call headship in scripture when He judged the sins of Adam and Eve in Genesis 3 vs 16.
16 Then God said to the woman,
“I will cause you to have much trouble when you are pregnant. And when you give birth to children, you will have much pain.
You will want your husband very much but he will rule over you.” - Genesis 3 vs 16
That there is the curse of headship as declared by God Himself- notice the absence of the words "love", "care", and "protection". undecided

4. Again, what you call position of headship/submission was a curse placed by God on man and woman in marriage. That men, in their deceit have chosen to append their own doctrines to God's curse to include such ideas as love and care and what you term "godly direction", does not in any way remove or diminish the fact that it is a curse placed by Almighty God Himself on marriage. undecided

Painting the sepulcher white does not make it any less of a sepulcher! A curse is a curse and God's curse comes with guarantee that all who live in submission to it will never enter into His Kingdom - all that is cursed is unholy. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 4:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:
1. you are not a Christian, perhaps one of these deceived fellows into New age religion.
You own liberty is against christ, If Jesus was your head you would receive the teachings of Paul and of the other apostles but of cause your own Jesus is different.

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

If your Jesus is not the Jesus that Paul and the apostles preached then you have another gospel.

1. According to Jesus Christ, all those who belong to Him have Him and Him alone as their teacher. Jesus Christ never asked anyone of His own to receive any other teaching apart from that which belongs to Him, so where do you have Jesus Christ making such a claim? undecided

2. 2 Corinthians is Paul's views written by Paul and not Jesus Christ's commandments or the Gospel and Law in the Kingdom of God. So why do you somehow confuse the words of Paul for the Law as given us by Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Elporo(m): 4:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Here is Jesus Christ's answer to your questions....
In the Kingdom of God, everyone is equal and Jesus Christ alone is Head, Master, Teacher, Helper, Shepherd, Counselor, Authority/Leader etc. undecided

God is not equal to you so his constraints and decisions are superior and much complicated than yours and mine.

To God, you and I are only equally burdened with the vicissitudes of Christianity or Islam. I believe this is the only "equality" the God "HEAD" assumes. Vicissitudes as regards propagation and advancement of religion.

However, amongst men. None of us are equal - some he gave 4 gifts, others 5. Some he makes Kings, others Footballers. Some beautiful others plain. Some die young others drink and smoke without restrain yet live into their gray days.

Why would an able-bodied man assume - all men are equal? If this position was true - would we have the internet? Iphones, Swiss cheese, American cheese, Gucci, Prada, Green passport, blue passport, koenigsegg. Would Solomon become the wealthiest and wisest of his time and remain so despite breaking God's laws several times, his ancestors the same.

If equality were prevalent on earth - humanity would rarely advance.

You see people like you, as God would have it; "giving different talents to different people" have come to believe that the laws of Physics can cease to exist simply because "the majority are in agreement".

People like you are familiar with the "majority" - the common. A place where equality or the semblance of it is required to maintain balance in view of the dwindling resources.

You want equality because you are weak. Reject it, today and join us .. as we gradually "advance" to rule and regulate!
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 4:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. Jesus Christ did not liberate men from sin but instead the from the condemnation of Sin (Death) aka Perish in the grave, the curse placed on man beginning from after Adam and Eve fell, in Genesis 3 vs 16 -22, that is what Salvation as taught by Jesus Christ, even in John 3 vs 16 - 21 is all about. undecided
you are preaching a contrary gospel.
John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

2. I am afraid that statement is very wrong! Recall that Jesus Christ had Judas one of His disciples before His death. Had judas not killed himself, are you suggesting then that those who rejected teachings about Jesus Christ from the mouth of an unrepentant Judas would have been wrong ? undecided

Look, God said that in His New Agreement, He alone will teach men of Himself, no longer will a man look to his neighbors to teach Him of God - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34. Then Jesus Christ came and declared Himself the only Teacher/Rabbi/Master over those who belong in His Kingdom - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. Jesus Christ went even further to state that only those who are taught by His Father are those who belong to Him - John 3 vs 43 - 46. And when Jesus Christ sent His disciples out, He sent them to teach the New Covenant Law, the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, not to those who belong to Him, but instead to those who are in the world - the unbelievers- Mark 16 vs 16 - 19 undecided

Jesus Christ never sent His disciples to teach the Gospel to those who were saved - those who belong already to Him. And He only sent us to teach exactly that which He taught to us, not the doctrines and traditions of men which are spewed from pulpits across the globe in the name of God. undecided
Judas was not a true disciple of christ, judas was appointed by christ for one purpose and that is full scripture by betraying him Peter and the other apostles were appointed to build the church this was confirmed by the outpouring of the holy ghost.

. Jesus Christ also taught His followers to beware of the leaven(lies) of the Pharisees/servants of God, remember? And in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14, Jesus Christ warned us all against listening to and following the doctrines and traditions of men( and their churches) which He declared were nothing but lies meant to decieve us away from following the Truth of God. undecided

Essentially, anyone who follows Jesus Christ is no longer to listen to teachings from the mouths of men but is instead meant to feed directly from God in all wise. God alone is Teacher to all those who belong to Him. undecided
Jesus never warned anybody against listening to his servants, I fact he said that anybody who does not receive his servants does not receive him.

Matthew 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

But rather Jesus warned against false apostles who come in his name to devour.

4. The apostles were sent out by Jesus Christ to teach the New Covenant Law to those in the world - unbelievers. Those of the world who rejected their teachings were not condemned by it at all since God already judged and condemned the world in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. Jesus Christ made this abundantly clear when He stated that He came to save, and not condemn. undecided

Those who are born-again have Jesus Christ as their only Teacher, not men or apostles , no. For, again, Jesus Christ is the only Teacher to each and everyone who belongs to Him. undecided

Any apostle who sets himself up as teacher to anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ does so against Jesus Christ, and anyone who belongs to Jesus Christ but listens to the doctrines and traditions of men, also sins against God. undecided
Jesus didn't teach everything during his earthly life but promised that the holy ghost will reveal all things when the holy ghost comes.

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You have forgotten that there is another person who is equal to Jesus himself who Jesus said will reveal all truth and that is the holy ghost.
So Jesus is indirectly telling you that his words are not limited to the what he taught and did on earth buy goes beyond.
Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
The ministries of the church started after Jesus had ascended, given by Jesus through the Holy Spirit.

5. Paul was sent out to teach the Gospel to the world, just as every other followers of Jesus Christ out there. The opinions of Paul as expressed in his letters are those, his opinions and in no way change God's Law and judgement on His own. A servant can never be greater than His master, but you are meant to verify the words of Paul using the words of Jesus Christ and not the other way around for doing so sets Paul as Master over you where Jesus Christ declared instead that He alone is Master over everyone one of His servants. undecided
The teachings of Paul were the teachings of christ they are not his opinions except when Paul state so, whenever Paul gives opinion he states so expressly otherwise it is exactly the same as Jesus.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 4:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:
1. I don't think there is any church of God or Christian that focus on where man's headship except during sermon on marriage. The attack on Christian values which include Christian marriage has increased in this modern time. Christianity is a huge stumbling block to the new world order.

2. As for positions in the church, while you are not inferior to a pastor, a pastor's job is to be a vessel through which Christian would be grown, God is a God of other, Jesus himself chosen 12 disciples and made Peter their leader to strengthen their faith.
The scripture that said that there is neither male or female, masters or servant is usually quoted out of context. This has nothing to do with gifts and ministry but spiritual state before God.

3. Tithe payment is good and should be encouraged, those who pay tithe are blessed those against tithe are against a good thing.
Now, you said you don't go to church but somehow you are bothered about tithe payment, you don't care about how the church should be ran but you are against a source of income for the church aren't you a tool for the devil?

4. You sit criticizing but wouldn't lift a finger or support those doing it but you support the blasphemers and God haters against his church, what then are you if not a destroyer
1. There is no such thing as Christian marriage. Even Jesus Christ made this abundantly clear when He declared in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36, that your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom. There are no separate rules in the Kingdom of God to guide people in marriage as the same teachings and commandments govern both the married and the unmarried in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Also, your marital relationship - wife, husband, children, in-laws etc., begin and end here on earth with no continuation in the Kingdom of God so the relationship is no different from that of those of this world. undecided

2. God disavowed Shepherds in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 -16 stating that He alone will Shepherd His own sheep in His New Agreement , condemning all those who fleece, kill and destroy his flock in His name. Jesus Christ echoed this in John 10 vs 1 - 16 when He declared that He alone is Shepherd(pastor) over His sheep, declaring every other who attempts to take His place as theirs who to steal, Kill, and destroy His flock. Jesus Christ never set any of His disciples as leader over His other servants and He, Jesus Christ, warned His disciples never to set themselves as authorities over the others - Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 undecided

3. Tithing was defined and designed by God as part of His Old Covenant Law of Moses, and Agreement God made with the nation of Israel, this who had the blood of Jacob flowing through their veins- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. Tithing was designed in such as way as to serve as a tax/welfare shelter to the nation itself. undecided

The New Covenant Law is instead an agreement between God and individual men - Matthew 26 vs 28 -30, and as such God never included a Tax system , nor a welfare system of any kind since as sole Shepherd and Helper etc., God took one the role of providing for those who belong to Him and also commanding them individually. undecided

4. As for church, Jesus Christ made it clear that He will build His own Church - His own hands. Not by the hands of men and neither on the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned us were an abomination where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided

As far as His Law, Jesus Christ never commanded anyone to build for Him churches, nor did He command any of His followers to attend what you call churches. These churches you see are nothing but glorified social businesses, monuments to the glory of men and their kingdoms here on earth; glorified because these businesses are used to fleece,kill and destroy God's flock in the name of God. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. According to Jesus Christ, all those who belong to Him have Him and Him alone as their teacher. Jesus Christ never asked anyone of His own to receive any other teaching apart from that which belongs to Him, so where do you have Jesus Christ making such a claim? undecided
Paul and the other apostles are a vessel used by the holy ghost who is the true teacher. In fact Jesus did not say call no man teacher but call no man Master which is Lord.
Jesus also said "call no man father on earth" yet Jesus uphold the law that said children should honor their father.

2. 2 Corinthians is Paul's views written by Paul and not Jesus Christ's commandments or the Gospel and Law in the Kingdom of God. So why do you somehow confuse the words of Paul for the Law as given us by Jesus Christ? undecided
Paul's teaching is from christ himself, they are not opinions.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 5:08am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:
1. you are preaching a contrary gospel.
John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

2. Judas was not a true disciple of christ, judas was appointed by christ for one purpose and that is full scripture by betraying him Peter and the other apostles were appointed to build the church this was confirmed by the outpouring of the holy ghost.

3. Jesus never warned anybody against listening to his servants, I fact he said that anybody who does not receive his servants does not receive him.

Matthew 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

But rather Jesus warned against false apostles who come in his name to devour.

4. Jesus didn't teach everything during his earthly life but promised that the holy ghost will reveal all things when the holy ghost comes.

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You have forgotten that there is another person who is equal to Jesus himself who Jesus said will reveal all truth and that is the holy ghost.
So Jesus is indirectly telling you that his words are not limited to the what he taught and did on earth buy goes beyond.

5. Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
The ministries of the church started after Jesus had ascended, given by Jesus through the Holy Spirit.

6. The teachings of Paul were the teachings of christ they are not his opinions except when Paul state so, whenever Paul gives opinion he states so expressly otherwise it is exactly the same as Jesus.
1. John 8 vs 31 - 44, teaches you that in order to overcome bondage to sin, you in fact have to know the Truth- live in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, in order then for the Truth to then set you free from bondage to sin. undecided

Sin is disobedience of God's teachings and commandments, and in this here you are told that you have to chose obedience(opposite of sin) nstead in order to be set free from bondage to sin. So you are not liberated from sin. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never denied Judas as one of His disciples, not even till the end. undecided

3. Matthew 10 vs 40 and Mark 6 vs 11 both speak of receiving them, not listening to them. Again, Jesus Christ sent His apostles to teach the Gospel to those in the world. For instance, a righteous man may receive an Apostle of Jesus Christ, without gaining anything from him by way of teaching since Jesus Christ came to call the sinners and not the righteous to Himself. undecided

4. Jesus Christ came to give men the New Covenant agreement which God promised to His people with which He planned to bless all nations with.. He concluded the terms and conditions of the Law and tentatively declared on on cross, "it is finished!" Signifying the end of His mission on earth to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided

It is by the Law that He commanded we judge everything. Jesus Christ revealed in John 16 that the Spirit of Truth, His replacement will only give to us that which is of Jesus Christ, implying the Spirit will never contradict the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ and all that He will reveal or teach to us. undecided

5. What you consider the ministries of the church happen to be ideas that directly contradict the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ hence hence reason why it needs to be rejected by any one who truly abides by Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ abides in. For such ideas render Jesus Christ , the one who decreed that He alone is Teacher, Shepherd etc. ,over His followers, a liar. undecided

Would the Spirit of Truth and God contradict God’s Truth? Does God lie? undecided

6. Paul's ideas are to be verified against the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's Law for any of it to be considered valid as far as God's Truth, Jesus Christ, is concerned. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 5:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. There is no such thing as Christian marriage. Even Jesus Christ made this abundantly clear when He declared in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36, that your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom. There are no separate rules in the Kingdom of God to guide people in marriage as the same teachings and commandments govern both the married and the unmarried in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Also, your marital relationship - wife, husband, children, in-laws etc., begin and end here on earth with no continuation in the Kingdom of God so the relationship is no different from that of those of this world. undecided
God himself is the originator of marriage, infact the kingdom of christ is described as a wedding feast many times.
Jesus is the husband of the church just as the man is the husband of the wife, what is on earth is a replica of what is in heaven.

2. God disavowed Shepherds in Ezekiel 34 vs 1 -16 stating that He alone will Shepherd His own sheep in His New Agreement , condemning all those who fleece, kill and destroy his flock in His name. Jesus Christ echoed this in John 10 vs 1 - 16 when He declared that He alone is Shepherd(pastor) over His sheep, declaring every other who attempts to take His place as theirs who to steal, Kill, and destroy His flock. Jesus Christ never set any of His disciples as leader over His other servants and He, Jesus Christ, warned His disciples never to set themselves as authorities over the others - Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 undecided
According to Jesus there are those who would be chief or leaders in the church
Luke 22:26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

3. Tithing was defined and designed by God as part of His Old Covenant Law of Moses, and Agreement God made with the nation of Israel, this who had the blood of Jacob flowing through their veins- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. Tithing was designed in such as way as to serve as a tax/welfare shelter to the nation itself. undecided

The New Covenant Law is instead an agreement between God and individual men - Matthew 26 vs 28 -30, and as such God never included a Tax system , nor a welfare system of any kind since as sole Shepherd and Helper etc., God took one the role of providing for those who belong to Him and also commanding them individually. undecided

4. As for church, Jesus Christ made it clear that He will build His own Church - His own hands. Not by the hands of men and neither on the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned us were an abomination where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided

As far as His Law, Jesus Christ never commanded anyone to build for Him churches, nor did He command any of His followers to attend what you call churches. These churches you see are nothing but glorified social businesses, monuments to the glory of men and their kingdoms here on earth; glorified because these businesses are used to fleece,kill and destroy God's flock in the name of God. undecided
the principle of tithing existed before Moses, it only became a law under Moses. Tithing is good and therefore should be encouraged.
Sure Jesus built his church through the apostles.
Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 5:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:
1. Paul and the other apostles are a vessel used by the holy ghost who is the true teacher.

2. In fact Jesus did not say call no man teacher but call no man Master which is Lord.
Jesus also said "call no man father on earth" yet Jesus uphold the law that said children should honor their father.

3. Paul's teaching is from christ himself, they are not opinions.
1. The beauty of the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, is Jesus Christ didn't say , "put your trust in my vessels", no. Jesus Christ instead called on His followers to trust Him and obey Him alone. undecided

2.Jesus Christ actually did state that He alone is Teacher to all those who belong to Him , so we are in fact to regard no man as teacher if we belong to Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ,who claim to fulfill the Old Covenant Law of behalf of the Lost Sheep of Israel who He was sent to Ransome from the Old agreement, did in fact live in submission to the Old Covenant Law of Moses. However, He gave to His followers a New and different Law, declaring that those who love Him are those who trust and Obey His teachings and commandments- John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and those who are His friends are those who do as He says - not those who imitated Him - John 15 vs 14 undecided

3. Paul's teaching is from Jesus Christ only if verified as such. Everything that contradicts the Truth of God, Jesus Christ is ofcourse not of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 5:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:
1. God himself is the originator of marriage, infact the kingdom of christ is described as a wedding feast many times.
Jesus is the husband of the church just as the man is the husband of the wife, what is on earth is a replica of what is in heaven.

2. According to Jesus there are those who would be chief or leaders in the church
Luke 22:26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

3. the principle of tithing existed before Moses, it only became a law under Moses. Tithing is good and therefore should be encouraged.

4. Sure Jesus built his church through the apostles.
Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
1. God being the originator of marriage does not change His Law as far as marriage and the Kingdom of God. undecided

What Jesus Christ stated in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 is also Law in the Kingdom of God as well. So you have to take All of what Jesus Christ taught and commandments, not some discarding the rest. In this case, Jesus Christ was clear in His declaration about marriage where men are concerned. God's Law is an All-Or-Nothing-At-All Law . You don't take parts of the whole and declare you have it all. You take in everything that is stated and then you have the Truth. undecided

2. Let's first acknowledge here that Jesus Christ's Church as described by Him differs exceedingly from what is observed in the churches of men today. undecided
24 Later, the apostles began to argue about which one of them was the most important.
25 But Jesus said to them, “The kings of the world rule over their people, and those who have authority over others want to be called ‘the great providers for the people.’
26 But you must not be like that. The one with the most authority among you should act as if he is the least important. The one who leads should be like one who serves.
27 Who is more important: the one serving or the one sitting at the table being served? Everyone thinks it’s the one being served, right? But I have been with you as the one who serves.
28 “You men have stayed with me through many struggles.
29 So I give you authority to rule with me in the kingdom the Father has given me.
30 You will eat and drink at my table in that kingdom. You will sit on thrones and judge the twelve tribes of Israel. - Luke 22 vs 24 - 30
In Christ's Church, everyone is a servant serving others, and the slaves to those who are serving others are considered the greatest in God's Kingdom. undecided

Yes, there are those who are great in the Kingdom of God and those who are least in the Kingdom but irrespective of order, the one and only authority/Leader/Head over each and every one of them is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. undecided

Recall the Law is All-Or-Nothing-At-All Law and so we cannot discard what God and Jesus Christ already declared as far as the sole authority in His Kingdom. undecided

3. According to scripture, tithing was instituted by God as Law in the Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided

4. Jesus Christ said He would build His Church and it is as He said. He never said He would do it with the help of men and He alone commands those who belong in His Church. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 5:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. John 8 vs 31 - 44, teaches you that in order to overcome bondage to sin, you in fact have to know the Truth- live in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, in order then for the Truth to then set you free from bondage to sin. undecided

Sin is disobedience of God's teachings and commandments, and in this here you are told that you have to chose obedience(opposite of sin) nstead in order to be set free from bondage to sin. So you are not liberated from sin. undecided
hahaha see blabbing contradiction,
*How will Jesus tell to keep the commandment so you will be free from sin when you cannot be free from sin*
*can a slave decide not to serve his master?
So how can a sinner just decide not to commit sin by obeying the commandments when he is a slave of sin in the first place?*

According to Jesus the Son has the power to set at liberty the servant of sin and not the servant of sin saving themselves.

2. Jesus Christ never denied Judas as one of His disciples, not even till the end. undecided[/quote] he was not a true disciple,
John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

3. Matthew 10 vs 40 and Mark 6 vs 11 both speak of receiving them, not listening to them. Again, Jesus Christ sent His apostles to teach the Gospel to those in the world. For instance, a righteous man may receive an Apostle of Jesus Christ, without gaining anything from him by way of teaching since Jesus Christ came to call the sinners and not the righteous to Himself. undecided

How do you receive someone without hearing their teachings?

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Jesus himself confirmed that there would be ministers within the church.

Mark 10:43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

4. Jesus Christ came to give men the New Covenant agreement which God promised to His people with which He planned to bless all nations with.. He concluded the terms and conditions of the Law and tentatively declared on on cross, "it is finished!" Signifying the end of His mission on earth to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided

It is by the Law that He commanded we judge everything. Jesus Christ revealed in John 16 that the Spirit of Truth, His replacement will only give to us that which is of Jesus Christ, implying the Spirit will never contradict the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ and all that He will reveal or teach to us. undecided
Good to recognize there are things Jesus did not teach that the holy ghost brought.
None of the teachings of Paul and other apostles contradicted that of Jesus.

5. What you consider the ministries of the church happen to be ideas that directly contradict the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ hence hence reason why it needs to be rejected by any one who truly abides by Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ abides in. For such ideas render Jesus Christ , the one who decreed that He alone is Teacher, Shepherd etc. ,over His followers, a liar. undecided

Would the Spirit of Truth and God contradict God’s Truth? Does God lie? undecided

6. Paul's ideas are to be verified against the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's Law for any of it to be considered valid as far as God's Truth, Jesus Christ, is concerned. undecided
Jesus already said there will be ministers within the church, so how does the fulfillment of this contradict Jesus?
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Elporo:

God is not equal to you so his constraints and decisions are superior and much complicated than yours and mine.

To God, you and I are only equally burdened with the vicissitudes of Christianity or Islam. I believe this is the only "equality" the God "HEAD" assumes. Vicissitudes as regards propagation and advancement of religion.

However, amongst men. None of us are equal - some he gave 4 gifts, others 5. Some he makes Kings, others Footballers. Some beautiful others plain. Some die young others drink and smoke without restrain yet live into their gray days.

Why would an able-bodied man assume - all men are equal? If this position was true - would we have the internet? Iphones, Swiss cheese, American cheese, Gucci, Prada, Green passport, blue passport, koenigsegg. Would Solomon become the wealthiest and wisest of his time and remain so despite breaking God's laws several times, his ancestors the same.

If equality were prevalent on earth - humanity would rarely advance.

2. You see people like you, as God would have it; "giving different talents to different people" have come to believe that the laws of Physics can cease to exist simply because "the majority are in agreement".

People like you are familiar with the "majority" - the common. A place where equality or the semblance of it is required to maintain balance in view of the dwindling resources.

You want equality because you are weak. Reject it, today and join us .. as we gradually "advance" to rule and regulate!
Try to Pay close attention please! undecided

1. In the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ declared us all equal meaning all those who belong to Him aka "Sons of God" are equal in every way. undecided

2. I really don't follow your thought here at all. I want equality because I am weak? Or equality is the Law in the Kingdom of God hence the reason why I proclaim it? undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Steep(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. The beauty of the New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, is Jesus Christ didn't say , "put your trust in my vessels", no. Jesus Christ instead called on His followers to trust Him and obey Him alone. undecided
trusting the words spoken through the apostles and prophets does not mean putting trust in Vessel even Jesus relied on the testimony of the prophets who were men.

2.Jesus Christ actually did state that He alone is Teacher to all those who belong to Him , so we are in fact to regard no man as teacher if we belong to Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ,who claim to fulfill the Old Covenant Law of behalf of the Lost Sheep of Israel who He was sent to Ransome from the Old agreement, did in fact live in submission to the Old Covenant Law of Moses. However, He gave to His followers a New and different Law, declaring that those who love Him are those who trust and Obey His teachings and commandments- John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and those who are His friends are those who do as He says - not those who imitated Him - John 15 vs 14 undecided
Jesus also said regard no man as father on earth I hope you stopped calling your father, father.

3. Paul's teaching is from Jesus Christ only if verified as such. Everything that contradicts the Truth of God, Jesus Christ is ofcourse not of Jesus Christ. undecided
Jesus said in the mouth of two or three a matter is ratified.
Paul apostleship was confirmed by Peter and the early church. It seems you lack knowledge on Bible canonization. Read up on it
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:
1. hahaha see blabbing contradiction,
*How will Jesus tell to keep the commandment so you will be free from sin when you cannot be free from sin*
*can a slave decide not to serve his master?
So how can a sinner just decide not to commit sin by obeying the commandments when he is a slave of sin in the first place?*

According to Jesus the Son has the power to liberty to the servant of sin and not the servant of sin saving themselves.

2. Jesus Christ never denied Judas as one of His disciples, not even till the end. undecided he was not a true disciple,
John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

How do you receive someone without hearing their teachings?

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Jesus himself confirmed that there would be ministers within the church.

Mark 10:43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

Good to recognize there are things Jesus did not teach that the holy ghost brought.
None of the teachings of Paul and other apostles contradicted that of Jesus.

Jesus already said there will be ministers within the church, so how does the fulfillment of this contradict Jesus?
1. Try to Pay attention will you? undecided

Jesus Christ freed us from the condemnation of Sin(Death) gifting us with eternal life in stead of death which we were all condemned to - John 3 vs 16 -:21 undecided

Jesus Christ however does not liberate us from sin itself... instead we do so for ourselves by continually living in submission to and obedience to the Truth and it is by this that the Truth then sets us free from bondage to sin - John 8 vs 31 -44. . Note however that it does not mean you will never sin again afterwards - undecided

2. Again, Judas was never denied by Jesus Christ as one of His own. John 6 vs 64 is not not denial. undecided

3. You can welcome the person into your home if the person is homeless and in need of a place to stay. You feed the person if in need of food etc. God had this set up as part of His Old Covenant and His New Covenant, the doing of good works - Matthew 25 vs 31- 40 undecided

4. Jesus Christ said that there are secrets of His Kingdom that will be revealed go those who use the understanding they have first- Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17. Be sure that what will be revealed will never contradict the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as given to us by Him. undecided

5. Actually quite a lot of Paul's teachings and those of other disciples do contradict Jesus Christ. undecided

6. Ministers in what Church? Again, Jesus Christ decreed that He alone is Teacher, Head, Master, Ruler/Shepherd etc., in His Church. Every other person is a servant and He sends us all out, not to "minister" to each other but to those in the world... those who are not in and of His Church. So, what do you mean that Jesus Christ said there are ministers in His Church? undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Steep:
1. trusting the words spoken through the apostles and prophets does not mean putting trust in Vessel even Jesus relied on the testimony of the prophets who were men.

2. Jesus also said regard no man as father on earth I hope you stopped calling your father, father.

3. Jesus said in the mouth of two or three a matter is ratified.
Paul apostleship was confirmed by Peter and the early church. It seems you lack knowledge on Bible canonization. Read up on it
1. In Jeremiah 17 vs 5, God all out declares that cursed is any man who puts his trust in flesh and blood. So right there, there is a problem with trusting the words spoken by one who is flesh and blood. Jesus Christ didn't rely in the testimony of the prophets, instead He relied on God who spoke His Truth through those men instead. undecided

In Matthew 4 vs 4, Jesus Christ all but told us that we are to put our trust in the Words of of God's own mouth - not the mere declarations of men. undecided

2. My earthly father does not belong in the Kingdom of God where God's Law is binding, for if he did, he would be a brother, and not a father. undecided

3. Does an Apostleship somehow raise a servant above His master or something. undecided

I am also an Apostle/Follower of Jesus Christ myself but my words, no matter how many witnesses there exists to it, will never override even a jot of God's Law and this for eternity. So why do you assume that the words of Paul can do any such? undecided

I am afraid you are the one who still doesn't understand the place of God's Law where His followers, no matter who, are concerned. undecided

And your Bible canons mean absolutely nothing where the Kingdom of God is concerned. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by femi4: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
It's sad in 2021 that people think Men are Head of Women. It is not Automatic as people think , it is Earned. Is a random on the street drunkard the head of a Woman who controls herself and has nothing to do with that drunkard on the same street ?.
Men are totally crazy and a deluded by religion. In your house growing up were you head of your senior sister ? Even your junior sister thought there was nothing to write home about you in your home.
If a man is to be head of woman it is only his babe he is Head over and not all of femalekind like some men think.
Religion has a way of making people drunk with " power " because someone said something in.a religious book.it becomes the global view. Boko Haram are doing the same thing following religion blindly. If you do not take out the time to question your religion or look at your religion from a neutral point of view you are a Zombie of God. Real children Question their parents and their God. If a man is Head of a woman it is a position he has earned by behaving himself in.a Godly manner and he covers the Woman's Head with his Love. Power and position are earned. Even Jesus had to suffer to earn a Kingdom
He suffered so that you would be saved not to earn a Kingdom. His kingdomship is unconditional
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkiee: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2021
femi4:
He suffered so that you would be saved not to earn a Kingdom. His kingdomship was unconditional
What does this mean? undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by femi4: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
What does this mean? undecided
Go n figure
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2021
It is only in marriage that a man can be viewed as the head. Outside marriage boys/girls, men/women are equals. So when you want to talk about headship, it is only under marriage. As a man if you have a female boss, and you can't submit to her authority, then be ready to be thrown out of that office.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Truvelisback(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It is only in marriage that a man can be viewed as the head. Outside marriage boys/girls, men/women are equals. So when you want to talk about headship, it is only under marriage. As a man if you have a female boss, and you can't submit to her authority, then be ready to be thrown out of that office.
That's it.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2021
So why did you create that false thread in religion section? I read it, and wanted to get scriptures to back up and drop it on that your thread. You never mentioned that it's only in marriage. God was talking to Eve, Adams wife and said her desires shall be to her husband's, even the book of Ephesians mentions "wives" submitting. Submitting is for the confines of marriage.
Truvelisback:
That's it.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by abeeee(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Aaaaaah Small Pikin is that you ? how are you ?, how are daddy and mommy ? I hope Darling is treating you right Like the Queen You Are. My Pikin Nobody broke my heart. I am just trying to open people's eyes. But ignorance and slavery can be bliss. My boyfriend calls me his equal and does all the work, I call him my Oga. I hope it's the same with you.
Your boyfriend is a simping fool
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by abeeee(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
How can you say a male human and a female human are equal .....how
Do you really believe that ?
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Power is the altimate judge of right or wrong. Leave all those english and try not to get conquered by man nor Nature no matter what. Them no dey tell person.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So why did you create that false thread in religion section? I read it, and wanted to get scriptures to back up and drop it on that your thread. You never mentioned that it's only in marriage. God was talking to Eve, Adams wife and said her desires shall be to her husband's, even the book of Ephesians mentions "wives" submitting. Submitting is for the confines of marriage.
What makes my thread false? It's the same thing. If u read it, u will know it's related to marriage.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by BobbieZion(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
It's sad in 2021 that people think Men are Head of Women. It is not Automatic as people think , it is Earned. Is a random on the street drunkard the head of a Woman who controls herself and has nothing to do with that drunkard on the same street ?.
Men are totally crazy and a deluded by religion. In your house growing up were you head of your senior sister ? Even your junior sister thought there was nothing to write home about you in your home.
If a man is to be head of woman it is only his babe he is Head over and not all of femalekind like some men think.
Religion has a way of making people drunk with " power " because someone said something in.a religious book.it becomes the global view. Boko Haram are doing the same thing following religion blindly. If you do not take out the time to question your religion or look at your religion from a neutral point of view you are a Zombie of God. Real children Question their parents and their God. If a man is Head of a woman it is a position he has earned by behaving himself in.a Godly manner and he covers the Woman's Head with his Love. Power and position are earned. Even Jesus had to suffer to earn a Kingdom

U sound twisted, delusional and erratic
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by ikennamadu1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Women and Men are Equal. If women were less than men why would God create a helper ? Can someone who helps you be inferior to you ?. Women are not Superior to children that they give birth to. They are all Human beings. Even your house girl in your house is your equal in your own house. We Africans love all this Superior Bullshit. We have the minds of beasts. Look at how Africans sold themselves into slavery. Is Nigeria an equal place or some people say they are born to rule? Do you agree a tribe is born to rule ? Omo all Human beings are Equal Before God. I feel sorry for anyone who does not understand this. The Jews played " God " and killed Christ because He called himself the Son of God which He was. Now the Same Christians want to keep women down by saying Men are Natural ly their heads. The only head a woman has is her father paying her Bills. All other men are of very inconsequence to her. Religion is a personal relationship with God so No man is her head but Christ. She can give headship to any man that loves her and is paying her Bills. If you think men are head over women in general then you are talking of commual Christianity which is Cult like. In real Christianity Christ is the Only Head she has. Women please o put Jesus ahead of all men do not let them use Bible to decieve you. Jesus is a Woman's Number One Guy and the woman gives her life to Jesus Willingly whilst her Christian Brothers are forcing the concept of superiority over her. All a Christian Woman has is Christ the rest must pay their dues to her as how Christ has paid His dues to the World and has Conquered all in the process.

Men and women ate never equal....get that into your thick skull... If you don't want a man to be head of your home.. then remain single .. nobody force you to Marry.. If you no want men to rule over your home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Implications Of Another Man Sleeping With A Pregnant Woman? / Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo / Nigerian Gay Man Okechukwu Kingsley Uba Opens A Gay Entertainment Company In Abi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.