Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband (41841 Views)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Fiscus105(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2021
marsup:
I don't think any right thinking mother, will leave her children in a hospital to get a quickie. She might just be overwhelmed, tired and frustrated by certain things you might not know. All you can do now, is talk to her gently. No accusations, just ask her if everything is okay. Sometimes, when a woman is acting funny, it doesn't mean she is cheating on you.

You think so, woman can be easily twisted, wen house wife love towards her husband died and found another love outside which is still intoxicates her, she does all forms of shit.

* Hope u know married women do send nude to concubines Sha?

* Concubine will instruct wife not allow her husband sex her

* Concubine will tell house wife to poison husband and she will oblige .

Yoruba says woman that carry concubine if she doesn't kill her husband she would kill herself, they know what they are saying oooo
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by HopeOfTide: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other.

My daughter and son got infection, they were admitted into the hospital. On this faithful day, I was there with them and I left the hospital in the afternoon to get something for them to eat, I got back with the food and quickly rushed down to my office to tidy some work. I felt hungry and decided to drive out, on my way to the restaurant leads to the hospital, I was in traffic when I put a call through to my wife whom I asked how she was coping and how the kids were doing, while on call with her, I heard sounds of car horns so I asked if she was out, she said yes that she was going to get water across the stree, so i was like you shouldnt have stressed yourself since
the house maid was with her, next thing she yelled at me saying why am I making ascertion as to who should go get the water or not, I was like but that isnt a big deal to ask, she was like well the house girl have been the one running errands all day, I responded saying instead of yelling at me, you would have just responded by saying the above.

As a responsible and concerned father, I decided to suspend dinner and branch at the hospital which took me 8 mins to get there because of traffic. On getting to the hospital, lo and behold, my wife was not there, just the kids and the house maid. I asked the house maid where madam was, she said she stepped out without saying where she was going. I immediately put a call through to her. "Babes where are you at, just got here now and you are not here". She immediately hung up on me, I called back, she didnt pick, called her again didn't pick, waited few mins and called, she picked and yelled "why are you looking for me" I was like but you claimed you went to
go get water but its been up to 15mins and you are not here yet, next thing she said was I'm in a uber car, Wow uber car when you just said you went across the street to get water, how does being in uber car relate to that. I requested a video call, I hung up the normal call and called her on whatsapp call, she didn't pick, I called her back again on normal call and said you aren't picking, she responded saying am in uber car now, call me on video again, I did but she still didnt pick. So I decided not to bother since declaring her whereabout seems frutile. She called back on normal call saying she was on her way home to pick some her items to quickly do an advertising shoot to model to her customers in the hospital room, that she didnt want me to get mad at her reason why she didn't tell me before she left, I was like its not a big deal telling me that after which I have found out she never did go out there to buy water.

Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right, and the most damning part of all these is leaving the kids at the mercy of just the house maid, I feel if there is something she is hiding from me and leaving the kids like that is what
the issue of trust has led us to, I am left in amazement and total disappointment.

I can help you uncover more even with evidence of if she's cheating or not. It's all about spy chat. U can beep me
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by West2019(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Dude, this your conversation with your wife sounded more like an interrogation session to me. If say na me be her, I for turn my phone off from the time you started querying my decision to go get water across the street. For real, interrogations of that kind, and from a so-called love one... I no dey do at all. undecided

Something was not right about what exactly that you literally took to interrogating your wife's every move when it wasn't as if your kids were abandoned or something? The maid was with them so... Was she meant to report her every movement to you or something? undecided

Leaving the kids at the mercy of the maid? Are you for real? If you can't leave your kids with your maid, what do you have a maid for? undecided
go and seat down if you don't have anything to comment .

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2021
LYING TO YOUR PARTNER IS INFIDELITY.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nonexisting: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Once you suspect that a partner is cheating, it's about to happen or already happening. Humans are spirits and we feel things before we see them. If you want to confirm your suspicion, get a PI to watch her for a few days and if you can't afford one, be one. After confirming, the next line of action to take is entirely your decision. For me, I have sworn never to put leash on a street dog and if I mistakenly do it maybe out of drunkenness and see signs of street in her, I cut her loose immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by 300wayne: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
There is a way to ask a question that would cause one to reason it a simple inquiry. The manner the OP asked most every question, seemed heavily loaded from the start and this because he approached this as if an interrogation. undecided

You don't interrogate a loved one without expecting tempers to flair unless you live in bubble where it all has to be about you and you alone undecided
did you miss that she lied to him about her whereabout?
Lies are the bedrock for distrust plus I absolutely see nothing wrong neither will I take offence if my partner asks for my location/sitrep even if they're doing it from a place of distrust. This your notion is akin to people who say "so long as we're not yet married, then it's not cheating"

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by chudez0147(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this is all you've got to accuse her of infidelity then go work on your mindset because you've got no proof and evidence.
Are you kidding me?? I wonder what other sign you want to see
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TheKingIsHere: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
With her yelling at you over the phone, refusing to do video call, and you finding out later that "she never did go out there to buy water", something's definitely going on. And since there've been "several incidences" before this recent one, yeah, something's up.

I would tell you the same thing I would tell any female who thinks their partner or husband is cheating, especially when you're seeing all these signs or incidences: listen to your intuition and don't let anyone make you think you're crazy.

You are the first person that shows real logical reason.

So many other replies especially on the front page are filled with dimwits

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by PennywysCares(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other.

My daughter and son got infection, they were admitted into the hospital. On this faithful day, I was there with them and I left the hospital in the afternoon to get something for them to eat, I got back with the food and quickly rushed down to my office to tidy some work. I felt hungry and decided to drive out, on my way to the restaurant leads to the hospital, I was in traffic when I put a call through to my wife whom I asked how she was coping and how the kids were doing, while on call with her, I heard sounds of car horns so I asked if she was out, she said yes that she was going to get water across the stree, so i was like you shouldnt have stressed yourself since
the house maid was with her, next thing she yelled at me saying why am I making ascertion as to who should go get the water or not, I was like but that isnt a big deal to ask, she was like well the house girl have been the one running errands all day, I responded saying instead of yelling at me, you would have just responded by saying the above.

As a responsible and concerned father, I decided to suspend dinner and branch at the hospital which took me 8 mins to get there because of traffic. On getting to the hospital, lo and behold, my wife was not there, just the kids and the house maid. I asked the house maid where madam was, she said she stepped out without saying where she was going. I immediately put a call through to her. "Babes where are you at, just got here now and you are not here". She immediately hung up on me, I called back, she didnt pick, called her again didn't pick, waited few mins and called, she picked and yelled "why are you looking for me" I was like but you claimed you went to
go get water but its been up to 15mins and you are not here yet, next thing she said was I'm in a uber car, Wow uber car when you just said you went across the street to get water, how does being in uber car relate to that. I requested a video call, I hung up the normal call and called her on whatsapp call, she didn't pick, I called her back again on normal call and said you aren't picking, she responded saying am in uber car now, call me on video again, I did but she still didnt pick. So I decided not to bother since declaring her whereabout seems frutile. She called back on normal call saying she was on her way home to pick some her items to quickly do an advertising shoot to model to her customers in the hospital room, that she didnt want me to get mad at her reason why she didn't tell me before she left, I was like its not a big deal telling me that after which I have found out she never did go out there to buy water.

Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right, and the most damning part of all these is leaving the kids at the mercy of just the house maid, I feel if there is something she is hiding from me and leaving the kids like that is what
the issue of trust has led us to, I am left in amazement and total disappointment.
brother my advice for be say make u comot mind for woman mata, I know it may difficult for you to do as the said woman is ur wife but if you continue to monitor her movement ur life will be full of worries and emotional trauma, unhappy and unrest. Know this and know happiness in ur entire life which ur goal and every human desire.

Note she may not be guilty and ur thought towards her can be may insinuations
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by FourElements: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Fiscus105:

If thats what you call in charge.

I think in ur own reasoning, even if the wife bring concubine home, husband should look like slowpoke.
So, from his post, what's he doing that made you conclude he's not in charge?
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2021
CuteMaro:
Sorry man. There's something fishy and she's probably cheating (Went for a quick one). You shouldn't have told her you were at the hospital to see when she'll come back.

She yelled at you as a cover-up coz there's no excuse lol. It's very common among cheating ladies.

But then again you must begin to look out for other clues! I wish you luck in your marriage.

That gave her out, if you are good at reading human psychology you will know something is fishy.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Kenturkey048(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2021
rita25:
dear OP abeg GETAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeye petty man

As in...Very petty....
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by YeyeGbami: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this is all you've got to accuse her of infidelity then go work on your mindset because you've got no proof and evidence.

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nonexisting: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I think your wife don see you finish and does not have respect for you at all, she may not cheat though but lies is what I hate most ...
You have to let her know you are the husband and not just a random man that she can disrespect, some women can respect their religious leader but won't respect their husband at home... angry
If you can do DNA test , try it though
VERY VERY IMPORTANT in this situation because already, I can see see some signs. She despises her husband and disrespects him so chances are that he is raising another man's child. No woman with sick children in a hospital will have time to market her modeling business in the same hospital. She lied that she was getting water, later she was in uber going home and she was even aggressive while at it. In fact, her husband was disturbing an important session she was having, that's it. Her movement was definitely suspicious and it's about one thing and one thing only, OUTSIDE DICK.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Don't marry a model — all of them are well-packaged good-looking próstitutes. Her CEO and Godfather must have sex with her whether you like it or not, but if you accuse her of it, she'll swear with her father's grave that she hasn't done it and never will.

See, I'm an insider in the modeling industry and I'm speaking from experience. The crown of one model is in my room as I type.

You act too gentle and trust me, these models like bad men more. Dem no born that woman wey go yell at me. Yelling alone will make the marriage crash.

For a man to be respected, you must imbibe principles in a woman's head during courtship, but most of you get beclouded by beauty and end up giving a woman too many leeway to insult you along the line.

As I said, don't marry a model — they are only good as baby mamas. All of them cheat because they can't help it.

They are good-looking and there are too many extremely good-looking male models wooing them and it's hard to turn down all of them.

As long as her husband or boyfriend won't find out and the guy is not a kiss and tell, she'll sleep with him even if she is too religious. Simple.

One more thing, female models HATE condoms. They want it raw and they don't care if you're infected. As long as it's raw, they're good. They don't care about the consequences. Afterall, they are beautiful, so men will always be chasing them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Chop212: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Dude, this your conversation with your wife sounded more like an interrogation session to me. If say na me be her, I for turn my phone off from the time you started querying my decision to go get water across the street. For real, interrogations of that kind, and from a so-called love one... I no dey do at all. undecided

Something was not right about what exactly that you literally took to interrogating your wife's every move when it wasn't as if your kids were abandoned or something? The maid was with them so... Was she meant to report her every movement to you or something? undecided

Leaving the kids at the mercy of the maid? Are you for real? If you can't leave your kids with your maid, what do you have a maid for? undecided

This surely sound like a reply of a women,most people trying to give advice are not married.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Lewisdinho(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Op with the rate infidelity is growing higher in marriages now i will suggest you look for a professional hacker to hack her whatsapp, that's if you want to be 100% sure if she is cheating or not cos assumption isn't the best thing. Don't just assume but be smart about it. She might not be cheating as you're assuming but never assume. If you want to be so sure then be smart. We are in a tech generation.
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by fieldbus: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2021
As a father and a husband my advice is please dont kill yourself over nothing.Understand and support your wife.if she is cheating you will soon know without all this antics.women are complex and they need a lot of understanding and not monitoring please and please try and free your mind as bp is rampant these days,when you guys are in a free mood without hospital whahala try and bring the topic up and let her know you appreciate she telling you the truth even if she knows you ill be angry.Donk kill your self over nothing i beg

cheers
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Springsdy456958(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2021
So sorry things doesn't measure up with her stories .. please do the following....

Test for infection between Yourself,Madan and house girl.... I have a feeling the disease is a deliberate infestation... Because two kid's won't fall sick same time with infection....

Kindly investigate. And give treatment to everyone accordingly.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Andremalan731: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Bro
Do not listen to all those saying you have trust issues
Something is definitely wrong
I’m talking from experience
Shouting at you and refusing to do video call
If she is not cheating already
She will cheat soon
Don’t let it slide
I repeat don’t let it slide
Collect her phone and check it
If she refuse
Send her back to her parents house
Avoid stories that touch
It can cause depression
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by igbowoman: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

You are a very insecure man.
She is already sick of your follow follow jelly back ,nagging self.
You need help

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by lanocfoods: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

You actually believe the mother of your children would go f**k a man while two of her kids are in the hospital? Men not everything is about you guys
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by ugotaya: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

Okay. Mr Lover Lover grin, Here is my free advise for you as a marriage counselor. Your wife is not an alduterious woman. Firstly your clinginess and over thininking will jeopardise your realtionship with your wife if you don't stop being narrow minded.

Women do multitask a lot and must times men don't understand this ''modus operandis'' Even if she's having an affair believe me she won't dare to see her lover on the same day that her kids were hospitalized.

Clear this disruptive thoughts from your mind and just take it as one of those bad days where everyhing goes wrong.

Be patience in your dealings and don't rush into conclusions where matters like this arise.

Patience, tolerant, dedication,caring and understanding makes you a responsible man and not driving for 8 mins grin grin grin grin

God bless your home

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Chop212: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2021
mediainc:
grin

As a married guy,I ask you some questions

Does your wife password her phone?
Does your wife make sudden movement when she texting or receiving calls at home?
Do u have access to your wife phone at anytime you want ?

A phone says a lot about us so everything she does is mostly there
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

Marriage is hard work.

You do not trust her and you know the reason. I know that you have seen other signals which you dont want write here.

Well, the only advice I can give you is that you should stay silent but investigate it well. Sir, you cannot move forward if your wife is sleeping with other men. Your prayers will be destroyed (same applies to women too). Most women are caged and it affects their spiritual lives.

But be ready for heartbreak and be ready to overcome it. Else, there is no need to investigate anytning if you know you will breakdown and not recover. Just be the "mumu" like that and keep accepting ill lucks coming you way. But if you know you are strong, and life goes on if you catch her, set traps. She will fall into one, just nab her and that's it. Find yourself another woman. It's not worth it killing oneself over a woman when there are so many out there.

Relationship is not by force. Someone like me doesnt give a damn. My rule is this: you mess up once, make sure I don't catch you, but it's impossible. And after that once, forget it. I will never accept you back. Even when I reach 70, 80, forget it. You are going. So, I am trying so hard to keep my health intact so that I am not dependent on a anyone in the future. I have an aged parent who is in 80s and still very strong moving around. If not that, guy is an honest, he will still be driving himself. But it's hard to get a driving licence for anyone over 80 in Nigeria.

So, stay healthy for the sake of yourself and your kids. Start planning on moves to take as soon as you have a solid proof.

And if she is innocent, be ready to be sober and prepare a special gift for her. Honor her.

That's all I can tell you sir. Remember, spouse cheating is dangerous. Men are still ok cos fornication is in their DNA. But if a woman who is not an olosho starts cheating, forget it. She can drop you 6 ft below anytime.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Chop212: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2021
tradepunter:

Must you quote the entire topic before making your point

Sometimes eeehhhnn

Clearly your wife Is on a defensive mood which is a bad sign maybe she may be stress or something else? But take it easy just be watchful u surely find out soon
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Skmoda360(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ogbeni dey talk truth once in a while ......where did you left your guts...if he is your brother you will say otherwise, I go soon vex for you now undecided
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by tsmith(f): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

I'm totally with you.

It irks me, when other appropriate for other people not themselves.

In the Ops mindset the wife has no other right to tender to her business but hecan tender to his.

The kids are on admission in a hospital for a purpose to be looked after in rhe hospital by the hospital. The nigerian idea that someone must be on guard 24/7 in a hospital baffles me. Life goes on, bills have to be paid, self has ro be tendered to. And Ops wife juat like him and any other person has a life to live

The Op comes across very controlling, inquisitive and already ladened with suspicion, the wife has obviously cunningly learnt to deal with him and tell him what he needs to hear, and there in begins the cat and mouse marriage games.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Skmoda360(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2021
ruggedtimi:
I hate that world "house girl"
He better use house help.....
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Oblitz(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

Let me help you hack her phone. You'd know d truth immediately. You would have seen her on video without her knowing.
For a curious person like me. I prefer knowing she's cheating than the suspense. Than the thought of not ever knowing what's happening behind your back
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Gaddafih001(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

You already knows the truth.
Sorry it has to end like this.
She has no empathy or mothers intuition towards her kids.
She is a throt and a slot.
She needs to f*ck her man to feel okay.
You are just there for the names.
You are her pawn my brother.
The earlier you back off,the better.
Your mr Nice man ain’t really nice.
She won’t pity you the day she decides you will kpai.
Make I rest here.
I am coming back.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by samuelson06(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

Before you jump on the conclusion she's not cheating, tell us why she was lying to the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.