Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,181 members, 7,913,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic (42225 Views)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over / Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Fuckthamods: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
FLYFIRE:

ManU fans are deceived, know they are deceived & still cannot do anything about being deceived. They behave like members of one of our local political parties that loves being deceived.grin grin grin grin
You just described Pessi dogs
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fuckthamods:

A typical messi fan he is...
Already scared of more success for CR7 in almighty Premier League
Pep will still be ahead of him, though.
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Silentgroper(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

Leave the flop for us.....Even your Coach go tell you "lori iro".
Lol. Have read d changes he wants to bring..

imagine making lingard nt post selfies on instagram.. Shey na coach abi na sojo una sign..
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Emnyte(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kyase:
all these young coaches sef
I don’t want another ole please

I will pick Pochettino over Hag
Poch is not a nice guy as you think
and "NICE" is written on Hag's face

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Monday60655(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Who else noticed that this Rangnick looks like Ole gunner.
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by BABANGBALI: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why we too dey like to carry coach wey person no fit pronounce nor spell him name? Through ole gunner soldier, I couldn’t pronounce his sore name till tomorrow, now they have gone to bring this one again

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kyase:
i don clear am for am
no mind d yeye guy
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by BABANGBALI: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Juanmike:
The way Messi is solving PSG problems
no mind that enemy of progress
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by BABANGBALI: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pele10:
Coach is not the problem for man utd. Even they appoint jurgen klopp and make Guardiola assistant they will still fail. let them do restitution and return all the truphy the robe in the Alex Ferguson era. then they can succed.
God did you create this one too in your own image?

4 Likes

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kyase:
i don clear am for am
no mind d yeye guy na so life day if u don day make progress for life ur bad belle Nigeria limited to go day grow
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Wchris(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
I have this belief that he will win a trophy for man utd this season

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kyase:
all these young coaches sef
I don’t want another ole please
I will pick Pochettino over Hag
Poch is not a nice guy as you think
It is the young Coaches that are revolutionizing football.......

The old ones are been smoked tactical-wise. I don't know what you guys see in Poch tbh....this is a guy that helps you build a team to challenge for titles, perhaps not win them.

He is better a fit for Arsenal than Man Utd..... Is it only Man It'd that can build? When will they finish building?
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. Have read d changes he wants to bring..

imagine making lingard nt post selfies on instagram.. Shey na coach abi na sojo una sign..
If he is doing that....the best!

How many times do you see Salah, Mane doing rubbish on Insta? Or Pep'a players? Lingard, Pogba spend half their time on SM...na fat Pogba I want him to deal with.

With the way Rangnick plays, Bruno fit no dey see shirt again sef unless he improves.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Enoch3721:
me and u no DAT man u fans don't care about d managers no more they just want d club to go back to default settings imagine us even going after Poch, abi dat guy day our level, as soon as possible dat is d koko and I pray he does just DAT
The Club cannot go back to default settings if they don't have a good Manager. The Manager is the man who transforms what is in his head to the players and to the pitch.

United players need to step up, especially those ones who feel they are untouchable. I like the timing because he can still enter the market by January.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Silentgroper(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

If he is doing that....the best!

How many times do you see Salah, Mane doing rubbish on Insta? Or Pep'a players? Lingard, Pogba spend half their time on SM...na fat Pogba I want him to deal with.

With the way Rangnick plays, Bruno fit no dey see shirt again sef unless he improves.
He plays high line just like his disciples.. How im no go see shirt? .. Bt shey two-bissaka go see shirt like dz?
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Ray07(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ask Kyase, Fergie001 and Ray07.... I will be there to console them! cool
thanks for the congratulatory message grin
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Ray07(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

It is the young Coaches that are revolutionizing football.......

The old ones are been smoked tactical-wise. I don't know what you guys see in Poch tbh....this is a guy that helps you build a team to challenge for titles, perhaps not win them.

He is better a fit for Arsenal than Man Utd..... Is it only Man It'd that can build? When will they finish building?
I wonder too what they see in poch. See how clueless he was yesterday after the first goal. Me way no be coach saw the second goal coming from that left wing.

His not even vocal at all.
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

The Club cannot go back to default settings if they don't have a good Manager. The Manager is the man who transforms what is in his head to the players and to the pitch.

United players need to step up, especially those ones who feel they are untouchable. I like the timing because he can still enter the market by January.
most of those players are English and it is bcuz d British media always back dem but nevertheless, if he wants d full time job he better do what u said above"The Manager is the man who transforms what is in his head to the players and to the pitch"

And guy don't u think we should consider Claudio Ranieri
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by tafat: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Abeg make him deliver o, cos this Man utd team needs deliverance.
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by bizhop01: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Another cow dung manager
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ray07:
I wonder too what they see in poch. See how clueless he was yesterday after the first goal. Me way no be coach saw the second goal coming from that left wing.

His not even vocal at all.
I tire ooo, ole senior brother another trophy less manager
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Silentgroper:
He plays high line just like his disciples.. How im no go see shirt? .. Bt shey two-bissaka go see shirt like dz?
Wan Bissaka go see shirt because e no get competition. United's defence is the worse of the worst. A time will come when a Coach will convert him to a RCB...a good tackler of the ball but zero in every other area. Offers nothing offensive, cannot cross the ball and inspires no confidence moving forward. Wan Bissaka with the ball is like "g" in gmelina.

I watched James, Trent & Walker in this UCL, I began to cry. Maybe, Trippier can be a stop-gap for now/

Rangnick mostly play 2 strikers with inverted wingers. The wingers do more of his jobs......Sancho Martial Rashford will fight for that.

With an obvious disorganized back four....It's left for only two players in midfield, players who can do very critical defensive jobs. Bruno will have to work more or he will join Pogba...Look @ Bernardo!

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Ray07(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Enoch3721:
I tire ooo, ole senior brother another trophy less manager
God go change their mind come may.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ray07:
thanks for the congratulatory message grin
dis guy day always get P with man u fans hope say u no b secret admirer abi Ray07 fergie001 kyase
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Enoch3721:
most of those players are English and it is bcuz d British media always back dem but nevertheless, if he wants d full time job he better do what u said above"The Manager is the man who transforms what is in his head to the players and to the pitch"

He is not interested in full time, he is 63. He wants the Consultancy role.....have a big say in club decisions, transfers, sale, etc...
"The godfather" knows what's asked of him.

And guy don't u think we should consider Claudio Ranieri
You say who? My brother, please abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ray07:
God go change their mind come may.
amen oo make our glory days come back ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by ifiokjohn(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:

Who b Chelsea way we go thank God for? Na cl we win? grin
We have to thank God o. As at now, we aren't that strong. Although man united of last season would have beat Chelsea comfortably Sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

He is not interested in full time, he is 63. He wants the Consultancy role.....have a big say in club decisions, transfers, sale, etc...

You say who? My brother, please abeg.
He wants the Consultancy role.....have a big say in club decisions, transfers, sale, etc...
[/quote]

just like he has done in other clubs right, kk, I pray Ferguson accepts

and is Raneiri a bad manager
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by sonofElElyon: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
Honestly what happen to MICHAEL CARRICK?

dude can even be our interim manager till we get a full time manager,

at least he has got an experience.

Supported! The guy won his first match and the substitutions he made were very impactful.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by frankson1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
mediclife1987:

The ship has sunk already, the reason no high profile coach wants to be drowned with it.

This one here has nothing to lose.

Mention the high profile coach
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Enoch3721:
Fergie better take the back seat now and stop acting like our politicians.

These are critical times and we need very critical solutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

Fergie better take the back seat now and stop acting like our politicians.

These are critical times and we need very critical solutions.
u no DAT of all d man utd board he(Ferguson) is d only one DAT has done something tangible for or with so they are subjecting to almost every decision he makes, for instance since when he told Ole to always start with his best players ole has not for once dropped Ronaldo and he only subs him when his team his guaranteed victory, are u getting me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.