Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,163 members, 7,913,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic (42224 Views)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over / Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

Fergie better take the back seat now and stop acting like our politicians.

These are critical times and we need very critical solutions.
u no DAT of all d man utd board he(Ferguson) is d only one DAT has done something tangible for or with so they are subjecting to almost every decision he makes, for instance since when he told Ole to always start with his best players ole has not for once dropped Ronaldo and he only subs him when his team his guaranteed victory, are u getting my point here?
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Silentgroper(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

Wan Bissaka go see shirt because e no get competition. United's defence is the worse of the worst. A time will come when a Coach will convert him to a RCB...a good tackler of the ball but zero in every other area. Offers nothing offensive, cannot cross the ball and inspires no confidence moving forward. Wan Bissaka with the ball is like "g" in gmelina.

I watched James, Trent & Walker in this UCL, I began to cry. Maybe, Trippier can be a stop-gap for now/

Rangnick mostly play 2 strikers with inverted wingers. The wingers do more of his jobs......Sancho Martial Rashford will fight for that.

With an obvious disorganized back four....It's left for only two players in midfield, players who can do very critical defensive jobs. Bruno will have to work more or he will join Pogba...Look @ Bernardo!

Hmm. I cnt wait to see how d players would play.. Mke una draw or beat chelsea jare mehn..
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Fuckthamods: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Pep will still be ahead of him, though.
Pep that can't even beat klopp or tuchel
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by magzey: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
So united envy chelsea and liverpool this much that they went and brought (kloop and tucheal) mentors undecided..
Like seriously grin grin grin

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Classickj(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
amnesty7:
grin
I thought Ronaldo would solve all their problems.
as a tennis player yes as a footballer no
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Classickj(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
Honestly what happen to MICHAEL CARRICK?

dude can even be our interim manager till we get a full time manager,

at least he has got an experience.
Man has no coaching experience

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hmm. I cnt wait to see how d players would play.. Mke una draw or beat chelsea jare mehn..
He will not be in-charge of Chelsea because of work permit. But he will be in the dugout for Arsenal next Thursday.
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Enoch3721:
u no DAT of all d man utd board he(Ferguson) is d only one DAT has done something tangible for or with so they are subjecting to almost every decision he makes, for instance since when he told Ole to always start with his best players ole has not for once dropped Ronaldo and he only subs him when his team his guaranteed victory, are u getting my point here?
How many times have you seen Daglish come to Liv and start telling them what to do?

We respect him for everything but there are decisions he has to concede to at least.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Kyase(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Enoch3721:
dis guy day always get P with man u fans hope say u no b secret admirer abi Ray07 fergie001 kyase
lol no be lie
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Kyase(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

It is the young Coaches that are revolutionizing football.......

The old ones are been smoked tactical-wise. I don't know what you guys see in Poch tbh....this is a guy that helps you build a team to challenge for titles, perhaps not win them.

He is better a fit for Arsenal than Man Utd..... Is it only Man It'd that can build? When will they finish building?
lets see who the board pick
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by frankson1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
So united envy chelsea and liverpool this much that they went and brought (kloop and tucheal) mentors undecided..

Huncle, you can copy o! But you didn't copy the complete text undecided
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by haffaze777(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

Relegation?! Are you having a laugh?!!

Even without a coach or Ronaldo acting as player/manager, this United team can easily finish top 10!

Talk like person wey dey watch ball na.

I'm not even a fan nor hater but fact na fact!!! grin

Wetin u dey yarn?person no fit wish man u best luck againgrin
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pele10:
Coach is not the problem for man utd. Even they appoint jurgen klopp and make Guardiola assistant they will still fail. let them do restitution and return all the truphy the robe in the Alex Ferguson era. then they can succed.
Seriously grin grin Man U is Suffering from der sins, nd de will suffer till de world End.
All de Robbin Ferguson did in EPL wit Referees nd so on...
Dats wat Man u is Suffering from
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Koolspot(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Uncle85: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Well we hope he succeed at man u
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Chicky34: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Exactly the man I was personally rooting for
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Bimpe29: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
I hope it's going to be a square peg on the square hole.

GGMU!
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by kingsman66(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
He might succed as interim coach till end of season but once deal is made permanent, dudu will take his normal back sit cheesy grin grin grin grin
Know this and know peace
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by lugo99(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
I could have like man utd go for Bielsa of Leeds utd.. cos he has gotten EPL experience.. but I think this man also have d same chemistry with him.. he's a gaffer in that's role with his CV. I think we should wait for him till d end of d season if he can he build a legacy we've lost which he'd had gotten on his profile from his previous clubs...

like wat Rio Ferdinand said we need a coach that got that discipline and though
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Rastaramsey(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
amnesty7:
grin
I thought Ronaldo would solve all their problems.

Like he is the Messiah
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Pep that can't even beat klopp or tuchel
He does not need to beat them; he only needs to win the league more.

4 Likes

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Juanmike:
The way Messi is solving PSG problems

If he and his other zombies could have such thoughts about Ronaldo it means they're beginning to accept the fact the guy is better than that fraud called Messi.
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

How many times have you seen Daglish come to Liv and start telling them what to do?

We respect him for everything but there are decisions he has to concede to at least.
u are absolutely correct bro I just hope DAT would change cuz it was one of d reasons they delayed d sacking of solskjear just to avoid a outspoken, stiffnecked, stubborn person like conte who is nothing close to Mr nice guy (ole)
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kyase:
lol no be lie
abi!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Enoch3721:
u are absolutely correct bro I just hope DAT would change cuz it was one of d reasons they delayed d sacking of Solksjaer just to avoid an outspoken, stiffnecked, stubborn person and like conte who is nothing close to Mr nice guy (ole)
100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
fergie001:

100%
en hen now, they are trying to avoid d kind of situation they had with Mourinho, and Conte on d other hand as fought with d board of all of d teams he has managed
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by greypencils: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Diamondniyi:
I will like this coach if He can rotate that team and stop using maguire
The first thing he needs to do is to remove him as captain and make David DeGea his replacement
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by openmine(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Carrick is doing a great job
grin grin
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by CSTRR: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ray07:
Chelsea approached him when Lampard was sacked but he turned them down.
Chelsea wanted him as interim manager, he said he didn't want to be interim manager, and we already had a director of football.

And thank God, he rejected it.
We wouldn't have gotten Tuchel, if he did not.
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by fergie001: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Enoch3721:
en hen now, they are trying to avoid d kind of situation they had with Mourinho, and Conte on d other hand as fought with d board of all of d teams he has managed
That's how the modern game works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Donbayor: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2021
I trust any product from Germany' Dem sabi tactics' I wish him the best
Re: Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic by Germi9: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2021
fergie001:

It's not envy....United want him to move up as a Consultant at the end of May, something they have lacked for a while.

I like the "godfather" of gegenpress....He rejected the Chelsea job before they went for Tuchel, you can research on that!
When you are big ,you are big

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua / Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.