Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,930 members, 7,879,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Indian Man Declared Dead Found Alive In The Mortuary After 7 Hours In The Freeze - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man Declared Dead Found Alive In The Mortuary After 7 Hours In The Freeze (298 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Declared Dead Found Alive In The Mortuary After 7 Hours In The Freeze by Callydgists(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2021
A 40-year-old India man identified as Sreekesh Kumar was found alive in a mortuary freezer after being wrongly declared dead by indian doctors.

The faked deceased was seriously injured by a speeding motorcycle, and due to his body situation at that time they said he was dead so was taken to the mortuary kept in the freezer for 7 hours before he was noticed alive.

The workers in the mortuary were shocked as they thought it was a ghost, they called on the police to identify the body and prepare an autopsy with his family.

Reports came to us that Kumar is an electrician. After he was involved in the accident on the 18th of November, his family quickly rushed him to hospital in the Indian city of Morabadad, Uttar Pradesh......CONTINUE READING BELOW;
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/11/indian-man-declared-dead-found-alive-in.html
Re: Indian Man Declared Dead Found Alive In The Mortuary After 7 Hours In The Freeze by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Technology is passing away but God will remain forever
Re: Indian Man Declared Dead Found Alive In The Mortuary After 7 Hours In The Freeze by KingEverest: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2021
jesus thankGod for him, thankgod they didnt dissect him immediately shocked

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Declared Dead Found Alive In The Mortuary After 7 Hours In The Freeze by yungkels(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
hmmm

over to you scientists, oya explain
Re: Indian Man Declared Dead Found Alive In The Mortuary After 7 Hours In The Freeze by Deborah98(f): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Thank God for his life but I want to ask our Muslim brethren here,why do you guys bury your dead in time. What time exactly is required to wait and keep a dead body before committing the remains to mother Earth. Reasons for asking aren't far-fetched,you know we've seen and heard stories of people come back to life and this troubles my spirit each time I remember that someone may have somehow be wrongly certified dead and who knows can still come back alive but chances are that they won't make it due to the fact that in Islam a dead body isn't kept for long. Is there a way around this? Does it really matter when a dead body is kept for a longer period to see if a miracle can happen? Just wanna know please
Re: Indian Man Declared Dead Found Alive In The Mortuary After 7 Hours In The Freeze by Callydgists(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Deborah98:
Thank God for his life but I want to ask our Muslim brethren here,why do you guys bury your dead in time. What time exactly is required to wait and keep a dead body before committing the remains to mother Earth. Reasons for asking aren't far-fetched,you know we've seen and heard stories of people come back to life and this troubles my spirit each time I remember that someone may have somehow be wrongly certified dead and who knows can still come back alive but chances are that they won't make it due to the fact that in Islam a dead body isn't kept for long. Is there a way around this? Does it really matter when a dead body is kept for a longer period to see if a miracle can happen? Just wanna know please

Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

6 Important Signs Of Heart Failure Everyone Should Know / Birth Without Injuries / Imo Commissioner Of Police Assures Of Adequate Security During Drug Abuse Campai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.