Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,963 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

"Stop Asking Me About Queen" - Whitemoney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop Asking Me About Queen" - Whitemoney (363 Views)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Uriel Oputa Tells Married Men To Stop Asking Her Out / Waje: Stop Asking Me How It Feels Being A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Asking Me About Queen" - Whitemoney by Slimzy101: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
"Stop asking me about Queen" - WhiteMoney

WhiteMoney responded to a few questions via his live stream, but became enraged when a fan of another ex-housemate Queen inquired about her. He advised them not to ask him about the reality star, but instead to check out her Instagram live.

It appears that the reality star has always warned her fans about the possibility of a romantic relationship with the actor.

WhiteMoney was a competitor on the sixth season of the reality television show "BBNaija Shine Ya Eye" hosted by Big Brother Naija. At the conclusion of the show, he was declared the winner. He's a dancer, an entrepreneur, and a media personality all rolled into one.

WhiteMoney via his live answered a few questions but got upset when a fan of fellow ex housemate, Queen asked about her. He warned them never to ask him about the reality star but that they should pay a visit to her instagram live.

It would seem that the reality star doesn't want anything romantic with the star and has always cautioned her fans about the issue.

WhiteMoney was a contestant in the sixth edition of the big brother naija reality tv show tagged "BBNaija Shine Ya Eye". He emerged as the winner at the end of the show. He is a dancer, an entrepreneur and a Media personality.

Re: "Stop Asking Me About Queen" - Whitemoney by bewla(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Will try

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester’s Father Speaks Up On How Dowen College Killed His Son / Learn To Correct With Love - Blessing CEO To Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo / It Took Me 16 Years Of Hustle To Be Successful — Yul Edochie (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.