Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (49248 Views)

God Wants Hell To Be Overpopulated. / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
richysam:
obsessed? Hmmmm. Whether u like it or not, ignorant or knowledgeable. Fact remain fact whether spiritual or physical.
FYI I'm not trying to discourage you or anybody with the habit. After all you own your life( or so you think)
I own my life ( not what I think). I have my habits, you have yours. I might not agree with your habits and you might not agree with mine, that's alright.
I am just confused why it's always sex on you guys mind. You don't care if I eat healthy or eat at all, you don't advise me to stop eating excess sugar, salt, unsaturated fat,caffeine or other harmful substances. All you care about people personal lives are issues related to sex

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
2elliot:
As I said earlier, for bants sake, we can talk and joke about stuffs, but not believe in the true God is a grave mistake. I am a big time sinner, but considering the stuffs I know, it is a grave mistake to being in the wrong side of God.

There is no true God. Every God is a true God to someone. You think your adopted God is the one true God because the people that brought that God to your were more powerful than you (your ancestors), you it is natural to think their God is more powerful than your own and thus adopt it.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by freshalien: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone who has a close brush with death always comes back to sell books

Some even get movie/documentary deals.

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
Okay from how you claimed God judged mankind, unbelievers are only limited to the physical death and nothing more?
Do you mean how I came about the knowledge of what is written in Scripture? I learnt it by obeying Jesus Christ's own teaching and commandment that when it is when we use the understanding that we already have that more understanding will be given to us - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 12 & Mark 4 vs 21 - 25 & Matthew 25 vs 29 undecided

Jesus Christ said those who Love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by freshalien: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
HappyPagan:
Foolishness abounds in the heart of believers

Quote of the day. Thank you!
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you mean how I came about the knowledge of what is written in Scripture? I learnt it by obeying Jesus Christ's own teaching and commandment that when it is when we use the understanding that we already have that more understanding will be given to us - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 12 & Mark 4 vs 21 - 25 & Matthew 25 vs 29 undecided

Jesus Christ said those who Love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided
1. You didn’t answer my question, 2. Now that you have more understanding, can u tell me why dsame ark that killed a man blessed another man? And please do explain what will happen to unbelievers that won’t see death before the second coming of Christ.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by omojeesu(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist

She missed it big time!
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wildikeman(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone who has a close brush with death always comes back to sell books

Yes na to make money and bribe the devil

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by richysam(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
wirinet:

I own my life ( not what I think). I have my habits, you have yours. I might not agree with your habits and you might not agree with mine, that's alright.
I am just confused why it's always sex on you guys mind. You don't care if I eat healthy or eat at all, you don't advise me to stop eating excess sugar, salt, unsaturated fat,caffeine or other harmful substances. All you care about people personal lives are issues related to sex
bro live your life how u dim fit.
I rest my case
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
1. You didn’t answer my question, 2. Now that you have more understanding, can u tell me why dsame ark that killed a man blessed another man? 3.And please do explain what will happen to unbelievers that won’t see death before the second coming of Christ.
1. I answered your question, again using scritpture. So do you not believe as Jesus Christ Himself taught us to? undecided

2. Here's a question for you. Is the ark you speak of a part of the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God or is it of the Old Covenant Law of Moses for the Kingdom of Canaan and Descendants of Jacob? undecided

The reason I ask is so I understand why I should care about the story of the Ark when God commands instead that I teach the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God to those who are in the world. undecided

3. Unbelievers who won't see death before the second coming of Jesus Christ... are you assuming that God's judgement somehow changed? That idea isn't scriptural mind you since not even Jesus Christ attempted to change it. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by seunayantokun(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
What she saw is a message to her and and those she has been sent to, and everyone who has heard it. There are no babies in hell but she was given a glimpse of how those who commit abortion, and their supporters-in-sin in one way or another,are being tormented in hell. No pregnant women go their to commit abortion. Once you die, all you do here ends, and you go alone over there for judgement (Hebrews 9:27); each baby also goes alone not in anybody's womb. In the realm outside here, there is no association (Ezekiel 18;4).

Furthermore, God in Ezekiel 18:20 says, 'The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.'

Each person shall give account of themselves (2Corinthians 5:10).

'And if anyone's name was (is) not found written in the Book of Life he/she was (shall be) thrown in the lake of fire' (Revelation 20:11).

However, 'For God so loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten Son so that anyone who believes in HIM should not perish but have everlasting life' (John3:16).

The Bible is replete with numerous references that show it is you and yourself over there.

In sum, I personally believe the woman had a rare privilege of a second chance for herself and those who care to listen to her message, though I am not sure whether she fully understands it. My personal opinion is the nature of your sin(s) here informs the kind of torture awaiting you. Those who are commiting abortion now won't have any baby to be knifed out again from between their legs in hell. The demons there just use a form of torture that tell your sin(s), apart from the general undiluted 'over-hot' heat, excruciating pains, etc that abound in the environment of the place of torment for all sinners that rejected Jesus Christ. What is most terrifying is that the eternal final lake of fire which no human or demon has ever experienced is waiting for all who fail to accept Jesus Christ, God's remedy for their nature of sin and acts of sin. Even Satan and his demons won't be able to torture anybody there: every person or spirit found in this one will each face their individual cup of God's unmitigated anger for ever and ever.

Also, it is worrisome what Jesus said will be fulfilled on some people: if they wouldn't believe the report of Jesus Christ as contained in the Bible, they won't believe her story. Read the story of Lazarus and the rich man in Luke 16:19-31. Anyone who can't believe the Gospel as preached by and from the Holy Scriptures won't believe anything even if a dead person comes back to life to warn them. Many people have had near death experience and given the grace to see the truth. They have come out in different ways to cry repentance to the world. Have they been heeded? You see, if the Word of God can't break your adamant heart, no people's personal testimony will. But hell fire will easily melt it, though too late. O that's unbearable; it's unbearable!

God please, help those are reading this to repent and turn to Christ in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by winner37(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Malaria can turn things upside down..
The children she aborted while in secondary school has being shown to her and she is shock ...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Elsueno: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
2elliot:
Do you know the great danger you portend to all humans if you go extreme with your belief that there is no God? If you have the power and mind, you could wipe off all of humanity in one rage of anger believing well in yourself that there is no higher power to judge you.

To be honest, I believe u are the most dangerous one here, ur thoughts are extremely fanatical...and u don't even seem to notice....I just hope u don't get access to an AK or bomb making components cry
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by fof1: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm Your still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist

Ur Hellish Punishment and Experience will be unquantifiable...U better Rethink Your Direction and Retrace ur Steps from Darkness and Pursue Sanity in Christ Jesus...Turn from Ur STUBBORNNESS and Stack Unbelief, Pls

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
seunayantokun:
What she saw is a message to her and and those she has been sent to, and everyone who has heard it. There are no babies in hell but she was given a glimpse of how those who commit abortion, and their supporters-in-sin in one way or another,are being tormented in hell. No pregnant women go their to commit abortion. Once you die, all you do here ends, and you go alone over there for judgement (Hebrews 9:27); each baby also goes alone not in anybody's womb. In the realm outside here, there is no association (Ezekiel 18;4).
Rubbish ! Stop lying in the name of God! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I answered your question, again using scritpture. So do you not believe as Jesus Christ Himself taught us to? undecided

2. Here's a question for you. Is the ark you speak of a part of the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God or is it of the Old Covenant Law of Moses for the Kingdom of Canaan and Descendants of Jacob? undecided

The reason I ask is so I understand why I should care about the story of the Ark when God commands instead that I teach the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God to those who are in the world. undecided

3. Unbelievers who won't see death before the second coming of Jesus Christ... are you assuming that God's judgement somehow changed? That idea isn't scriptural mind you since not even Jesus Christ attempted to change it. undecided
is the God of the Old Testament different from that of the New Testament? Is God’s judgement in the Old Testament based on Moses’s law and that of the New Testament based on Jesus’s amendment of the law? Will rapture ever take place? Will there be only believers in the world when rapture will takes place? Of what use is the Old Testament if God only want you to teach the new covenant law?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Haakeem(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
obanioluorun:
Believe it or not [s]masturbation is more evil, the reward of masturbation is curse, undiluted poverty[/s] and the forsaken of God's glory. PLS REPENT you creator loves you..
SHIT! you wanna tell me fornicating is better than doing that shit?you must be a fornicator,i see.... you are defending ur self..pls fornicate no more,your creator loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
1. is the God of the Old Testament different from that of the New Testament?
2. Is God’s judgement in the Old Testament based on Moses’s law and that of the New Testament based on Jesus’s amendment of the law?

3. Will rapture ever take place?

4. Will there be only believers in the world when rapture will takes place?

5. Of what use is the Old Testament if God only want you to teach the new covenant law?
1. NO! undecided
2. God's judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 is in response to Adam and Eve's disobedience of His Law as given man in Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17. undecided

God's Judgement as stated in the Old Covenant Israelites only is according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses, God's Law specifically for those with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins for living in the Kingdom of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

The New Covenant Law is not an amendment to the Old Covenant as it is instead a New Agreement between God and individuals (from all nations of the earth) and this for living in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. According to Jesus Christ, when He returns, then He will raise the dead and judge them - John 5 vs 19 - 29. undecided

4. According to the narratives given us by Jesus Christ, the believers( the sheep's and the goats) are those of concern to His Kingdom - the one's who will be judged. - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

5. The Old Covenant Testament is meant for knowledge purposes and not for one to worship God with. We are of the New Covenant and we are called by Jesus Christ to submit to and obey His own teachings and commandments, and we are to teach others His teachings and commandments, not doctrines and traditions of men. - Mark 7 vs 1 - 13.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. NO! undecided
2. God's judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 is in response to Adam and Eve's disobedience of His Law as given man in Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17. undecided

God's Judgement as stated in the Old Covenant Israelites only is according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses, God's Law specifically for those with the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins for living in the Kingdom of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

The New Covenant Law is not an amendment to the Old Covenant as it is instead a New Agreement between God and individuals (from all nations of the earth) and this for living in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. According to Jesus Christ, when He returns, then He will raise the dead and judge them - [b]John 5 vs 19 - 29
. undecided[/b]

4. According to the narratives given us by Jesus Christ, the believers( the sheep's and the goats) are those of concern to His Kingdom - the one's who will be judged. - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

5. The Old Covenant Testament is meant for knowledge purposes and not for one to worship God with. We are of the New Covenant and we are called by Jesus Christ to submit to and obey His own teachings and commandments, and we are to teach others His teachings and commandments, not doctrines and traditions of men. - Mark 7 vs 1 - 13.
boss you are making a simple thing look tough, what will happen to the unbelievers that are not yet dead when rapture occur?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Benrosaria(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/goldennewsng.com/2021/11/26/author-who-was-in-coma-for-3-weeks-explains-how-he-saw-piles-of-aborted-babies-in-hell/amp/

Why would they always use a white to keep distracting this natural beings with conjoured stories of spirituality??

White people una go suffer very soon, same you white man brough blade and knives to teach a black man what circumcision is and then bring a Bible to kick against sex, but yet in your country there is a law for unlawfully cutting the skin.

Now this one is back like the millennium time stories about 666

Y’all know there ain’t no god

Just whites trying to keep the mind control on blacks top notch � isn’t it ??

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2021
merrymike47:
boss you are making a simple thing look tough, what will happen to the unbelievers that are not yet dead when rapture occur?
Again, what you call rapture, I cannot speak to since what I believe is instead what Jesus Christ said and following His teachings, there are the believers some of whom are sheep where others are goats - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Benrosaria(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2021
fof1:

Ur Hellish Punishment and Experience will be unquantifiable...U better Rethink Your Direction and Retrace ur Steps from Darkness and Pursue Sanity in Christ Jesus...Turn from Ur STUBBORNNESS and Stack Unbelief, Pls

Homie open your eyes to what reality is, your freaking dick was circumcised same with mine and our sisters. That’s so wrong to have done. Cause by natural we came to this world to have sex and multiply if the case maybe, reason a girl has cycle. They killed your sexual urge and then put a Bible to make you believe that your sexual urge is a sin into you. Wake up homie.

Your god is a white man who has controlled your mind and then your Brains, you only need to break off mental slavery for you to understand that the Bible is a bunch of story to make you see sex as evil.

Bleep sex dobo ram romp doke kpansh weep etc is what we should do till we die. Abortion Na still them teach you say abortion Na sin kon even show you how to intentionally comot belle.

Lololololol. Black is truly an experiment

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Slickest(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist
You see how kind He is? He hasn't struck u with thunder

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Zztt: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2021
How
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by nnamdiosu(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2021
OloshoMan:

Thank God I'm an Atheist

Ready your last sentence again. Slowly.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by miketayo(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance

you know when you have sex millions of sperm r released and just one hits d egg and a baby is formed, while the rest dies off. are they aborted also?
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Onelove508: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
His claim is false by the way. There are no souls in your sperm. undecided

That's not my interest though. I'm more concerned about him quitting masturbation.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Stanleyq: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2021
God1000:
That was hallucination.
for many think that how they think is how God thinks, who can know what God has in mind doing things in his own way...believe or not doesn't change the fact that it exists, OK, u need only heaven, so that u go there and try to overthrow God? If there was no government and no prison or death sentence, it would be that u have to kill whoever u see dat annoys u, if God didn't place two eternal places for good and bad people, it would be that all would be bad people as doing bad is easier and sweeter, formication, theft, killings, abortion, rituals for money, power, hate,and so on. Note, anything dat has a name exists.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by miketayo(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=merrymike47 post=107993720] is the God of the Old Testament different from that of the New Testament? Is God’s judgement in the Old Testament based on Moses’s law and that of the New Testament based on Jesus’s amendment of the law? Will rapture ever take place? Will there be only believers in the world when rapture will takes place? Of what use is the Old Testament if God only want you to teach the new covenant law? [/quote

the old testament is man's interpretation of what God wants from us. the new testament is God saying this is actually what i meant when i said that
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by miketayo(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2021
obanioluorun:
Believe it or not masturbation is more evil, the reward of masturbation is curse, undiluted poverty and the forsaken of God's glory. PLS REPENT you creator loves you..

dont link anything to poverty, glory yeah maybe.. if u don't work you won't eat.. the worst people are the richest in Nigeria today
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by freeborn02: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2021
gambia:
Jokers, it's only appointed for someone to die once, judgement thereafter.

Lolz. You know nothing
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Stanleyq:
for many think that how they think is how God thinks, who can know what God has in mind doing things in his own way... .
Those who think how they think is how God thinks are those who don't even know God nor have they experienced Him to begin with. Only those who know the Truth - the Spirit of Truth lives with them - know the mind of God separate from their own mind. undecided

This woman here confuses her delusions for God's Truth because she is probably one of those who believe God thinks as they do. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.